Go down 
+2
seadog
Greenskin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Just back from Bristol... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just back from Bristol...   Just back from Bristol... - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 2:48 am

From Sparksys commentary it sounded as though there were a fair few Argyle fans celebrating in the home end too. Bet that went down well. Used to be automatic ejection from the ground. Officially around 1200 away fans for a lunchtime kick-off with no public transport, not too shabby. Were the Argyle Ultras out in force?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Just back from Bristol...   Just back from Bristol... - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 5:57 am

greenjock wrote:
Were the Argyle Ultras out in force?

I think they are known as the "Green Army" when Argyle play away... They are sneaky though, as many of them don't wave flags and wear green and black scarves!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just back from Bristol...   Just back from Bristol... - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 10:54 am

pepsipete wrote:
Cerbera wrote:
Have to say Cobi, you got it bang on. The atmosphere was brilliant once the first of our goals went in.
Our lads were straight over to our support after each goal and much mutual love ins after final whistle.
Listening to BBC Bristol on the way to Cribbs after the game, many gasheads were saying they were good first half and terrible in the second. I would say we were terrible first half and suddenly started to get to the ball first, took them on instead of sitting back and winning the aerial battle.
Sorry if I sound a bit Aviva but now a run without a loss, we are the better team from the bottom six from what I have seen. Three points at Aldershot is a real possibility baked on our form and theirs of late..

Did you take the car and if so where did you leave it. Had mine done over whilst watching a game at Ashton Gate once, rather stupidly had it plastered with Argyle stickers.

No Pete, took an anonymous green Skoda! Parked just down the road in a side street. Had I taken the TVR, it would probably have been alright, but didn't want to take the risk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just back from Bristol...   Just back from Bristol... - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:42 pm

Rickler wrote:
greenjock wrote:

I think they are known as the "Green Army" when Argyle play away... They are sneaky though, as many of them don't wave flags and wear green and black scarves!

The away fans > than the manufactured group
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just back from Bristol...   Just back from Bristol... - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:56 pm

Phenom wrote:
Rickler wrote:
greenjock wrote:

The away fans > than the manufactured group

I saw one or two green and black scarves. About five in total I would guess. Saw quite a few Gasheads with their green/black alternative strip on - they looked more Ultra to be honest and more than a bit embarrassed about wearing 'our' colour.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just back from Bristol...   Just back from Bristol... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just back from Bristol...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2