Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Well, well, Albion's new man is off .. they didn't pay him

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Well, well, Albion's new man is off .. they didn't pay him Empty
PostSubject: Well, well, Albion's new man is off .. they didn't pay him   Well, well, Albion's new man is off .. they didn't pay him EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 3:29 pm

This could well affect Argyle in the medium term. Like Argyle, Albion are obviously a club in decline after to long a comfortable armchair and midrift paunch reign of Dawe.
However, the new guy has left after a month .. that really sets the alarm bell ringing and perhaps things at Albion might have been pushed along by the Pirates/ Ridsdale/Aheaney/Argyle thing.... you don't employ people you can't pay .................. or do you.
Make no mistake, if Albion could get the Council to allow housing on the Brickfields just like they did at Beacon Park, Albion's owners would jump at a chance of sharing Home Park ... they're obviously in free fall as a club.

Last edited by penzancepirate on Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well, well, Albion's new man is off .. they didn't pay him   Well, well, Albion's new man is off .. they didn't pay him EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 3:30 pm

bloody hell thats bad i fear for Albion i really do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well, well, Albion's new man is off .. they didn't pay him   Well, well, Albion's new man is off .. they didn't pay him EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 10:37 am

What kind of crowds are they getting now? It's only down the road from here, and seemed very quiet on Friday.

The punters even managed not to block the entrances to the old people's flats.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Well, well, Albion's new man is off .. they didn't pay him   Well, well, Albion's new man is off .. they didn't pay him EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 1:15 am

Yes, I'm afraid the fair City of Plymouth cannot hold a candle to Exeter in either the round or oval ball game at the moment, just over ten and a half thousand at Sandy Park to see the mighty Chiefs come within one kick of beating the Premiership leaders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well, well, Albion's new man is off .. they didn't pay him   Well, well, Albion's new man is off .. they didn't pay him EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:41 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Yes, I'm afraid the fair City of Plymouth cannot hold a candle to Exeter in either the round or oval ball game at the moment, just over ten and a half thousand at Sandy Park to see the mighty Chiefs come within one kick of beating the Premiership leaders.

A rose tinted way of saying you lost!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well, well, Albion's new man is off .. they didn't pay him   Well, well, Albion's new man is off .. they didn't pay him EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:43 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:

still lost cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Well, well, Albion's new man is off .. they didn't pay him   Well, well, Albion's new man is off .. they didn't pay him EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:20 pm

greenjock wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:

Not much gets past you boys does it ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well, well, Albion's new man is off .. they didn't pay him   Well, well, Albion's new man is off .. they didn't pay him EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 5:06 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
greenjock wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:

Not much gets past you boys does it ?

Might as well have been 25k, but you still f**king lost tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, well, Albion's new man is off .. they didn't pay him   Well, well, Albion's new man is off .. they didn't pay him Empty

Back to top Go down

Well, well, Albion's new man is off .. they didn't pay him
Page 1 of 1