Charlie Wood
Chemical Ali
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

Brent forming board? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brent forming board?   Brent forming board? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:38 am

Coxside_Green wrote:
I see some people are still intent on rewriting history during the Ollie era.

Great football?. Some great results for sure, away from home. At the end of Ollies first season I can remember John L***d starting a thread asking for people's top 8 matches for the season. The only home game that got a regular mention was the 3-3 with Cardiff, almost everybody who replied named at least 6 away games. Famous away victories were often followed by tired performances at home, the hoofball strategy up to our 2 tired 'not the tallest' forwards. Very rarely was the football memorable and the result was more than often disappointing.

On to the second season, we never strengthened from the first. We signed Timar and Halmosi on full contract terms but other loanees returned to their parent clubs. Capaldi had already been released (which IMO signalled the end of an era as we knew it) and Connolly (unofficially) called it his last season. Throw in the property 1st mantra and the wantaway Norris 'I wont celebrate when I score' issue, there was just very little to entice the stay-aways back to Home Park. The Buzsaky nonsense was the final nail.

As for discussions around the unmentionable 'C' word being done to death, not surprisingly I disagree. As I recall, any attempt at reasoned debate was stifled. Anyone daring to suggest 'football 1st' would be met with the over-exaggerated 'look at Cardiff, look at Leeds'. Eventually it would end in greens v browns and parking spaces. So sad this nonsense still carries on today!

Absolutely correct. Behind it all was the obvious unwillingness of the wallet and his chums to surrender their 'investment'......... until it was far too late............. and even then, for all the wrong reasons.
The avivas are still claiming that it was the fans' fault for making the board spend, spend, spend ! jocolor

You couldn't make it up.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Brent forming board?   Brent forming board? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:17 am

Tringreen wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:
I see some people are still intent on rewriting history during the Ollie era.

Great football?. Some great results for sure, away from home. At the end of Ollies first season I can remember John L***d starting a thread asking for people's top 8 matches for the season. The only home game that got a regular mention was the 3-3 with Cardiff, almost everybody who replied named at least 6 away games. Famous away victories were often followed by tired performances at home, the hoofball strategy up to our 2 tired 'not the tallest' forwards. Very rarely was the football memorable and the result was more than often disappointing.

On to the second season, we never strengthened from the first. We signed Timar and Halmosi on full contract terms but other loanees returned to their parent clubs. Capaldi had already been released (which IMO signalled the end of an era as we knew it) and Connolly (unofficially) called it his last season. Throw in the property 1st mantra and the wantaway Norris 'I wont celebrate when I score' issue, there was just very little to entice the stay-aways back to Home Park. The Buzsaky nonsense was the final nail.

As for discussions around the unmentionable 'C' word being done to death, not surprisingly I disagree. As I recall, any attempt at reasoned debate was stifled. Anyone daring to suggest 'football 1st' would be met with the over-exaggerated 'look at Cardiff, look at Leeds'. Eventually it would end in greens v browns and parking spaces. So sad this nonsense still carries on today!

Absolutely correct. Behind it all was the obvious unwillingness of the wallet and his chums to surrender their 'investment'......... until it was far too late............. and even then, for all the wrong reasons.
The avivas are still claiming that it was the fans' fault for making the board spend, spend, spend ! jocolor

You couldn't make it up.

I dont think they ever did surrender their investment?. They all profited barring maybe one, whom on at least one occasion done very well out of short-term loans and interest repayments (source from a very well respected PASOTI poster). By the time Kagami joined the board, the game was up. How they expected Kagami to cough up £ms after getting the property over-valued is nothing short of shameless. At least Tony Campbell is a nice chap though flower
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Brent forming board?   Brent forming board? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 9:13 am

Just to stir the pot a bit more in this one.In 2004,the motto coming from the board was "we only spend what we make as a profit".Right,lets examine the economic reality of pursuing that option.Williamson was allowed to bring in 5 Scottish players [i remember him being on a Sky football programme one Sunday,effectively saying that these players were all he could afford],only one of whom,Matt Doumbe,made any sort of impact,although i thought Lasley was an underated and under used player.In other words,a waste of money and a false economy.Then we had cheap/free signings like Gudjohnson and Taylor,players who again contributed virtually nothing in their time at the club and had no resale value whatsoever on their inevitable departure.It was only until later in the season,when it was very clear that the club was in danger of going straight back down again,that BW was allowed to bring in players like Chadders,Buzz,Blackstock and Dodd to strengthen the team adequately.If a similar class of player had been signed at the start of the season,the momentum would probably have been maintained and crowd interest would have stayed high.Instead,the 17th position attained by the club was not enough to stop a loss of about 2000 fans per match [a similar phenomenon to that of clubs like Cardiff and Burnley at the time] and consequent loss of income-the downward cycle had already begun.It needed Pulis to come in and clear the debris of all the garbage signings and bring in good players such as Ward,Jarrett and Nalis to ensure our survival,albeit not in a very pretty way.It's all very fine to say we should go for a manger like Pulis to implement the "prudence" policy but managers like him don't grow on trees and anyway,he buggered off as soon as he saw that Stoke were a better bet than Argyle and not because of the respective gates,which were very similar at the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent forming board?   Brent forming board? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 9:16 am

Greenskin wrote:
X Isle wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Under Holloway it as completely out of the question for me to miss any home match. If for any reason I couldn't go, which was hardly ever, I got VERY annoyed! I even went away. It's up to brent to make me feel like that again.

I guess that's where we differ Freathy. Maybe it's down to being an exile in a football restrictive job but I want to go to every game, be it at home to Accrington at the bottom of league 2 or away to Arsenal in the Cup. The ONLY EVER exception to that was when we were being force fed AFC Heaney/Ridsdale, a moral objection but never a sh1t football objection.

I don't need the cart to be put before the horse, I believe firmly the fans (horse) should be pulling the cart (club) behind them. It's not up to James Brent to tempt me away from my sofa.

Problem is Smiffy,when the fans have been pulling the cart before [on frequent occasions in Argyle's history,most recently the 16400 average in 2004/5].feck all has happened from the drivers seat to convince them that its worth staying in the harness.I'll ask you a simple question-do you accept that,for a long period in the respective histories of the clubs,Argyle got bigger attendances than Southampton,Norwich,Coventry,Reading,Palace,QPR,Ipswich and Swansea?

I don't have a problem with Smiffy having that view, I have a problem when the Board have that view, it's exactly why we've never achieved anything.

Imagine going up to your bank manager and saying "I want a loan for this idea I have, it's based around a product that I will produce and if the customers don't like it they will still purchase it because they like ME". Bonkers!

As for "Fans Reps" Mr Brent, the two you should have are both posting on this thread, Freathy and Greenskin. That's if you want a genuine view point, if not then continue in the "Argo way" and have a couple of ass lickers do the job!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent forming board?   Brent forming board? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 9:24 am

Greenskin wrote:
Just to stir the pot a bit more in this one.In 2004,the motto coming from the board was "we only spend what we make as a profit".Right,lets examine the economic reality of pursuing that option.Williamson was allowed to bring in 5 Scottish players [i remember him being on a Sky football programme one Sunday,effectively saying that these players were all he could afford],only one of whom,Matt Doumbe,made any sort of impact,although i thought Lasley was an underated and under used player.In other words,a waste of money and a false economy.Then we had cheap/free signings like Gudjohnson and Taylor,players who again contributed virtually nothing in their time at the club and had no resale value whatsoever on their inevitable departure.It was only until later in the season,when it was very clear that the club was in danger of going straight back down again,that BW was allowed to bring in players like Chadders,Buzz,Blackstock and Dodd to strengthen the team adequately.If a similar class of player had been signed at the start of the season,the momentum would probably have been maintained and crowd interest would have stayed high.Instead,the 17th position attained by the club was not enough to stop a loss of about 2000 fans per match [a similar phenomenon to that of clubs like Cardiff and Burnley at the time] and consequent loss of income-the downward cycle had already begun.It needed Pulis to come in and clear the debris of all the garbage signings and bring in good players such as Ward,Jarrett and Nalis to ensure our survival,albeit not in a very pretty way.It's all very fine to say we should go for a manger like Pulis to implement the "prudence" policy but managers like him don't grow on trees and anyway,he buggered off as soon as he saw that Stoke were a better bet than Argyle and not because of the respective gates,which were very similar at the time.

That's exactly why the crowds dropped off along with the negative media statements from Stapelprat designed to give an impression that the club had come as far as it could, bullshit!

That motto should have read ""we only spend LESS THEN what we make as a profit, anything left over will be wasted on the purchase of HP for my personal "get rich quick" idea that I have"!

And we expect the fans (horse) should be pulling the cart (club) behind them? It just isn't going to happen and if Brent doesn't realise that we're well feked for a very long time.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Brent forming board?   Brent forming board? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 9:35 am

Greenskin wrote:

Out of the 5 Scots, didn't we actually sell 2 (same season) who couldn't settle? Add in the sales of Cocko and Friio, the reported £1.6m pre tax profit for that year, the break-up of a successful board, hardly surprising 3k fans decided to go shopping with the missus the following season.

Edit*

I can't just leave it at that. The above is enough for 3k fans to jump ship. I also remember the marquee & "biggest signing in the clubs history", the 45? yr old Nigerian scammer Smile, also the enforced sale of Gilbert against BWs wishes. How about BW having to make that statement "good players dont need training" after one of his coaches left the club?.

It was all there and many saw it hence the lower crowds.

Last edited by Coxside_Green on Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Brent forming board?   Brent forming board? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 9:57 am

Regarding the 'missing thousands' from that period, I have a little theory that accounts for at least a proportion of them. It ain't based on fact, just a hunch and personal experience.

I reckon a lot of the ones who drifted away were the away fans, of which we know we have many. And by away I mean those, such as myself, who didn't/don't live in Plymouth and near surrounds. While we were riding the crest, I'd suggest that many who would attend games in their localish areas made the extra effort to head down the M5/A38 of a Saturday or get the train. When the stuff highlighted in the posts above started to kick in, many found themselves lacking the same enthusiasm to spend the time/money to trot down to Devon on a Saturday. That's certainly how I felt, and although I'd still tie in visits to HP with visits to the parents, I preferred to go and watch Argyle at the likes of QPR and Reading - much closer and cheaper to get to.

But then I'm not a praaaaaaaaper faaaaannnn (Copyright: Tring)

Like I say, it's just a theory and based on no facts or dates whatsover.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent forming board?   Brent forming board? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:11 am

X Isle wrote:

I guess that's where we differ Freathy. Maybe it's down to being an exile in a football restrictive job but I want to go to every game, be it at home to Accrington at the bottom of league 2 or away to Arsenal in the Cup. The ONLY EVER exception to that was when we were being force fed AFC Heaney/Ridsdale, a moral objection but never a sh1t football objection.

I don't need the cart to be put before the horse, I believe firmly the fans (horse) should be pulling the cart (club) behind them. It's not up to James Brent to tempt me away from my sofa.

I agree with this. I confess that I hadn't been to an Argyle game between 2003 and 20011. Work and family conspired against me. I got to see Argyle at SJP courtesy of my good friend who runs ECFC Foundation. As a consequence of this I regained to 'bug' and went to a few Exeter matches with him (well it was free hospitality!) and joined their Trust as a gesture of goodwill. Then one day I find my wife away at a salsa day and Joe and me are at a loose end. Cue Stourbridge at HP. He's hooked. Brilliant, I've been looking for an excuse to start going to matches again. I have always followed the team even when I haven't been attending. Even though I'm 'only' 50 miles from HP, I feel like an exile. I would attend every match if I lived in Plymouth, such is my support for the club.
Of course I am a plastic fan because I don't have a season ticket and have not been for years. This makes me sad. I am lucky that I could have bought a season ticket each year between 2003-11, but the seat would have remained empty. I see this as a waste of my hard earned money. I am now in the position where we can go to each home match (except this Saturday, Joe's birthday party) and shout and scream at the team and wave our scarves. To not go, when I am able to is a total anathema and I can't understand why anyone who can afford to, wouldn't.
The standard of football has been dire, and the discipline even worse, but it's still my team. I don't want to get into the politics, but I feel this place (ATD) is a total breath of fresh air compared with Pasoti. There is no censorship and no agendas. There are clearly one or two personalities over there that want to assert their opinions and not engage in any form of discussion. I have been accused of many things, but I am nothing more than an avid fan. I have offered to meet with one person in particular on more than one occasion, my last email was ignored. So be it.
Sorry, seem to have drifted off topic a bit. I think the point I was making was I am no less a fan because I couldn't go to HP. I can go now and wild horses wouldn't stop me. To suggest that I have an agenda and am a cowardly mischief making troll is nothing short of a disgrace. I have offered to meet with them to repeat my comments face to face, but oddly no take up. Who are the cowards with the agenda now?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Brent forming board?   Brent forming board? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 3:33 pm

Cerbera wrote:
X Isle wrote:

I agree with this. I confess that I hadn't been to an Argyle game between 2003 and 20011. Work and family conspired against me. I got to see Argyle at SJP courtesy of my good friend who runs ECFC Foundation. As a consequence of this I regained to 'bug' and went to a few Exeter matches with him (well it was free hospitality!) and joined their Trust as a gesture of goodwill. Then one day I find my wife away at a salsa day and Joe and me are at a loose end. Cue Stourbridge at HP. He's hooked. Brilliant, I've been looking for an excuse to start going to matches again. I have always followed the team even when I haven't been attending. Even though I'm 'only' 50 miles from HP, I feel like an exile. I would attend every match if I lived in Plymouth, such is my support for the club.
Of course I am a plastic fan because I don't have a season ticket and have not been for years. This makes me sad. I am lucky that I could have bought a season ticket each year between 2003-11, but the seat would have remained empty. I see this as a waste of my hard earned money. I am now in the position where we can go to each home match (except this Saturday, Joe's birthday party) and shout and scream at the team and wave our scarves. To not go, when I am able to is a total anathema and I can't understand why anyone who can afford to, wouldn't.
The standard of football has been dire, and the discipline even worse, but it's still my team. I don't want to get into the politics, but I feel this place (ATD) is a total breath of fresh air compared with Pasoti. There is no censorship and no agendas. There are clearly one or two personalities over there that want to assert their opinions and not engage in any form of discussion. I have been accused of many things, but I am nothing more than an avid fan. I have offered to meet with one person in particular on more than one occasion, my last email was ignored. So be it.
Sorry, seem to have drifted off topic a bit. I think the point I was making was I am no less a fan because I couldn't go to HP. I can go now and wild horses wouldn't stop me. To suggest that I have an agenda and am a cowardly mischief making troll is nothing short of a disgrace. I have offered to meet with them to repeat my comments face to face, but oddly no take up. Who are the cowards with the agenda now?

Clearly a heartfelt posting. One which I can identify with at a younger age. Your last paragraph is most revealing. The self styled superfans lack class and the longer they remain seemingly influential, the club will do no more than be a vehicle for their inflated egos............. the lower the level, the easier it gets for them to look big.
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: Brent forming board?   Brent forming board? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:20 pm

So you can identify with Cerbs, but i'm an 'Aviva'. You did spot that he was agreeing with me Tring, didn't you?.

It's just my opinion, no need for names or labels. Besides i'm my own man, fiercely independent, therefore I refuse to be placed in your stinking box or wear your stinking badge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent forming board?   Brent forming board? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:36 pm

Ah ..... history ... it's a powerful thing.

The club's been sold, and the people that matter are busy errecting a glass ceiling at Home Park for any fan that didn't manage to read the script.
John lloyd and the Footites are back from their low profile, having a pop at the brown shirts .... style is everything ... don't you know.
Smiffy's back in the fold, doing what he does best, panning those fickle ne'erdowells, while planning his next trip down West, and poor old Tringy's getting a pasting for trying to see the best in everyone's posts. Not easy, is it ? santa lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent forming board?   Brent forming board? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:46 pm

X Isle wrote:
So you can identify with Cerbs, but i'm an 'Aviva'. You did spot that he was agreeing with me Tring, didn't you?.

It's just my opinion, no need for names or labels. Besides i'm my own man, fiercely independent, therefore I refuse to be placed in your stinking box or wear your stinking badge.

And bloody good for you Smiffy, we differ in our opinions on this subject, non-the-less, everyone's opinion is respected on here and I fully appreciate your view.

You're still wrong though! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent forming board?   Brent forming board? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 9:57 pm

Nick wrote:
Regarding the 'missing thousands' from that period, I have a little theory that accounts for at least a proportion of them. It ain't based on fact, just a hunch and personal experience.

I reckon a lot of the ones who drifted away were the away fans, of which we know we have many. And by away I mean those, such as myself, who didn't/don't live in Plymouth and near surrounds. While we were riding the crest, I'd suggest that many who would attend games in their localish areas made the extra effort to head down the M5/A38 of a Saturday or get the train. When the stuff highlighted in the posts above started to kick in, many found themselves lacking the same enthusiasm to spend the time/money to trot down to Devon on a Saturday. That's certainly how I felt, and although I'd still tie in visits to HP with visits to the parents, I preferred to go and watch Argyle at the likes of QPR and Reading - much closer and cheaper to get to.

This rings true for me too. I now live nearly 200 miles from Plymouth and did go to some home games for a while after moving, but its a hell of a trek to make when away games are much more accessible for me. Even after my ban was up I didn't bother going to HP until the Exeter games, because the atmosphere at home games is shite, and has been for years.

This is all about to change though with the advent of the Ultras, who will make us the envy of Europe. The song sheets have now been printed for Saturday and I can exclusively reveal the set list:

Two choruses of "Green Arrrrrrrrrrrmy" followed by " Come on you Greens" at the award of any corners or free kicks in the opposition half. All accompanied by the banging together of Fansfest pasties.

But then I'm not a praaaaaaaaaaaaaper faaaaaaan either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent forming board?   Brent forming board? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 1:02 pm

Just for a laugh who does everyone reckon is going to be on this new board. Here's my selection.

Wheeler
Jones
Clark
Brent
Akkeron drone #1
Akkeron drone #2

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent forming board?   Brent forming board? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 1:08 pm

greenjock wrote:
Nick wrote:

This rings true for me too. I now live nearly 200 miles from Plymouth and did go to some home games for a while after moving, but its a hell of a trek to make when away games are much more accessible for me. Even after my ban was up I didn't bother going to HP until the Exeter games, because the atmosphere at home games is shite, and has been for years.

This is all about to change though with the advent of the Ultras, who will make us the envy of Europe. The song sheets have now been printed for Saturday and I can exclusively reveal the set list:

Two choruses of "Green Arrrrrrrrrrrmy" followed by " Come on you Greens" at the award of any corners or free kicks in the opposition half. All accompanied by the banging together of Fansfest pasties.

The bit in bold says it all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent forming board?   Brent forming board? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 1:13 pm

Womble wrote:
greenjock wrote:
Nick wrote:

Err. No it doesnt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent forming board?   Brent forming board? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 1:15 pm

Tiberius wrote:
Womble wrote:
greenjock wrote:
Nick wrote:

Err. No it doesnt.

No, no it doesn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent forming board?   Brent forming board? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 2:16 pm

Womble wrote:
greenjock wrote:
Nick wrote:

Really Womble? So you were there when I was banned for standing up in Block 17 of the Lyndhurst End singing, trying to create an atmosphere, when the rest of the Aviva's around me just wanted to sit politely clapping. I was charged with racist chanting which didn't happen and I've explained why this was laughable, but the police and stewards wanted to get someone and make an example of us.

But now that Chris Webb and Ian Newell have decided that the Hitler Youth should form an Ultras group who should stand up and sing in the Lyndhurst End, not that they are willing to join in and make tw@ts of themselves when it goes horribly wrong, it's allowed.

I'ts the one and only criminal conviction I have had and I'm 41 years old and have been to around 200 Argyle games home and away. If I was a hooligan or racist, I'm pretty sure it would have surfaced long before it did, and I would have come to the attention of the police long before this incident.

Anyway enjoy the Ultras spectacle on Saturday jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent forming board?   Brent forming board? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 5:21 pm

greenjock wrote:
Womble wrote:
greenjock wrote:
Nick wrote:

Really Womble? So you were there when I was banned for standing up in Block 17 of the Lyndhurst End singing, trying to create an atmosphere, when the rest of the Aviva's around me just wanted to sit politely clapping. I was charged with racist chanting which didn't happen and I've explained why this was laughable, but the police and stewards wanted to get someone and make an example of us.

But now that Chris Webb and Ian Newell have decided that the Hitler Youth should form an Ultras group who should stand up and sing in the Lyndhurst End, not that they are willing to join in and make tw@ts of themselves when it goes horribly wrong, it's allowed.

I'ts the one and only criminal conviction I have had and I'm 41 years old and have been to around 200 Argyle games home and away. If I was a hooligan or racist, I'm pretty sure it would have surfaced long before it did, and I would have come to the attention of the police long before this incident.

Anyway enjoy the Ultras spectacle on Saturday jocolor

Obviously gone to practice the chants for Saturday. El Presidente, ooh ahh, I wanna know ow ow, when you're on the train.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent forming board?   Brent forming board? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:22 pm

Tiberius wrote:
Just for a laugh who does everyone reckon is going to be on this new board. Here's my selection.

Wheeler
Jones
Clark
Brent
Akkeron drone #1
Akkeron drone #2

Just for the record it won't be me.

Last edited by mouldyoldgoat on Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 78)
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Brent forming board?   Brent forming board? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:47 pm

Just for the record it won't be me either or will it Wink

Last edited by Dougie on Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Brent forming board?   Brent forming board? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:49 pm

It could be me - unless Webb and Newell are doing the interviews. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent forming board?   Brent forming board? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:51 pm

Graham Clark wrote:
Tiberius wrote:

Wheeler
Jones
Clark
Brent
Akkeron drone #1
Akkeron drone #2

Well I'm Akkeron drone #4 so now Grahams ruled himself out I just need Wheeler or Jones to decline and I'm in! jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent forming board?   Brent forming board? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 10:04 pm

Graham Clark wrote:
Tiberius wrote:

Wheeler
Jones
Clark
Brent
Akkeron drone #1
Akkeron drone #2

Ha! Obviously hiding something!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent forming board?   Brent forming board? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 10:12 pm

Tiberius wrote:

Wheeler
Jones
Clark
Brent
Akkeron drone #1
Akkeron drone #2

Martin Baker is a director
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brent forming board?   Brent forming board? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down