Tgwu
Freathy
AstiSpumante
mouldyoldgoat
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC
Yes
Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC - Page 5 Vote_lcap5%Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 4 ]
No
Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC - Page 5 Vote_lcap95%Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 95% [ 78 ]
Total Votes : 82

AuthorMessage

Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC   Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 7:01 pm

Sir John Hawkins wrote:
Larrieu is  president of the AFT, Graiser, not the club. Webb won't let go of that number easily.

Ah right I misread the piece in the erald tonight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC   Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 7:08 pm

Webb will be like Sepp Blatter and hammer nails through his hands to the President's office desk before any regular janner supporters can 'campaign' to get him out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC   Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 8:10 pm

mr shameless self promoting plebb takes credit yet again for someone eles idea

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC   Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 8:42 pm

Wonder if webby knew who alan nicholls was !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC   Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 4:16 pm

this gets another no vote from me the media whore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC   Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 4:21 pm

Wonder if Jimmy B charged interest on the money he let the guy have?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC   Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 4:42 pm

Disabled person has fit. While having fit, he calls for Jimmy Brent, the reluctant philanthropist, as any disabled person would, of coursre. Thank heaven Chris was there to relate the story. Thank heaven for modern media that brings us these wonderful happenings.
Wake me up when this nightmare is over. Propagaaaanda war without end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC   Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 5:04 pm

I have very little medical knowledge, only what I learnt from casualty and holly city but if someone is having a fit aren't they completely out of it and just shaking? How can they call out?

Unless he means he was having a fit as in a tantrum because he lost his wallet and he knew his hero Brenty would chuck him a freebie?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC   Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 5:07 pm

This story is just utterly bizarre.

The lad loses his wallet. Ok, fair enough. Lucky his train ticket wasn't in his wallet (where 95% of people would keep their ticket) or he'd not have been able to get through the barriers. Is it then a coincidence that he is at the ground at the exact time JB rocks up? Or is he purposely waiting for him? Whatever, that's a bit stange ain't it? How many peoples first thought when losing their wallet at an away game is..."I know what, I'll accost the Chairman when he arrives and tell him of my plight".

Now there's no denying that if he's had a fit during the game then that is very unfortunate for the lad. But the level of seriousness is lowered somewhat when his first thought is to tell someone to go and get the Chairman from the directors box so he can inform him (again) of his plight. Again, utterly bizarre.

Of course, debate as to the stories level of authenticity will be made all the more questionable given that it is Webb banging the drum for his Lord and Master.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC   Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 5:16 pm

Webb now bangs his drum for money. It's what he does. It's his business.
God bless the messengers, may the devil take the doubters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC   Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 5:19 pm

Brent says he doesn't want to talk about it. Webb, Nool and Errington talk about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC   Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 5:28 pm

It's all a bit Pope Francis.
Back to top Go down
LeoHoward

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC   Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 6:19 pm

Despite 74 posters wanting a new president it looks as though Webb is here to stay.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC   Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 7:09 pm

Angry wrote:

Brings a lump to the throat.

I bet he wasn't the only Argyle fan to have a fit during the second half after witnessing another dire performance.

Eeeeeeee saaaved uus, Eeeeeee saaaved hiim.....James Brent OBE.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC   Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 7:13 pm

SeymourButts wrote:
I have very little medical knowledge, only what I learnt from casualty and holly city but if someone is having a fit aren't they completely out of it and just shaking? How can they call out?

Unless he means he was having a fit as in a tantrum because he lost his wallet and he knew his hero Brenty would chuck him a freebie?

And wouldnt you call for a loved one instead of the reluctant one if you could shout out during a fit?

i base my medical knowledge from years of watching ER when it was good.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC   Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:42 am

Did no one call for a doctor..instead plebby calls for his reluctant lord and master..jeez you couldnt make this shit up.....or could you
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC   Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 4:48 am

RegGreen wrote:
Did no one call for a doctor..instead  plebby calls for his reluctant lord and master..jeez you couldnt make this shit up.....or could you

On the Money..... jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC   Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 10:02 am

At least we know now how Del Bhey can get some funds in january from Brent.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC   Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 1:45 pm

I heard a story from a argyle fan today, who asked Web for help with a disable friend never heard from the man after the initial contact after he said he would sort it out.
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC   Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 1:51 pm

I was sat next to the fit incident on Saturday. Brent showed more pace getting to the incident than Sawyer did for the entire football match happening on the field

Some chap further back did also shout at Brent to 'get your wallet out you p*ick' as he ran towards the stand but that was it. None of this barrage of abuse that others on other channels have referred to
Back to top Go down
Rollo Tomasi

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC   Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 4:05 pm

I've not voted before for no other reason than this poll is a waste of time. It has no effect whatsoever.

However, I've now pressed the no option.

This Webb character is creepy and almost evangelical.

The President of the Club should be an elder statesman. Maybe Dave Smith or John Hore.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC   Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 4:13 pm

Rollo Tomasi wrote:
I've not voted before for no other reason than this poll is a waste of time. It has no effect whatsoever.

However, I've now pressed the no option.

This Webb character is creepy and almost evangelical.

The President of the Club should be an elder statesman. Maybe Dave Smith or John Hore.

i dont think any poll held on here is expected to have the desired result acted apon from the club. That is only expected on pasoti.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC   Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:07 am

Another story bigged up by plebby to make brent some kind of hero. Its plebbys ploy to get few feel good storys about the reluctant one..now because he knows by the end of the month the reluctant will be getting flak left right and centre for not investing in the team like last year and kiss goodbye to our best chance...but plebby will still be spouting shit and trying to justify brent watch!!!
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC   Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 10:20 am

Expect a mountain of this kind of stuff next year prior to the date when Brent is going to buy the freehold back from the council, although of course at the moment this is all speculation as he has not even thought about it.
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC   Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 11:17 am

Some freaks and weirdo's may even question why the replacement FPC "hopefully to be up and running by Xmas" hasn't even reached PCC Planning yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC   Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next