Les Miserable
Tgwu
AstiSpumante
harvetheslayer
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Exeter Attendance.....?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter Attendance.....??   Exeter Attendance.....?? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 8:37 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
£1.35 booking fee means tickets essentially cost £22.35 a pop.

they charge you for printing your ticket too.

not seen the reason why that is but i would like to know why that is and why for big games like this one, pompey and rovers the club feel the need to wack an extra £1 to the ticket price.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Attendance.....??   Exeter Attendance.....?? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 8:48 pm

Elias wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Angry wrote:
Freathy predict our downfall under staplewallet and pals when ollie joined when virtually no was allowed too on pasoti, he even warned the japanese bloke wasnt our saviour when he came in and all were hailing him as the man who was going to fund our premiership bid, he was warning all that todd and garner were not going to save us and would escalate our downfall.  

and under brent he pretty mch hasnt been wrong once. The only thing he gets wrong is results.

I'm happily rubbish at predicting results. I always think the next match is when it all goes horrendously tits up.

I thought you won the predictions league ............twice !

As usual Elias, I think you may be right. I seem to remember Freathy being top of the prediction league for ever.

Cue, the same old broken clock crap from those who have a stuck spring themselves. But with my positive outlook, I prefer to see Freathers as a man born at the right time, something that you just can't teach. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Attendance.....??   Exeter Attendance.....?? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 8:52 pm

Elias wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Angry wrote:
Freathy predict our downfall under staplewallet and pals when ollie joined when virtually no was allowed too on pasoti, he even warned the japanese bloke wasnt our saviour when he came in and all were hailing him as the man who was going to fund our premiership bid, he was warning all that todd and garner were not going to save us and would escalate our downfall.  

and under brent he pretty mch hasnt been wrong once. The only thing he gets wrong is results.

I'm happily rubbish at predicting results. I always think the next match is when it all goes horrendously tits up.

I thought you wont the predictions league ............twice !

True. But under the "outstanding individual" aka Clueless Carl, we were losing almost every week.  So predicting those losses every week was obviously going to work.  But after January when brent has got rid of all our best players and DA has gone to a proper club I'll shoot back up the Prediction League table.

BRENT OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Attendance.....??   Exeter Attendance.....?? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 11:38 pm

What is Argyle current League average prior to Exeter Game ??
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Attendance.....??   Exeter Attendance.....?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 10:01 am

Les Miserable wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:
Harvey that is just about our current capacity with segregation so could only be achieved if City sold around 2000 tickets. Given that they are unlikely to sell even half of that then the laws of nature would suggest the attendance will be no more than 13500.

12989, 802 City, 4-1 to the bheys in green.

Surely the Reluctant one learnt from the segregation of the Exeter game earlier in the season that such a large gap is unwarranted. He might be reluctant but I wouldn't call him entirely stupid.
Another 1,000 on the Gate and he trousers £15,000 affraid

he has moved the family block 17 to block 19

Oh my god raised eyebrow

They also move all the players families and friends and other with the freebies to block 20 when we played in last season play off, so they could sell more mayflower stand tickets
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Attendance.....??   Exeter Attendance.....?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 12:02 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Another cup final attendance thread eh?

I thought you big time Charlies didn't care about lil ol' Exeter?

Er, better have a guess I suppose, 13,372, 1218 of the chosen.

Reading Exweb I think we all know whose cup final it is !
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Attendance.....??   Exeter Attendance.....?? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 1:27 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
1218 Grecians ?  You do realise it's at HP m'lud ?

I do, maybe I am stuck in the past, yer man TGWU reckons we have only sold 450 ish, more than that went to Barnet the other day, perhaps your knuckle draggers have won.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Attendance.....??   Exeter Attendance.....?? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 1:31 pm

Graiser wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:

Well I don't read Exeweb, but maybe the fact that we have apparently sold less than 500 tickets shows the view of the real City support rather better than that extremely dull website run by it's ownership of anally retentive wankers.

Your biggest crowd for your very own cup final, make the most of it, I fear it may be the last for a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Attendance.....??   Exeter Attendance.....?? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 1:40 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:

Well I don't read Exeweb, but maybe the fact that we have apparently sold less than  500 tickets shows the view of the real City support rather better than that extremely dull website run by it's ownership of anally retentive wankers.

Your biggest crowd for your very own cup final, make the most of it, I fear it may be the last for a while.

out of interest is there not an alternative to exeweb?
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Attendance.....??   Exeter Attendance.....?? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 3:51 pm

Angry wrote:

out of interest is there not an alternative to exeweb?

Watching paint dry and making the odd post on here, Exeweb makes Pasoti look vibrant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Attendance.....??   Exeter Attendance.....?? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exeter Attendance.....??
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2