Go down 
+2
Czarcasm
Tringreen
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Bojan Djordic back Empty
PostSubject: Bojan Djordic back   Bojan Djordic back EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 11:46 am

Seems like an ok signing
Back to top Go down

Bojan Djordic back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bojan Djordic back   Bojan Djordic back EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 11:49 am

when did he return? not seeing a link? your a liar cobi god if you dont change everything you are to fit in on atd you will be invited to join vital

Wink

Bojan would be a dream in League Two. So if fans ask former players return it seems lets re sign David Norris. cheers

Back to top Go down

Bojan Djordic back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bojan Djordic back   Bojan Djordic back EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 11:55 am

He is set to sign, the link is on pasoti.
Back to top Go down

Bojan Djordic back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bojan Djordic back   Bojan Djordic back EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 11:59 am

Put it here then!

Some of us are allergic to Pbay.
Back to top Go down

Bojan Djordic back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bojan Djordic back   Bojan Djordic back EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Bojan Djordic back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bojan Djordic back   Bojan Djordic back EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:07 pm

I'll believe it when I see it. Is there any evidence that he would be able to play in the rough and tumble of our league?
Back to top Go down

Bojan Djordic back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bojan Djordic back   Bojan Djordic back EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:08 pm

cant wait to read endless tweets begging him to sign by kids on twitter. At the moment ryan rowe whoi have never heard of bar playing against argyle for stourbridge is getting some offers to tempt him here lol.
Back to top Go down

Bojan Djordic back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bojan Djordic back   Bojan Djordic back EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:15 pm

This will be Bojan Djordic who Holloway rated so highly at Blackpool he was paying him a massive £90 per week, so Djordic reported it to the PFA.

Back to top Go down

Bojan Djordic back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bojan Djordic back   Bojan Djordic back EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:16 pm

greenjock wrote:
This will be Bojan Djordic who Holloway rated so highly at Blackpool he was paying him a massive £90 per week, so Djordic reported it to the PFA.

why ollie resigned i will never know he didnt rate him down here at all. £90 a week is pretty much what you get on the dole.
Back to top Go down

Bojan Djordic back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bojan Djordic back   Bojan Djordic back EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:21 pm

God help us if we are even considering it.
Back to top Go down

Bojan Djordic back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bojan Djordic back   Bojan Djordic back EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:23 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:

i think he will do ok in this league he isnt a bad player at the end of the day just a little prone to misfortune and injuries. IF any deal were offered i reckon it would be till the end of the season with a view to a year extension in the summer.
Back to top Go down

Bojan Djordic back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bojan Djordic back   Bojan Djordic back EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:27 pm

Phenom wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

i think he will do ok in this league he isnt a bad player at the end of the day just a little prone to misfortune and injuries. IF any deal were offered i reckon it would be till the end of the season with a view to a year extension in the summer.

But will he have the right attitude for the fight?
Back to top Go down

Bojan Djordic back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bojan Djordic back   Bojan Djordic back EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:30 pm

Mind you £90 a week wouldn't break our wage cap dilemma. Sell Bhasera for peanuts and get Djordic back in return. Maybe he's got an old Man Utd shirt or two he could auction, with the proceeds going towards his living expenses.
Back to top Go down

Bojan Djordic back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bojan Djordic back   Bojan Djordic back EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:35 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Phenom wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

But will he have the right attitude for the fight?

yeah and as i say his ability would be hard to beat in league two hopefully.
Back to top Go down

Bojan Djordic back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bojan Djordic back   Bojan Djordic back EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 1:07 pm

According to United fans he was suppose to be the next Ryan Giggs, however he has hopped from club to club without doing much.

hopefully he still has a hint of magic in him
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Bojan Djordic back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bojan Djordic back   Bojan Djordic back EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 1:52 pm

Ere Ponty ! Take these two back to the farm please. They're doing my head in ffs !
Back to top Go down

Bojan Djordic back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bojan Djordic back   Bojan Djordic back EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 2:16 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Ere Ponty ! Take these two back to the farm please. They're doing my head in ffs !

donkey shite too you to pal cheers cheers cheers

pitbull whats you favourite pasty?

Wink
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Bojan Djordic back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bojan Djordic back   Bojan Djordic back EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 2:17 pm

Phenom wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

donkey shite too you to pal cheers cheers cheers

pitbull whats you favourite pasty?

Wink

to you too ! ffs !
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Bojan Djordic back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bojan Djordic back   Bojan Djordic back EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 2:36 pm

Oh good. With his consistency ratio of one good performance for every ten shite ones, this really sets the pulse racing - not. Sad
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Bojan Djordic back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bojan Djordic back   Bojan Djordic back EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 2:38 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Oh good. With his consistency ratio of one good performance for every ten shite ones, this really sets the pulse racing - not. Sad

Look how far we've come.
Back to top Go down

Bojan Djordic back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bojan Djordic back   Bojan Djordic back EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 2:38 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

He wasn't that bad here just hardly played and when he hit form and got in the side injury struck and halmosi signed so never got a look in afterwards. If someone like Nick Chadwick can come back and play better than before i remain hopefully if Bojan returns (still not seen anything concrete to say there is interest) he can do well here too.
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

Bojan Djordic back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bojan Djordic back   Bojan Djordic back EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:01 pm

Neither over or underwhelmed by this.

Just a case of see what happens and hope we enjoy a better BJ.
Back to top Go down

Bojan Djordic back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bojan Djordic back   Bojan Djordic back EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:33 pm

Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
Neither over or underwhelmed by this.

Just a case of see what happens and hope we enjoy a better BJ.

Sorry! It took me a few moments before I realised what you meant by "BJ". Embarassed
Back to top Go down

Bojan Djordic back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bojan Djordic back   Bojan Djordic back EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:04 pm

Perhaps poor old Bojan is the only player they could find who fits under the Football League wages cap.
I liked his style, if not his ability to produce an 'outcome' as is the fashionable term these days.
We really are in a pickle, and as Freathy has said, we hven't been saved yet ... that much is becoming very clear. I have to chuckle at Webby's witterings on the wage cap thing. That was well known way back when the CP ers were meeting. Surely he's not saying they've just twigged it's importance. affraid
It all sounds a bit dumb to me, or an excuse not to spend money.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Bojan Djordic back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bojan Djordic back   Bojan Djordic back EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:19 pm

Talented player,no question about it.I remember seeing him play for the reserves against Falmouth and not trying a leg because he'd been dropped,i think Ollie kept him out of the team for quite a while,playing SW league football until his attitude improved.He did have a good spell after that but started less than 20 games in 2 seasons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bojan Djordic back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bojan Djordic back   Bojan Djordic back Empty

Back to top Go down

Bojan Djordic back
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next