seadog
lawnmowerman
Chemical Ali
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

Twitter Troll Alert Empty
PostSubject: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 7:42 pm

I noticed the twitter account @rasturd3rd has recently become active. Even more strange are the selfies he's taken (I think someone has been using the wrong twitter account on their phone Laughing ).

Twitter Troll Alert Selfie10

Selfies with Tisdale-

Twitter Troll Alert Tisdal10

Pictures from Tranmere's Director's Box-

Twitter Troll Alert Db10

I wonder who this Twitter troll could be?

This twitter conversation is interesting with inputs from IJN and Webb- I wonder if they are talking to themselves- I reckon Baron_Von_Smallhusen now lives in Cheltenham and ends sentences with "too" too.

https://twitter.com/Rasturd3rd/status/339477560905830400

I wouldn't be surprised if the twitter account is terminated soon- https://twitter.com/Rasturd3rd/with_replies
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 7:47 pm

The gift that just keeps giving.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 7:51 pm

Ian you little troll. now what was it you said ian about people being trolls the other day...............
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 7:52 pm

It's flickrgate all over again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 7:56 pm

And don't forget he was the original user of the JohnShez1 account.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 7:59 pm

I'm presuming Mr Newell ( was nice then ! ) Is more than allowed to pop on over and discuss things
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 8:04 pm

are these pics on his fb/instagram? lets see if its not just someoe nicking them from there and posting them on there.

Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 8:07 pm

Ready with the pop corn. Smallest bag they had

Twitter Troll Alert Popcor10
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 8:08 pm

nothing to see here move along
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 8:09 pm

Jesus wept. Another new low.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 8:18 pm

What an utter prick.
Caught red handed once again..along with all the usual suspects.

Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 8:46 pm

caught and bowled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 9:27 pm

well snookered
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 9:29 pm

Angry wrote:
are these pics on his fb/instagram? lets see if its not just someoe nicking them from there and posting them on there.

Or even just off of his or somebody else's twitter? That's a lot of lower league football grounds to visit in one day.

(No, I'm not standing up for Newell, Just pointing out that this PT character has history, too.)
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 9:32 pm

Peggy wrote:
Angry wrote:

Or even just off of his or somebody else's twitter? That's a lot of lower league football grounds to visit in one day.

(No, I'm not standing up for Newell, Just pointing out that this PT character has history, too.)

true but we could have a chance of taking nool down lets grasp it
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 9:36 pm

Am I the only one who thinks this is all getting a bit 'playground'?................on all sides.

Last edited by Les Miserable on Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 9:37 pm

Peggy wrote:
Angry wrote:

exactly
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 9:38 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks this is all getting a bit 'playground'?................on all sides.

I think you are
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 9:40 pm

Jethro wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

I think you are

You're the last person I'd expect to notice in all honesty!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 9:43 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

I think you are

Ooh, Mod attack in progress. popcorn
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 9:44 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

I think you are

lol!
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 9:46 pm

Jethro wrote:
Peggy wrote:
Angry wrote:

Newell will take himself down without our help. Nobody who sends a white feather to a dying man (RIP Thai Green), who keeps dossiers on virtually everybody he ever meets 'in case', who tries to organise twitter campaigns against people simply because he doesn't like them, who uses fake and multi accounts to pursue his pathetic little vendettas, and who actively drives away paying customers of his best friend gets away with it for ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 10:02 pm

Peggy wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Peggy wrote:
Angry wrote:

Newell will take himself down without our help. Nobody who sends a white feather to a dying man (RIP Thai Green), who keeps dossiers on virtually everybody he ever meets 'in case', who tries to organise twitter campaigns against people simply because he doesn't like them, who uses fake and multi accounts to pursue his pathetic little vendettas, and who actively drives away paying customers of his best friend gets away with it for ever.

You know what Peggy? Of all the low-life, despicable, two-faced, hypocritical, sycophantic, scummy, unforgivable things Newell has done over the last couple of years (I used total to Talk to Thai-green via PM quite a lot over his last days. Having suffered, to a much lesser extent what TG did, I felt we had a little in common and our illness gave us some common ground to comfort each other over) The sending of white feathers to a man he knew was dying of cancer was the lowest thing I have ever come across. I still get upset when I try to find the answer to why anyone could do such a thing?

You know what, I'm on the verge of just giving up on all of this shit, and let the power hungry, sycopahntic wannabees, bullies, space-ship commanders, thugs and just get on with it. Sometimes (more often than not, lately), I despair.

All of this over a piss-poor, run down, two-bit League 2 shite football team.

In fact. Fuuck this.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 10:07 pm

Person Of Interest wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

I think you are

Ooh, Mod attack in progress. popcorn

Jethro's a mod now? must've missed that, an improvement on the last one though I suppose Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 10:10 pm

Is POI trying to catch up with Penz and Gob in the flounce stakes? How can you be laughy jokey one minute then delete your account the next? scratch

Very odd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twitter Troll Alert   Twitter Troll Alert Empty

Back to top Go down

Twitter Troll Alert
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next