Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bojan Djordjic earning £90 a week

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Bojan Djordjic earning £90 a week Empty
PostSubject: Bojan Djordjic earning £90 a week   Bojan Djordjic earning £90 a week EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

unbelievable how anyone could live on that alone never mind why anyone would sign a contract for that aswell.
Back to top Go down
mandela

PostSubject: Re: Bojan Djordjic earning £90 a week   Bojan Djordjic earning £90 a week EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:22 pm

I wonder if he would play for us ?

He would be excellent at Argyle's current level.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bojan Djordjic earning £90 a week   Bojan Djordjic earning £90 a week EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:23 pm

mandela wrote:
I wonder if he would play for us ?

He would be excellent at Argyle's current level.

Could we afford him though?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bojan Djordjic earning £90 a week   Bojan Djordjic earning £90 a week EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:30 pm

A good example of how the trough is getting smaller and smaller.
I liked Bojan. Obviously his skills didn't really suit English football.. but he had a couple of superb games for us.
But to unashamedly offer that sort of contract to someone is not good ..... it's like something out of Steinbeck and the grapes of Wrath.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Bojan Djordjic earning £90 a week   Bojan Djordjic earning £90 a week EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:40 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
A good example of how the trough is getting smaller and smaller.
I liked Bojan. Obviously his skills didn't really suit English football.. but he had a couple of superb games for us.
But to unashamedly offer that sort of contract to someone is not good ..... it's like something out of Steinbeck and the grapes of Wrath.

Whilst his present contract does appear shameful, he did get a pay-off from his previous club. I would certainly welcome him back in a green shirt though.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Bojan Djordjic earning £90 a week   Bojan Djordjic earning £90 a week EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 6:30 pm

He was a Bobby Williamson find wasn't he?? I always liked Bo and was disappointed he spent periods being sidelined. It was hilarious when he was warming up running along Mayflower at the Barn Park end where I used to stand/sit

Whoooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah BOJAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He loved it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bojan Djordjic earning £90 a week   Bojan Djordjic earning £90 a week Empty

Back to top Go down

Bojan Djordjic earning £90 a week
Page 1 of 1