tigertony
AstiSpumante
argyl3
7 posters
AuthorMessage
argyl3

argyl3

Bobby Reid sidelined for 2 weeks Empty
PostSubject: Bobby Reid sidelined for 2 weeks   Bobby Reid sidelined for 2 weeks EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 9:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Damn it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Reid sidelined for 2 weeks   Bobby Reid sidelined for 2 weeks EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 9:33 am

its only 2 weeks and he cant play in cup games anyway.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Reid sidelined for 2 weeks   Bobby Reid sidelined for 2 weeks EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 10:31 am

We need to be able to deal with minor setbacks such as this if we're to have a successful season.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Reid sidelined for 2 weeks   Bobby Reid sidelined for 2 weeks EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 11:27 am

Angry wrote:
Thumbs
Keeps him fresh for the really important games - getting promoted.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Reid sidelined for 2 weeks   Bobby Reid sidelined for 2 weeks EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 11:34 am

TT I agree with you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Reid sidelined for 2 weeks   Bobby Reid sidelined for 2 weeks EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 12:15 pm

tigertony wrote:
Angry wrote:
Thumbs
Keeps him fresh for the really important games - getting promoted.

If managed well he should be ok for Pompey and if not well Mr Banton this is your chance to prove your doubters (and me) wrong and step up.
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Reid sidelined for 2 weeks   Bobby Reid sidelined for 2 weeks EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 4:25 pm

Oh crumbs, put it like that Angry and now i'm worried affraid

I just hope he doesn't withdraw Allesandra from the middle during the cup games, it's been no coincidence we've done well playing those two up front.

As an aside, do Bristol City pay his wages for the next two weeks as THEY'VE declared him unavailable for the Fa Cup and Tinpot cup? It's a rhetorical question as know the answer, we have to pay for him even though we can't play him. They bleddy should do though Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Reid sidelined for 2 weeks   Bobby Reid sidelined for 2 weeks EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 7:51 pm

I think GreenSam made the point either on here or elsewhere, that Reid is actually one of the more replaceable of our better players.

Tyler Harvey for one destroyed the now high flying Exeter in precisely the position Bobby is playing. Blizzard has shown himself perfectly capable in the role too.

Not only that, he will be unavailable for the cup anyway, so the 'news' is we have to deal without probably our 4th or 5th most important player for one game.

We'll have much bigger playing crises before the end of the season, I'm sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Reid sidelined for 2 weeks   Bobby Reid sidelined for 2 weeks EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 1:08 pm

Bobby Reid has been recalled

Official Link

pafc.co.uk wrote:
Bobby Reid has been recalled from his loan spell by parent club Bristol City.
The Robins have exercised their 24-hour recall clause on the midfielder, whose loan spell was originally due to expire at the end of November.

Bobby joined Argyle at the end of September on an original month's loan, making his debut at Accrington Stanley in a 1-0 defeat. In his subsequent six starts for Argyle, Bobby was part of a side that went unbeaten, winning four and drawing two, and conceded just one goal.

On his home debut, Bobby provided the cross for Reuben Reid's winning goal, and would continue to make telling contributions throughout his time with the club, helping Argyle to an unbeaten October.

He extended his loan by another month on the expiration of the first spell, but after playing against Burton Albion, and missing out of cup games with Fylde and Coventry, he will now return to Ashton Gate.

Everyone at Argyle would like to thank Bobby for his services, and wish him well for the future.

Dam is all i can say. Perhaps this will give the likes of Harvey, Norburn and Banton a chance to step up and prove they can hold down a first team place before January comes. Shame he has gone as he fitted into our side like a glove, he will be missed that's for sure. Sign him up John in January cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Reid sidelined for 2 weeks   Bobby Reid sidelined for 2 weeks EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 1:21 pm

I think loss of B R was felt playing Coventry last night, sounds like R R was isolated, will be a big loss, let's hope not a Lavery style one for us.
Back to top Go down
argyl3

argyl3

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Reid sidelined for 2 weeks   Bobby Reid sidelined for 2 weeks EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 1:26 pm

Well he has gone back to Bristol now, so that's the end of our promotion push...
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Reid sidelined for 2 weeks   Bobby Reid sidelined for 2 weeks EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 2:28 pm

A busy little player who created a few chances but didn't contribute to the scoresheet, would've liked him to have stayed longer but we can cope without him, a chance for someone else to step up to the plate.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Reid sidelined for 2 weeks   Bobby Reid sidelined for 2 weeks EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 2:41 pm

Norburn seems the most likely to fill the gap.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Reid sidelined for 2 weeks   Bobby Reid sidelined for 2 weeks EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 8:41 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
A busy little player who created a few chances but didn't contribute to the scoresheet, would've liked him to have stayed longer but we can cope without him, a chance for someone else to step up to the plate.

I will go along with that too.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Reid sidelined for 2 weeks   Bobby Reid sidelined for 2 weeks EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:28 pm

Talking of Bristol City players, Joe off to Everton.

I see the Pig is having his say on Bobby

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Reid sidelined for 2 weeks   Bobby Reid sidelined for 2 weeks EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 10:52 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Talking of Bristol City players, Joe off to Everton.

I see the Pig is having his say on Bobby

another forum christ and he calls other obessed lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Reid sidelined for 2 weeks   Bobby Reid sidelined for 2 weeks Empty

Back to top Go down

Bobby Reid sidelined for 2 weeks
Page 1 of 1