Freathy
Greendave
seadog
Elias
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Argyle ultras - load of crap  Empty
PostSubject: Argyle ultras - load of crap    Argyle ultras - load of crap  EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 5:58 pm

As the title says really, no real difference apart from about 20 green and black scarfs being waved. Didn't lift the team when losing.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Argyle ultras - load of crap    Argyle ultras - load of crap  EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 6:02 pm

oh dear, im sure theyll be practising night & day to get their 'tactics' right.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle ultras - load of crap    Argyle ultras - load of crap  EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 6:04 pm

first game nerves perhaps What a Face needs to pick up for the next game or i would say drop the idea until the football is worth singing about and crowd numbers are up.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Argyle ultras - load of crap    Argyle ultras - load of crap  EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 6:11 pm

no ultras any time soon then lol!
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Argyle ultras - load of crap    Argyle ultras - load of crap  EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 6:13 pm

Such negativity! tut tut
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle ultras - load of crap    Argyle ultras - load of crap  EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 6:17 pm

6500 isn't too bad considering it's just before Christmas.

I'm sure either Webby or IJN will be along soon to declare what a huge success it was and they will be in Armada Way on Thursday night to serenade the late night shoppers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle ultras - load of crap    Argyle ultras - load of crap  EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 6:23 pm

Don't knock the Ultras. They have improved on their performance in the last game.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Argyle ultras - load of crap    Argyle ultras - load of crap  EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 6:25 pm

It is very early, I hope it catches on.
Back to top Go down
Greendave

PostSubject: Re: Argyle ultras - load of crap    Argyle ultras - load of crap  EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 7:49 pm

What did you expect ?
No doubt Webb will have them marching up and down the carpark tonight practicing.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Argyle ultras - load of crap    Argyle ultras - load of crap  EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 7:51 pm

Let's face it,it was always going to be an embarrasing failure jocolor
Back to top Go down
Mr President

PostSubject: Re: Argyle ultras - load of crap    Argyle ultras - load of crap  EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:02 pm

Give it a break lads.....

Its a slow burner and yesterday was the first step on a very long road.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Argyle ultras - load of crap    Argyle ultras - load of crap  EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:24 pm

cansome one explain the difference between the ultras and other folk who like to sing at games?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Argyle ultras - load of crap    Argyle ultras - load of crap  EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:40 pm

Sneinton Green wrote:
cansome one explain the difference between the ultras and other folk who like to sing at games?

Green and black scarves, knitted by Ian Newell and El Presidente.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle ultras - load of crap    Argyle ultras - load of crap  EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:42 pm

Sneinton Green wrote:

Branding, control and job creation.

If people want to sing, sell them a voice.

Mind you I've never thought of it as singing. Let's be honest here, it's warlike chanting, it's hardly a male voice quoir, it's not even peasants singing over their crops.
Back to top Go down
Mr President

PostSubject: Re: Argyle ultras - load of crap    Argyle ultras - load of crap  EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:47 pm

Cerbera wrote:
Sneinton Green wrote:

Green and black scarves, knitted by Ian Newell and El Presidente.

Very Happy

500 sold out in one game..........obviously your judgement is right though Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle ultras - load of crap    Argyle ultras - load of crap  EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:50 pm

Bet you are going around every old peoples home in the area handing out balls of wool aren't you?

Did you leave your sense of humour outside when you came in here then?
Back to top Go down
Mr President

PostSubject: Re: Argyle ultras - load of crap    Argyle ultras - load of crap  EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:51 pm

Cerbera wrote:
Bet you are going around every old peoples home in the area handing out balls of wool aren't you?

I would knit them myself if I could as it would raise more money for the staff...........

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle ultras - load of crap    Argyle ultras - load of crap  EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:56 pm

I knitted my first ever Argyle scarf, with the help of me dear old Ma, so it can be done! study

And a bobble hat...Jeez, I was such an Aviva back then Embarassed

Last edited by GOB on Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle ultras - load of crap    Argyle ultras - load of crap  EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:57 pm

[quote="GOB"]I knitted my first ever Argyle scarf, with the help of me dear old Ma, so it can be done! study [/quote

Brilliant can I put in an order for a,pair of six fingered gloves I can't find any anywhere .

Last edited by greengenes on Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle ultras - load of crap    Argyle ultras - load of crap  EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:58 pm

[quote="greengenes"]
GOB wrote:
I knitted my first ever Argyle scarf, with the help of me dear old Ma, so it can be done! study [/quote

Hope that helps lol!
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Argyle ultras - load of crap    Argyle ultras - load of crap  EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:01 pm

How was it for you Peggy?

Be interested to know how it was managed by stewards and what instruction they received re standing in that area and if they were the same for the rest of the ground including the away support.

Must have been a great job for the stewards checking the EU fire certificate on each flag Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle ultras - load of crap    Argyle ultras - load of crap  EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:02 pm

Chris Webb wrote:
Cerbera wrote:

I would knit them myself if I could as it would raise more money for the staff...........

.... and reduce the debts of your new friend.
My brother had a superb green and black scarf knitted by our mother. It was better and longer than Michael Foot's. We had many a laugh with it. I wouldn't wear it, I was far too cool by then rendeer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle ultras - load of crap    Argyle ultras - load of crap  EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:05 pm

[quote="GOB"]
greengenes wrote:
GOB wrote:
I knitted my first ever Argyle scarf, with the help of me dear old Ma, so it can be done! study [/quote

Hope that helps lol!

Posting on a mobile mate a bit difficult with six fingers king
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle ultras - load of crap    Argyle ultras - load of crap  EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:07 pm

greengenes wrote:

Brilliant can I put in an order for a,pair of six fingered gloves I can't find any anywhere .

i didn't know you were from Tiverton!

Bleddy 'ell, small world!

Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Argyle ultras - load of crap    Argyle ultras - load of crap  EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:13 pm

Cerbera wrote:
greengenes wrote:

i didn't know you were from Twsiverton!

Bleddy 'ell, small world!

Wink

Back in the early seventies I always stopped at Willand at a small roadside cafe for the best doorstep Bacon sandwiches in the world served with a huge mug of builders tea .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argyle ultras - load of crap    Argyle ultras - load of crap  Empty

Back to top Go down

Argyle ultras - load of crap
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next