Tgwu
AstiSpumante
harvetheslayer
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Exeter Attendance.....?? Empty
PostSubject: Exeter Attendance.....??   Exeter Attendance.....?? EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 11:01 pm

I'm going for a healthy 14,675. Any less and I'm coming home so don't let me down bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Attendance.....??   Exeter Attendance.....?? EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 11:17 pm

Harvey that is just about our current capacity with segregation so could only be achieved if City sold around 2000 tickets. Given that they are unlikely to sell even half of that then the laws of nature would suggest the attendance will be no more than 13500.

12989, 802 City, 4-1 to the bheys in green.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Attendance.....??   Exeter Attendance.....?? EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 11:39 pm

If you look in on the (not the Exeter match thread) in zoo corner you would see how the tickets are going.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Attendance.....??   Exeter Attendance.....?? EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 11:59 pm

19, 004 foreshore fishing ..........you stay put Harv Cool
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Attendance.....??   Exeter Attendance.....?? EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 12:36 am

Les Miserable wrote:
19, 004 foreshore fishing ..........you stay put Harv Cool

Yeah its 07.35 here and already 28c and its Jet Ski day !!
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Attendance.....??   Exeter Attendance.....?? EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 1:00 am

AstiSpumante wrote:
Harvey that is just about our current capacity with segregation so could only be achieved if City sold around 2000 tickets. Given that they are unlikely to sell even half of that then the laws of nature would suggest the attendance will be no more than 13500.

Surely the Reluctant one learnt from the segregation of the Exeter game earlier in the season that such a large gap is unwarranted. He might be reluctant but I wouldn't call him entirely stupid.
Another 1,000 on the Gate and he trousers £15,000 affraid
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Attendance.....??   Exeter Attendance.....?? EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 9:48 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:

Surely the Reluctant one learnt from the segregation of the Exeter game earlier in the season that such a large gap is unwarranted. He might be reluctant but I wouldn't call him entirely stupid.

he has moved the family block 17 to block 19
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Attendance.....??   Exeter Attendance.....?? EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 10:05 am

Tgwu wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:

he has moved the family block 17 to block 19

Oh my god raised eyebrow
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Attendance.....??   Exeter Attendance.....?? EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 12:59 pm

11,520 (782 Exeter)

Can't see us getting anything out of this one. I think we'll lose 0-2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Attendance.....??   Exeter Attendance.....?? EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 1:13 pm

Slightly off post I know, but what is the point of Freathy and an Argyle fans website ? Its getting predictably boring !
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Attendance.....??   Exeter Attendance.....?? EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 1:16 pm

As is the ease with which you take the bait. Tighten up ffs!
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Attendance.....??   Exeter Attendance.....?? EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 1:58 pm

Graiser wrote:
Slightly off post I know, but what is the point of Freathy and an Argyle fans website ? Its getting predictably boring !

Well he has a good avatar.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Attendance.....??   Exeter Attendance.....?? EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 2:13 pm

Graiser wrote:

I have often wondered that too, but Freathy is entitled to his opinion and predictions on this fine Argyle website.

I reckon it will be a crowd of 12,675 (1,640 ECFC).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Attendance.....??   Exeter Attendance.....?? EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 2:57 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Graiser wrote:

I have often wondered that too, but Freathy is entitled to his opinion and predictions on this fine Argyle website.

I reckon it will be a crowd of 12,675 (1,640 ECFC).
He's like Glenn McGrath. Only it's the other lot winning lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Attendance.....??   Exeter Attendance.....?? EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 3:48 pm

Freathy predict our downfall under staplewallet and pals when ollie joined when virtually no was allowed too on pasoti, he even warned the japanese bloke wasnt our saviour when he came in and all were hailing him as the man who was going to fund our premiership bid, he was warning all that todd and garner were not going to save us and would escalate our downfall.  

and under brent he pretty mch hasnt been wrong once. The only thing he gets wrong is results.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Attendance.....??   Exeter Attendance.....?? EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 6:06 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
As is the ease with which you take the bait. Tighten up ffs!

As predictable as your response was, I take it you meant "lighten up" however it was a genuine question
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Attendance.....??   Exeter Attendance.....?? EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 7:28 pm

Angry wrote:
Freathy predict our downfall under staplewallet and pals when ollie joined when virtually no was allowed too on pasoti, he even warned the japanese bloke wasnt our saviour when he came in and all were hailing him as the man who was going to fund our premiership bid, he was warning all that todd and garner were not going to save us and would escalate our downfall.  

and under brent he pretty mch hasnt been wrong once. The only thing he gets wrong is results.

I'm happily rubbish at predicting results. I always think the next match is when it all goes horrendously tits up.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Attendance.....??   Exeter Attendance.....?? EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 7:43 pm

There's naff all availability bar Block 1, and one of the blocks of the Spion Kop.

Might wait til they inevitably open Block 15 and go from there
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Attendance.....??   Exeter Attendance.....?? EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 7:50 pm

Well apparently the family zone has been moved from 17 to 19 so surely they'll open 15 and 16 to Argyle fans if we've sold out.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Attendance.....??   Exeter Attendance.....?? EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 8:01 pm

Another cup final attendance thread eh?

I thought you big time Charlies didn't care about lil ol' Exeter?

Er, better have a guess I suppose, 13,372, 1218 of the chosen.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Attendance.....??   Exeter Attendance.....?? EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 8:08 pm

1218 Grecians ? You do realise it's at HP m'lud ?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Attendance.....??   Exeter Attendance.....?? EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 8:10 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
There's naff all availability bar Block 1, and one of the blocks of the Spion Kop.

there 16 single seats in block 14

there 31 single seats in block 13

there 7 single seats in block 12

there 15 single seats in block 11

there 20 single seats in block 10

there 77  seats in block 9

there 112 seats in block 2

there 25  seats in block 3

there 54 seats in block 4

there 85 seats in block 5

a quick count, could be 10% out  cheers

Directors box full with pigs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Attendance.....??   Exeter Attendance.....?? EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 8:19 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:

You won't want to be coming into Block 1 with all us hard lads lol!
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Attendance.....??   Exeter Attendance.....?? EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 8:24 pm

Freathy wrote:
Angry wrote:

I'm happily rubbish at predicting results. I always think the next match is when it all goes horrendously tits up.

I thought you wont the predictions league ............twice !
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Attendance.....??   Exeter Attendance.....?? EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 8:33 pm

£1.35 booking fee means tickets essentially cost £22.35 a pop.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Attendance.....??   Exeter Attendance.....?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Exeter Attendance.....??
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next