Coxside_Green
Greenskin
pepsipete
Mock Cuncher
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

In anticipation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In anticipation   In anticipation - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 8:39 pm

Not quite factual Phenom but a nice story lol!

Remember, we still have the evidence farao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In anticipation   In anticipation - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 8:40 pm

Nick wrote:
Evening.

On the swear checker thing, agree about having it in reserve to be wheeled out if neccessary. Currently it seems that a group of adults are largely self-regulating when it comes to language - what a surprise. I certainly haven't witnessed the foul, vile and absuive language that has been suggested crops up on here, although I do admit I used the F word when Bignot got himself sent off against Stourbridge in ridiculous fashion...

Shock horror, you mean we're not a bunch of abusive sh*ts? clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In anticipation   In anticipation - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 8:42 pm

GOB wrote:
Not quite factual Phenom but a nice story lol!

Remember, we still have the evidence farao

its the truth

its a fantasy to suggest you had threats of closure when i know it for fact you didnt and the reason the other place closed was because pg didnt want to keep it going.

try again son Basketball Basketball
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In anticipation   In anticipation - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 8:45 pm

We have the mod log still, the threats are no big deal, the behavior of Napoleon/IJN/Newell etc. etc. etc.....is!
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: In anticipation   In anticipation - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 8:47 pm

The reason it was closed is because it was infested with multi account holders, remember ModBod and Tim Mayott plus many more. PG said he had a threat of legal action but it may have been an excuse because as you said he did not want to keep it going. Took our money though.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: In anticipation   In anticipation - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 8:52 pm

Phenom,

You obviously weren't there the last few days then..

When Newell and Ponty took over and locked the site. Various members were then banned. You can probably guess who? Cobi was installed as chief moderator. All the evidence of Newell's hidous behavour (much like last night, but day after day of it) was deleted. Other members fled the site in sympathy with those that were banned and ATD was created.

Newell was left with nothing to do but close the site to save his utter embarressment at everyone rejecting his disgusting behaviour.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In anticipation   In anticipation - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 8:52 pm

pepsipete wrote:
The reason it was closed is because it was infested with multi account holders, remember ModBod and Tim Mayott plus many more. PG said he had a threat of legal action but it may have been an excuse because as you said he did not want to keep it going. Took our money though.

Exactly Pete after he handed over control to Naps/IJN. I have to say though, it was handy giving us control as well. I think it was quite a shock for Ian once he realised his days of Internet thuggery had been exposed.

Anyway, as you have said Pete, I'm sick of hearing the guys name, hopefully him and his mob will now leave us in peace to enjoy what we all enjoy, Argyle and football.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In anticipation   In anticipation - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 8:55 pm

pepsipete wrote:

Cobi had 15 at one point and yet we had no legal threats??? PG had no legal threats you cant get them for multiple accounts or naughty language as i say he just a glory supporter who ran off to support Spurs instead of staying loyal to PAFC and didnt want to keep it going. Yeah he took our money and still closed it.

edited to add

the fact PG gave the admin codes to those two is futher proof that he just wanted out. Besides if he renewed the licence on that place and then did that should we be putting our own legal claim in to get our money back?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In anticipation   In anticipation - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:08 pm

I remember the last few days, the obsessed one took over and gave control to Cobi. Poor lad didn't know how to keep chat etc private. He was told he was banning too many people Laughing guess who was orchestrating ... he really thought everyone would stay around to be abused.
I remember Pasoti being hacked back in 2008.... lost all the pies. He wasn't laughing then. It's always different when the boot is on the other foot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In anticipation   In anticipation - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:16 pm

I was around in the early days of the old site and reading of Prodigals actions is a little disappointing, He always struck me as a decent enough chap. We had a good old natter on the way up to Sheffield when we played Utd the day after Hollowords left, on the Banana Bus. He seemed thoroughly devoted to all things Green.

Just goes to show, you can't judge a book by it's cover and all that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In anticipation   In anticipation - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:21 pm

To be fair GG, he isn't here to refute Phenom's version. If I were a betting man, I would see IJN conning him as favourite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In anticipation   In anticipation - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:23 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
To be fair GG, he isn't here to refute Phenom's version.

A fair point.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: In anticipation   In anticipation - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:32 pm

He is of course welcome to join up and refute anything.

An option denied to many others on the farm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In anticipation   In anticipation - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 1:28 am

penzancepirate wrote:
To be fair GG, he isn't here to refute Phenom's version. If I were a betting man, I would see IJN conning him as favourite.

i wouldnt put money on that lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In anticipation   In anticipation - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

In anticipation
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2