Czarcasm
Les Miserable
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Bobby Reid to Return! Empty
PostSubject: Bobby Reid to Return!   Bobby Reid to Return! EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 1:48 pm

cheers Not sure for how long yet......great news.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Reid to Return!   Bobby Reid to Return! EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 2:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Top banana. Thanks/OK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Reid to Return!   Bobby Reid to Return! EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 2:14 pm

A Month only which will be fine and takes us through to jan when the window is open. Great news he is coming back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Reid to Return!   Bobby Reid to Return! EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 2:40 pm

Wicked.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Reid to Return!   Bobby Reid to Return! EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 2:58 pm

Great - we need someone who can take decent corner at pace.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Reid to Return!   Bobby Reid to Return! EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 3:00 pm

Great news, great player.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Reid to Return!   Bobby Reid to Return! EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 3:22 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Great news, great player.

Great haircut.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Reid to Return!   Bobby Reid to Return! EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 4:13 pm

Good news, hopefully he'll chip in with a few goals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Reid to Return!   Bobby Reid to Return! EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 4:43 pm

Only thing missing was his set-pieces, too floaty, and his free-kicks never hit the target.

Great signing though, very classy for this level. Glad to have him back.

Who do we drop now though?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Reid to Return!   Bobby Reid to Return! EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:46 pm

Here untill Jan 3rd so he is here up and past the window Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and he is up for sponsorship! no doubt who is moving to get that exclusive for their site
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Reid to Return!   Bobby Reid to Return! EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:52 pm

I wonder if this is going be perm in January? Deal done?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Reid to Return!   Bobby Reid to Return! EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:53 pm

Suprised and delighted that Bobbys back, perhaps he will be part of the deal when Brent sells Roobs to Bristol City?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Reid to Return!   Bobby Reid to Return! EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 6:00 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Suprised and delighted that Bobbys back, perhaps he will be part of the deal when Brent sells Roobs to Bristol City?

Always got to put a downer on him havent you lol that would be a poor deal if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Reid to Return!   Bobby Reid to Return! EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 6:21 pm

Angry wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Always got to put a downer on him havent you lol that would be a poor deal if you ask me.
Angers, you got to see the big picture, its all part of Uncle Jims Premiership Masterplan!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Reid to Return!   Bobby Reid to Return! EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 6:45 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Angry wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Angers, you got to see the big picture, its all part of Uncle Jims Premiership Masterplan!

Vanarama Premiership if he sells Reuben for a pisstake price like he sold Hourihane for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Reid to Return!   Bobby Reid to Return! EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 7:06 pm

If Brent sells Roobs at all I would expect The President to talk in hushed tones about it to his mates and then say fook all to Brent about it, that'll teach him.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Reid to Return!   Bobby Reid to Return! EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 8:47 pm

I can't freaking believe how some of you manage to change a ''good news'' story into a attack on someone or as a tool to berate someone else who may or may not be sponsoring a player. Jeeeeezus H Christmas
If you have a problem with Uncle Tom Dobbley or Tomdick Harry rushing out to sponsor a player then you can stop that. You sponsor the player.
Same as all those who walk around like a talking knuckle dragger saying ''Brent out Brent out'' when it is so simple to get that done. Buy the club - simples really.
Try and be positive and smile for a change - its free.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Reid to Return!   Bobby Reid to Return! EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 8:55 pm

tigertony wrote:
I can't freaking believe how some of you manage to change a ''good news'' story into a attack on someone or as a tool to berate someone else who may or may not be sponsoring a player. Jeeeeezus H Christmas
If you have a problem with Uncle Tom Dobbley or Tomdick Harry rushing out to sponsor a player then you can stop that. You sponsor the player.
Same as all those who walk around like a talking knuckle dragger saying ''Brent out Brent out'' when it is so simple to get that done. Buy the club - simples really.

oh feck off you cnut
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Reid to Return!   Bobby Reid to Return! EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 8:57 pm

lol! lol! lol! popcorn fishing
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Reid to Return!   Bobby Reid to Return! EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 9:10 pm

tigertony wrote:

Wise words Tony, i'm just grateful we got a club to support.sunny
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Reid to Return!   Bobby Reid to Return! EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 9:22 pm

Angry wrote:
tigertony wrote:

oh feck off you cnut

lol!
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Reid to Return!   Bobby Reid to Return! EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 10:05 pm

I will buy the club if PCC give me the money...................
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Reid to Return!   Bobby Reid to Return! EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 12:45 am

Angry wrote:
tigertony wrote:

oh feck off you cnut
D'you know what. I've always believed that he who uses foul language first is also admiting defeat because they have to resort to foul language.
1-0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Reid to Return!   Bobby Reid to Return! EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 1:05 am

tigertony wrote:
Angry wrote:
tigertony wrote:

oh feck off you cnut
D'you know what. I've always believed that he who uses foul language first is also admiting defeat because they have to resort to foul language.
1-0

speak english salute

Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Reid to Return!   Bobby Reid to Return! EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 7:23 am

tigertony wrote:
Angry wrote:
tigertony wrote:

oh feck off you cnut
1-0

Not so much admitting defeat but.........having nothing intelligent to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Reid to Return!   Bobby Reid to Return! Empty

Back to top Go down

Bobby Reid to Return!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next