X Isle
pepsipete
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

Match sponsorship - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Match sponsorship   Match sponsorship - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 2:38 pm

greengenes wrote:
FACT - The momey is going to helping the staff . I met a few yesterday and they are highly appreciative of everything the GTs do and continue to do for them financially .
FACT - The Fans Fests not only make money to help the staff but for lots of ordinary fans enriches the matchday "experience" for them . I have a battle hardened Celtic supporting friend who attends with me and he cannot praise it more highly .
FACT - James Brent is not responsible for the mess the previous shameful Directors left . he is an astute business man who has saved Argyle and wants it to become self supporting . That I believe is a great aim to have . It just wouldn't be Argyle if we had some sugar daddy looking after us .

If you attend matches then that is great - it helps the Club .

i think you'll find that he is.

he never created the mess but, by damn, he is responsible for the clean up FACT

i feckin hate FACT because most of the time its in peoples minds that something is Fact

as for enriching the fans xperience, thats as maybe. seeing the floodlights from a distance does the same for me, sitting next to the guy that farts all the time does too, and shouting down the racsist does especially
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Match sponsorship   Match sponsorship - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 2:43 pm

Sneinton Green wrote:
greengenes wrote:
FACT - The momey is going to helping the staff . I met a few yesterday and they are highly appreciative of everything the GTs do and continue to do for them financially .
FACT - The Fans Fests not only make money to help the staff but for lots of ordinary fans enriches the matchday "experience" for them . I have a battle hardened Celtic supporting friend who attends with me and he cannot praise it more highly .
FACT - James Brent is not responsible for the mess the previous shameful Directors left . he is an astute business man who has saved Argyle and wants it to become self supporting . That I believe is a great aim to have . It just wouldn't be Argyle if we had some sugar daddy looking after us .

i feckin hate FACT because most of the time its in peoples minds that something is Fact

as for enriching the fans xperience, thats as maybe. seeing the floodlights from a distance does the same for me, sitting next to the guy that farts all the time does too, and shouting down the racsist does especially

Pedantics .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Match sponsorship   Match sponsorship - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 2:44 pm

Sneinton Green wrote:
greengenes wrote:

Pedantics .
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Match sponsorship   Match sponsorship - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 2:46 pm

repeater Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Match sponsorship   Match sponsorship - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 2:49 pm

Sneinton Green wrote:
repeater Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Match sponsorship   Match sponsorship - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 2:50 pm

Sneinton Green wrote:
repeater Laughing
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Match sponsorship   Match sponsorship - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 3:11 pm

Pardon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Match sponsorship   Match sponsorship - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:10 pm

Was discussed on here - any news ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Match sponsorship   Match sponsorship - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:12 pm

Was it ?

I can't think why when we have a multi millionaire owner running a L2 team with 13000 crowds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Match sponsorship   Match sponsorship - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:16 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
Was it ?

I can't think why when we have a multi millionaire owner running a L2 team with 13000 crowds.

You don't remember ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Match sponsorship   Match sponsorship - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:16 pm

I'm up for chipping in a bit, but I'm not exactly loaded. Mind you with all the new members we've been getting a fiver each should just about cover it Razz
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

greengenes wrote:

Creating work for the mods?

Just for you Greengenes..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Merge?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Match sponsorship   Match sponsorship - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:22 pm

greengenes wrote:

Bob Holness has died aged 83.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Match sponsorship   Match sponsorship - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:23 pm

Rickler wrote:
greengenes wrote:

Merge?
Am I not allowed to ask if there has been any progress ?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Match sponsorship   Match sponsorship - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:24 pm

Tiberius wrote:
greengenes wrote:

A fair innings. I'd be content with 83.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Match sponsorship   Match sponsorship - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:27 pm

have merged the thread just for you GG. read away.
I think plymptonPilgrim may well be organising a golf day, but that might well be another plan more specifically to do with ATD than actual match sponsorship..
In any event, we would have to check Stapes is available before commiting to a specific match Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Match sponsorship   Match sponsorship - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:31 pm

Thanks PP . Glad your memory returned .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Match sponsorship   Match sponsorship - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:37 pm

Not me GG, Ricks is the Memory Man ...[cough] ....Arsenal !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Match sponsorship   Match sponsorship - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:39 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
Not me GG, Ricks is the Memory Man ...[cough] ....Arsenal !

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Match sponsorship   Match sponsorship - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:41 pm

greengenes wrote:
Rickler wrote:
greengenes wrote:

Merge?

Where on earth did that response come from? Not paranoid are you?

Just seem natural to me, to point you (and the Pirate) to the correct thread on which the question was discussed.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Match sponsorship   Match sponsorship - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:51 pm

Rickler wrote:
greengenes wrote:
Rickler wrote:
greengenes wrote:

Merge?

Where on earth did that response come from? Not paranoid are you?

Just seem natural to me, to point youwtu (and the Pirate) to the correct thread on which the question was discussed.

Poor attempt at humour by me .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Match sponsorship   Match sponsorship - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:11 pm

I'll contact the club next week.

I reckon a ATD advertising board facing the Lyndhurst on the Mayflower might be the way forward?

I'll also get the lowdown on a ATD 'jolly' where we can all go on the pitch and form a guard of honour waving our ATD geen and white scarves (which we haven't got).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Match sponsorship   Match sponsorship - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:19 pm

Cerbera wrote:

I reckon a ATD advertising board facing the Lyndhurst on the Mayflower might be the way forward

Now that would be money well spent. And just think of the publicity if the club somehow were persuaded to refuse our offer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Match sponsorship   Match sponsorship - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:22 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
Cerbera wrote:

I reckon a ATD advertising board facing the Lyndhurst on the Mayflower might be the way forward

Now that would be money well spent. And just think of the publicity if the club somehow were persuaded to refuse our offer.

Can't for the life of me think why that should happen.............Laughing
Back to top Go down
kippers klueless

PostSubject: Re: Match sponsorship   Match sponsorship - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:26 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Tiberius wrote:
greengenes wrote:

A fair innings. I'd be content with 83.

and on his first day, Amy Winehouse strolled over and said " give us an E Bob"!!

First post but will try to be add more constructive comment once I have back read all the site threads...........................
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Match sponsorship   Match sponsorship - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Match sponsorship
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next