sufferedsince 68
Les Miserable
Dick Trickle
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Luke - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke   Luke - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 5:58 pm

Has Brent actually said DA can't sign a keeper on loan ? Del bhey has implied that he's not looking for a loanee yet, not quite the same thing, just wondered what has actually been said, but have to say I don't have this warm feeling with Bittner in goal
Back to top Go down

Luke - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke   Luke - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 6:08 pm

Graiser wrote:
Has Brent actually said DA can't sign a keeper on loan ? Del bhey has implied that he's not looking for a loanee yet, not quite the same thing, just wondered what has actually been said, but have to say I don't have this warm feeling with Bittner in goal

You won't fit in around here saying things like that.

It has to be James Brent's fault, he won't sign anyone for Derek Adams, he wouldn't let Reuben join Pompey so Reuben is consequently faking an injury for some reason, all the players are being sold in January, especially Carey, and Derek Adams is probably going to leave too.

The Bittner situation is just a microcosm of the hell that is about to happen, Austerity Brent is actively trying to kill the club. Soon we will have no talented players left and just a team full of players like Bittner on £300 a week and making their Football League debuts in their mid thirties.

BRENT OUT
Back to top Go down

Luke - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke   Luke - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 6:20 pm

ejh wrote:
Graiser wrote:

It has to be James Brent's fault, he won't sign anyone for Derek Adams, he wouldn't let Reuben join Pompey so Reuben is consequently faking an injury for some reason, all the players are being sold in January, especially Carey, and Derek Adams is probably going to leave too.

The Bittner situation is just a microcosm of the hell that is about to happen, Austerity Brent is actively trying to kill the club. Soon we will have no talented players left and just a team full of players like Bittner on £300 a week and making their Football League debuts in their mid thirties.

BRENT OUT

I wasn't saying anything just asking a genuine question
Back to top Go down

Luke - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke   Luke - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 6:26 pm

Graiser wrote:

Del Bhey tried signing a keeper last month and was told no. Name escapes me atm but he played in a reserve game.
Back to top Go down

Luke - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke   Luke - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 6:33 pm

Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Del Bhey tried signing a keeper last month and was told no. Name escapes me atm but he played in a reserve game.

I remember that, but the circumstances are different now with Luke potentially out for a while, have to wait and see I suppose
Back to top Go down

Luke - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke   Luke - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 6:41 pm

Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:

I remember that, but the circumstances are different now with Luke potentially out for a while, have to wait and see I suppose

its in our interest to bring someone in. i already mention it before about bittner's back and he is also the gk coach
Back to top Go down

Luke - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke   Luke - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 7:16 pm

Graiser wrote:
ejh wrote:
Graiser wrote:

BRENT OUT

I wasn't aiming anything at you, more a summary of posts I've read around the place lately.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Luke - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke   Luke - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 3:53 pm

We need to get someone in before exeter not stick with Bitner...
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Luke - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke   Luke - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 6:45 pm

TBH we might lose to Exeter, but this side feels like it has enough about it to protect the odd weak link on the most part. Like when Romain got crocked in 2003 and we had a bare young Luke in goal. We're on a roll, we've finally got some good players at this level and at this rate we'll get 100 points, Luke missing 2/3 games won't stop that. January might.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

Luke - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke   Luke - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 7:18 pm

Breaking news from Natalie Cornah on Spotlight (yes I can get it in Spain).

'I hear that Argyle have signed a new keeper. He's called Ivor Dewdney, they'll never get anything past ee'

Don't shoot the messenger. Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Luke - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke   Luke - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 7:18 pm

ejh wrote:
Graiser wrote:
ejh wrote:
Graiser wrote:

BRENT OUT

I wasn't aiming anything at you, more a summary of posts I've read around the place lately.

Understood, Bittner didnt inspire me when he came on for Luke earlier this season, didn't see him Saturday so can't comment, but sooner we had an experienced GK in
Back to top Go down

Luke - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke   Luke - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 7:19 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Breaking news from Natalie Cornah on Spotlight (yes I can get it in Spain).

'I hear that Argyle have signed a new keeper. He's called Ivor Dewdney, they'll never get anything past ee'

Don't shoot the messenger.  Embarassed

The old ones are always the best lol!
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

Luke - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke   Luke - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 7:51 pm

ejh wrote:
Graiser wrote:

BRENT OUT
Oi ejh - are you Freathy's love child by chance. laugh
Back to top Go down

Luke - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke   Luke - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 7:57 pm

steveinspain wrote:
Give him a chance ffs!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thumbs
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

Luke - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke   Luke - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 8:23 am

WHAT STILL NO NEW KEEPER!!!..Times ticking on 3days till exeter and counting
Back to top Go down
Rollo Tomasi

Luke - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke   Luke - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 11:05 am

ejh wrote:

BRENT OUT

I dislike the way Brent has used and abused the club for his own ends as much as anyone.

However, your hatred is clouding your normal good judgement.

Adams knew from day one about the keeper situation. That he chose to pay better wages for a smaller squad of outfield players is not Brent's fault. The budget would have been made clear from the outset. Adams has rode his luck with injuries and it's only now that he's been caught out.

You now seem to have acquired Acora like skills in that you know that reubEn is faking an injury and that Adams and Carey are probably leaving in January. Not forgetting that all the players are off too.

Time will tell.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Luke - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke   Luke - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 11:08 am

Rollo Tomasi wrote:
ejh wrote:

BRENT OUT

I dislike the way Brent has used and abused the club for his own ends as much as anyone.

Adams knew from day one about the keeper situation. That he chose to pay better wages for a smaller squad of outfield players is not Brent's fault. The budget would have been made clear from the outset. Adams has rode his luck with injuries and it's only now that he's been caught out.

You now seem to have acquired Acora like skills in that you know that reubEn is faking an injury and that Adams and Carey are probably leaving in January. Not forgetting that all the players are off too.

Time will tell.

lol! Very good Rollo.
Back to top Go down

Luke - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke   Luke - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 11:16 am

Rollo Tomasi wrote:
ejh wrote:

BRENT OUT

Time will tell.

Does that not answer the question of how small his budget was? if del bhey has to operate with a smaller squad from last year and make the reserve keeper be the goalie coach aswell due to budget reasons for staff too its not going to be seen as competitive in anyones eyes.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Luke - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke   Luke - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 11:45 am

Jimmy and the gang dont want promotion, they love playing Exeter in the "big one" if Budget Bitts chucks in a couple against the East Devon Giants, only the Argyle fans will be bothered but not really supprised.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Luke - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke   Luke - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 2:41 pm

I do believe Mr ejh has induced a whoosh or two on this thread.
Back to top Go down

Luke - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke   Luke - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 3:07 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Rollo Tomasi wrote:
ejh wrote:

BRENT OUT

Time will tell.

lol!  Very good Rollo.

lol! Indeed. To avoid confusion, I think we should all pass the buckets around to get EJ some lessons in putting over his scarcasm/irony/satire. This is a footy fans' forum after all.

May I suggest a Roger Moore to start with raised eyebrow or even a Sleep .If all else fails, a novice can't go far wrong with the classic sarcasm
Back to top Go down
Rollo Tomasi

Luke - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke   Luke - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 3:24 pm

Which goes to prove that sarcasm is better spoken than in written form.

This particular in joke is far too subtle for me.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Luke - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke   Luke - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 3:28 pm

raised eyebrow raised eyebrow raised eyebrow A Roger Moore lol you crack me up Johnny Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Luke - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke   Luke - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 3:42 pm

Sir John Hawkins wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Rollo Tomasi wrote:
ejh wrote:

BRENT OUT

Time will tell.

lol!  Very good Rollo.

lol! Indeed. To avoid confusion, I think we should all pass the buckets around to get EJ some lessons in putting over his scarcasm/irony/satire. This is a footy fans' forum after all.

May I suggest a Roger Moore to start with raised eyebrow or even a Sleep .If all else fails, a novice can't go far wrong with the classic sarcasm

you dont mean all the times he lapped praise on ryan brunt he was in fact joking!!!
Back to top Go down

Luke - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke   Luke - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 3:47 pm

Sadly, not. Mind you, Brunt is probably better than Chadders ever was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Luke - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke   Luke - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Luke
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next