Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Load speed of ATD is simply awesome.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Load speed of ATD is simply awesome..... Empty
PostSubject: Load speed of ATD is simply awesome.....   Load speed of ATD is simply awesome..... EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 7:05 am

Has to be said I'm no Internet Geek but the speed this Forum loads from Asia is simply awesome. The rest struggle unless hosted out around here.
Fair play to Animal Farm as they do load just as quickly. pig pig pig pig

Facebook and Forums in General struggle big time in comparison. If I switch UK VPN on which I use to "try" to watch Iplayers then I might as well give up !

Trying to get John Lloyds FB group to open took 7 minutes to load as a comparison
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Load speed of ATD is simply awesome.....   Load speed of ATD is simply awesome..... EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 7:06 am

Things have really improved since Yea Man stopped fecking around with the colours
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Load speed of ATD is simply awesome.....   Load speed of ATD is simply awesome..... EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 7:17 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Things have really improved since Yea Man stopped fecking around with the colours

You didn't have to murder him though because of it!

RIP Yea Man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Load speed of ATD is simply awesome.....   Load speed of ATD is simply awesome..... EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 7:18 am

SeymourButts wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

You didn't have to murder him though because of it!

RIP Yea Man

Our cover was blown so he had to pay the price.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Load speed of ATD is simply awesome.....   Load speed of ATD is simply awesome..... EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 7:26 am

It's quite ironic that ATD is completely free to host and run yet it loads quicker than Pasoti and has never been offline with server faults.

Who needs advertisers!
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Load speed of ATD is simply awesome.....   Load speed of ATD is simply awesome..... EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 7:53 am

SeymourButts wrote:
It's quite ironic that ATD is completely free to host and run yet it loads quicker than Pasoti and has never been offline with server faults.

Who needs advertisers!

I wouldn't say Piggys Forum loads slower per se. Pretty even but you're correct with reference to Server Faults that should be renamed De Liar and the Pigs sanitize sessions....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Load speed of ATD is simply awesome.....   Load speed of ATD is simply awesome..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Load speed of ATD is simply awesome.....
Page 1 of 1