+3
Dougie
Freathy
downthetrack
7 posters
AuthorMessage

WELL DONE LADS ! Empty
PostSubject: WELL DONE LADS !   WELL DONE LADS ! EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 3:30 pm

5 matches unbeaten .2nd clean sheet . A precious point away from home .

A sincere Happy New Year to all on ATD - It's been a Helluva Year .

I swim against the current on here but we're all on the same side .
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

WELL DONE LADS ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELL DONE LADS !   WELL DONE LADS ! EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 3:37 pm

greengenes wrote:

Not all of us are Very Happy But have a good evining and new year,But not football wise though
Back to top Go down

WELL DONE LADS ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELL DONE LADS !   WELL DONE LADS ! EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 3:38 pm

greengenes wrote:

by all accounts it was a shit game of football with only 3 or 3 attempts at goal! we are all on the same side even those who sing from the webb hym sheet. happy new year to you.
Back to top Go down

WELL DONE LADS ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELL DONE LADS !   WELL DONE LADS ! EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 3:42 pm

A good point that might make all the difference in May. Well done lads and like GG says we are now unbeaten in five.

You may swim against the tide GG but you are very welcome here (and we won't restrict your access).

Happy New Year
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

WELL DONE LADS ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELL DONE LADS !   WELL DONE LADS ! EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 3:48 pm

We'll be down by Easter

Happy New Year
Back to top Go down

WELL DONE LADS ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELL DONE LADS !   WELL DONE LADS ! EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 3:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And a happy Hogmanay to one and all.
Back to top Go down

WELL DONE LADS ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELL DONE LADS !   WELL DONE LADS ! EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 3:55 pm

greengenes wrote:

Tell your mates that accross the way. It's not clever to act as they do ... shows a lack of breeding or dodgy nurture.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

WELL DONE LADS ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELL DONE LADS !   WELL DONE LADS ! EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 3:58 pm

At Aldershot station so please excuse typos and briefness.

A point gained indeed.

Whilst I totally get the unbeaten in 5 games we are still bottom of the league and treading water just to stay in touch.

We have to improve our form even from this reasonable run to get out of trouble. We need more like Dareen Purse (sorely missed today) perhaps 3 or 4 to have half a chance.

Glass half full or half empty it always needs topping up.

Hopefully Brent can provide the necessary.

Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

WELL DONE LADS ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELL DONE LADS !   WELL DONE LADS ! EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 4:07 pm

Dougie wrote:
At Aldershot station so please excuse typos and briefness.

A point gained indeed.

Whilst I totally get the unbeaten in 5 games we are still bottom of the league and treading water just to stay in touch.

We have to improve our form even from this reasonable run to get out of trouble. We need more like Dareen Purse (sorely missed today) perhaps 3 or 4 to have half a chance.

Glass half full or half empty it always needs topping up.

Hopefully Brent can provide the necessary.

We moved off the bottom (by a point) after the draw jocolor Unfortunately Northampton are winning (at ht) so we could be back there in 45 minutes.

Seems that Bradford and Daggers have found a bit of form, but Barnet and Brizzle are struggling.
Back to top Go down

WELL DONE LADS ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELL DONE LADS !   WELL DONE LADS ! EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 5:39 pm

Swindon managed a last gasp winner, so we are off the bottom.

The most pleasing thing about today is the clean sheet. Well done lads, a good point.

We must back up these performances now with a good win on Monday.

Back to top Go down

WELL DONE LADS ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELL DONE LADS !   WELL DONE LADS ! EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 5:50 pm

GibGreen wrote:
Swindon managed a last gasp winner, so we are off the bottom.

The most pleasing thing about today is the clean sheet. Well done lads, a good point.

We must back up these performances now with a good win on Monday.

we must we must we must win. We cant stay up on draws alone
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

WELL DONE LADS ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELL DONE LADS !   WELL DONE LADS ! EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 5:54 pm

Freathy wrote:
We'll be down by Easter

Happy New Year

Shut up Sad Act ! Just look how far I've [I mean we've] come ! pig
Back to top Go down

WELL DONE LADS ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELL DONE LADS !   WELL DONE LADS ! EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 6:15 pm

5 points from safety in November now 1 point from safety . We are improving and others are sliding . 5 games unbeaten and 4 points from 2 difficult away games without our most influentional player . A win on Monday and surely the prophets of doom on here will at least force a smile out . More reinforcements in January and we will climb some more . We've been through hell this year . I'll be happy just to survive and we can have a proper closed season and prepare for a "proper" season next year .
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

WELL DONE LADS ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELL DONE LADS !   WELL DONE LADS ! EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 6:29 pm

greengenes wrote:
5 points from safety in November now 1 point from safety . We are improving and others are sliding . 5 games unbeaten and 4 points from 2 difficult away games without our most influentional player . A win on Monday and surely the prophets of doom on here will at least force a smile out . More reinforcements in January and we will climb some more . We've been through hell this year . I'll be happy just to survive and we can have a proper closed season and prepare for a "proper" season next year .

I fully agree with you, glass half full.
Back to top Go down

WELL DONE LADS ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELL DONE LADS !   WELL DONE LADS ! EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 6:53 pm

I don't care what Freathy preaches, we are definitely not the team we were. Back in October I would have had us 12 points at least, adrift. Tonight we are off the bottom and only a point behind 22nd. We are moving the right way. We need another man in midfield of the Wotton ilk. Purse needs to keep his temper and another target man would be nice up front.

I feel much more confident about Monday after today.

Meanwhile up the road at Sid James Park, all is not well. My mate is predicting relegation and before today was hoping for 4 points from today and Monday. I've not been on Exeweb, but they want blood apparently. Looks like the local derby is back on again for next season! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

WELL DONE LADS ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELL DONE LADS !   WELL DONE LADS ! EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 7:07 pm

up to 14th on current form, from 16th last week.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Scrappy game today, but the lads gave there all and that could be a vital point come the end of the season.
COYG - beer in the Garden Gate was good, especially the Goodwill. pig HNY to everyone.
Mike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WELL DONE LADS ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELL DONE LADS !   WELL DONE LADS ! Empty

Back to top Go down

WELL DONE LADS !
Page 1 of 1