Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Paul Wotton leaves Yeovil?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Paul Wotton leaves Yeovil? Empty
PostSubject: Paul Wotton leaves Yeovil?   Paul Wotton leaves Yeovil? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Just seen a post from Rupert that Wotton has left Yeovil.

Next ex player back at Home Park then??
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Paul Wotton leaves Yeovil?   Paul Wotton leaves Yeovil? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:44 pm

Yea Man wrote:

That's all we need. Another thick bully boy, past his sell by date. Shoooooooooooooooooooooooot !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Wotton leaves Yeovil?   Paul Wotton leaves Yeovil? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:49 pm

What sport is it that allows a team to bring a man on just to take a penalty kick? Can't remember but I think there is one. Yankee football?

What? You mean we have a penalty taker who hasn't missed a single one ever? Well, we don't need Wotton, then. Unless he wants to play for free and sit on the bench.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Paul Wotton leaves Yeovil?   Paul Wotton leaves Yeovil? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:56 pm

IJN, WEB and Wotton No thank you

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Wotton leaves Yeovil?   Paul Wotton leaves Yeovil? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:11 pm

I disagree with everyone, I loved Wotton, he was great for us.

Bring him back!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Wotton leaves Yeovil?   Paul Wotton leaves Yeovil? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:12 pm

Probably puttin 2 and 2 together and coming up with 10 but:

Noolypoo @Chris_Webb1 Nice lunch Chris glad you paid for it. Cam't believe the news, geddon Janners!

Wonder if Wotton is to return in some way?

Like I said probably reading too much into it and it could be a number of things he's happy about but I know he was quite a fan of Wotton after he donated shirts to the cause.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Wotton leaves Yeovil?   Paul Wotton leaves Yeovil? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:18 pm

[quote="Tgwu"] IJN, WEB and Wotton No thank you

Why bring Ian and Chris into this thread in this way?. If you wish this site to progress and be taken as a serious FOOTBALL message board, as is it's potential, then this sort of crap has to stop surely?.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Wotton leaves Yeovil?   Paul Wotton leaves Yeovil? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:21 pm

Never the same after his injury !!!! but at the last game i commented that we needed someone '' horrible '' in the middle with a bit of a '' up and at em '' attitude,

think he will be good for us in the bid to stay up , but moving forward its a no no
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Paul Wotton leaves Yeovil?   Paul Wotton leaves Yeovil? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:23 pm

Womble wrote:
I disagree with everyone, I loved Wotton, he was great for us.

Bring him back!!!

He had his worth for a few years in the lower leagues but since the injury he hasn't got much to offer apart from yelling at everyone else.
I remember Warnock commenting on him a few years back, 'Has anyone taught him to pass yet ?'

Plimuff frough n frough. Yes.....the dynamic duo will love him.

Look how far we've come.

Trust in the Dynamic Duo. jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Wotton leaves Yeovil?   Paul Wotton leaves Yeovil? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:24 pm

My God I can see this actually happening, Yeovil jocolor rejects. look how far we've come!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Paul Wotton leaves Yeovil?   Paul Wotton leaves Yeovil? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:26 pm

[quote="fockit"]
Tgwu wrote:

Why bring Ian and Chris into this thread in this way?. If you wish this site to progress and be taken as a serious FOOTBALL message board, as is it's potential, then this sort of crap has to stop surely?.

The dynamic duo ARE football at Home Park these days, or hadn't you noticed ?

What they say happens or the toys come out of the Pyramid Suite ! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: Paul Wotton leaves Yeovil?   Paul Wotton leaves Yeovil? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:26 pm

[quote="fockit"]
Tgwu wrote:

Give it time man it won't happen overnight. If Mr Newell is getting that excited it can only be Warnock, Wotton, Bojan etc. wouldn't merit all that excitement, not to me anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Wotton leaves Yeovil?   Paul Wotton leaves Yeovil? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:42 pm

[quote="Tringreen"]
fockit wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

The dynamic duo ARE football at Home Park these days, or hadn't you noticed ?

What they say happens or the toys come out of the Pyramid Suite ! lol! lol!

To much credence is given to the supposed "power" bestowed on them, more so Chris when in reality just message board front runners with mates who can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Wotton leaves Yeovil?   Paul Wotton leaves Yeovil? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:44 pm

Maybe that's the "good news"
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Paul Wotton leaves Yeovil?   Paul Wotton leaves Yeovil? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:45 pm

So who is guiding the football side ? Fletcher and Ridsdale from Preston ? affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Wotton leaves Yeovil?   Paul Wotton leaves Yeovil? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 3:21 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

That's all we need. Another thick bully boy, past his sell by date. Shoooooooooooooooooooooooot !

totally agree with you. Who else will be brought back to keep a few happy i wonder. How about Marino Keith? or the 40 plus year old Nalis hey i hear Liam Head is still without a club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Wotton leaves Yeovil?   Paul Wotton leaves Yeovil? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 3:23 pm

I'd say judging by all the tweets from Webb and the players there's a few players on the way including 1 or 2 familiar faces over the next 48 hours.

Wotton, Djordic and the guy from Bristol City plus maybe a couple more.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Wotton leaves Yeovil?   Paul Wotton leaves Yeovil? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 3:29 pm

Yea Man wrote:
I'd say judging by all the tweets from Webb and the players there's a few players on the way including 1 or 2 familiar faces over the next 48 hours.

More bargain bucket tripe not good enough for anyone else. Watch out Hereford were coming for ya!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Wotton leaves Yeovil?   Paul Wotton leaves Yeovil? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:05 pm

Yea Man wrote:

I think Fletcher will sign anyone if he is told to by pasoti
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Wotton leaves Yeovil?   Paul Wotton leaves Yeovil? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:59 pm

Wotton has signed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paul Wotton leaves Yeovil?   Paul Wotton leaves Yeovil? Empty

Back to top Go down

Paul Wotton leaves Yeovil?
Page 1 of 1