+2
Motorservices
Tgwu
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

CARL McHugh Suspended again Empty
PostSubject: CARL McHugh Suspended again   CARL McHugh Suspended again EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 12:32 pm

Is CARL McHugh Suspended for Saturday as he is on 8 yellows after last night game?

If during any one season a player receives five (5) cautions (yellow cards), an automatic suspension of two (2) matches must be served for the matches following the fifth caution.
If a further three (3) cautions are received in the same season, a four (4) match suspension is invoked.
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: CARL McHugh Suspended again   CARL McHugh Suspended again EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 1:06 pm

If he is you lot will be deep in the argyle, the wheels on the bus are falling off, falling off, falling off, the wheels on the bus are falling off. same old argyle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CARL McHugh Suspended again   CARL McHugh Suspended again EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 1:56 pm

Motorservices wrote:
If he is you lot will be deep in the argyle, the wheels on the bus are falling off, falling off, falling off, the wheels on the bus are falling off. same old argyle

I'm sure you will feel our pain if 'Clint' is still unavailable.

Massive player, and I'm not just talking about the fact that he looks about 16 stone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: CARL McHugh Suspended again   CARL McHugh Suspended again EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 7:26 pm

ejh wrote:
Motorservices wrote:

I'm sure you will feel our pain if 'Clint' is still unavailable.

Massive player, and I'm not just talking about the fact that he looks about 16 stone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Not massively, as we proved on Saturday, we can play a pair of youth players that havent played more than 20mins and still win, strength in depth is what we have in the Capital
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: CARL McHugh Suspended again   CARL McHugh Suspended again EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 8:56 pm

Motor old chap - ''wheels coming off''?
Last 5 league games = 10 points and with 39 in the bag already that ratio means we should end the season on about 91 points which = automatic promotion. there there That'll do me.
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: CARL McHugh Suspended again   CARL McHugh Suspended again EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 10:21 pm

tigertony wrote:
Motor old chap - ''wheels coming off''?
Last 5 league games = 10 points and with 39 in the bag already that ratio means we should end the season on about 91 points which = automatic promotion.  there there That'll do me.

Tigger, or to spin it another way played 4 lost 3 drawn 1 at home, shipped 10 goals, counter that to the Capitals team, who put 4 (yes FOUR) past Orient who were top at the time, then beat Pompy in there own ground 2-1 (they are a massive club) and then we came to the horses hoof, put out a team with 5 first teamers out and won 2-1 at a canter (the scoreline makes it look closer than it really was)

So pussy cat, how did you boys get on against Orient and Pompy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CARL McHugh Suspended again   CARL McHugh Suspended again EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 11:34 pm

I see you have compared your results against Pompey and Leyton Orient with ours.

Would you like to continue the comparison with the other teams we have both played?

Only I'm no government statistician, but I assume there's a reason we are top with pacesetting points total, and you're just making up the numbers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CARL McHugh Suspended again   CARL McHugh Suspended again EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 6:00 am

In case any of these dumb fecks have forgotten, we are still top of the league. Exeter are what, 14th can't be bothered to check
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CARL McHugh Suspended again   CARL McHugh Suspended again EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 10:09 am

Troll dicks - can't be bothered to engage with them.
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: CARL McHugh Suspended again   CARL McHugh Suspended again EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 12:20 pm

ejh wrote:
I see you have compared your results against Pompey and Leyton Orient with ours.

Would you like to continue the comparison with the other teams we have both played?

Only I'm no government statistician, but I assume there's a reason we are top with pacesetting points total, and you're just making up the numbers.

It matters little about league position in November, May is the only Position people look for, whats the point in being top until Feb only to finish mid table, The reason i used both of them is because i (along with most bookies and fans) think they will go up this season

Anyways, it matters little, you are in a slump, dont try and say you arent, whereas the Capital of Devon are in fine form
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: CARL McHugh Suspended again   CARL McHugh Suspended again EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 12:21 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
In case any of these dumb fecks have forgotten, we are still top of the league. Exeter are what, 14th can't be bothered to check

10th, but dont let 4 places get in the way, a 15 point gap, closed to 10 points in 2 games (both home for you and away for us, we are really poor away this season) ive a feeling the daggers might, just might get something saturday
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CARL McHugh Suspended again   CARL McHugh Suspended again EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 1:28 pm

So as you keep reminding us, Exeter are in the best form of their season, Argyle have been giving points away to any old shite side...

And there is still a 10 point gap in spite of this. #lol
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: CARL McHugh Suspended again   CARL McHugh Suspended again EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 2:30 pm

Motorservices wrote:
ejh wrote:

It matters little about league position in November, May is the only Position people look for, whats the point in being top until Feb only to finish mid table, The reason i used both of them is because i (along with most bookies and fans) think they will go up this season

Anyways, it matters little, you are in a slump, dont try and say you arent, whereas the Capital of Devon are in fine form

Fack me mate, you don't half go on. It's Thursday. Our game wasn't even the last game any more, but you still have the bunting out, celebrating like you've won the Euromillions. It's becoming embarrassingly apparent that beating us (at our lowest point, form and injury-wise in the season) undoubtedly ranks alongside the occasion of your first-born coming into the world. Possibly even trumping it.

Get a grip.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: CARL McHugh Suspended again   CARL McHugh Suspended again EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 2:46 pm

when was the last time he posted before last Saturday?
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: CARL McHugh Suspended again   CARL McHugh Suspended again EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 5:09 pm

ejh wrote:
So as you keep reminding us, Exeter are in the best form of their season, Argyle have been giving points away to any old shite side...

laugh
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: CARL McHugh Suspended again   CARL McHugh Suspended again EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 7:28 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
ejh wrote:

Fack me mate, you don't half go on. It's Thursday. Our game wasn't even the last game any more, but you still have the bunting out, celebrating like you've won the Euromillions. It's becoming embarrassingly apparent that beating us (at our lowest point, form and injury-wise in the season) undoubtedly ranks alongside the  occasion of your first-born coming into the world. Possibly even trumping it.

Get a grip.

Hardly, it was Afterall, argyles CUP FINAL
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: CARL McHugh Suspended again   CARL McHugh Suspended again EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 7:32 pm

ejh wrote:

which was 15pts at 3pm saturday, the only shite side being talked about here is argyle, ECFC and Sir Ryan Harley ripped you apart all game, dont give it the big one about injuries, we have been dealing with that since mid Aug, and (on paper) had 5 first team players not playing

I am genuinely sure you wont go up this season, so enjoy being top, will poss be over by 5pm saturday, and will defo be over by Christmas, but dont worry, we will do you a favour by beating Oxford on boxing day, thats if you are still close to them......

#devonisginger
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: CARL McHugh Suspended again   CARL McHugh Suspended again EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 7:34 pm

Tgwu wrote:
when was the last time he posted before last Saturday?

Prob around a week before, keep repling and i will keep reminding you how shite you are.

Remember Cheltenham were in the top three in Oct/Nov last season, and look what happened to them...........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CARL McHugh Suspended again   CARL McHugh Suspended again EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 8:04 pm

"OUR CUP FINAL", feck me the way you lot and your team were celebrating on the pitch after the game was more like you one the European Cup and wiped IS from the face of the earth, motor you want to get your head out of your arse, your clubs a minnow with no ambition to get anywhere but L1, your managers got you over a barrel and he's fecked you all.
Christ on Exweb there's fellas openly saying they don't give toss about your league position as long as you can beat us twice they're happy, just about sums up your wonderful ambition.
You got your bragging rights and well deserved on the day, but as you say it's a long season and we'll see come May who will end up top dog

By the way did you settle last seasons bet ?
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: CARL McHugh Suspended again   CARL McHugh Suspended again EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 10:12 pm

Graiser wrote:
"OUR CUP FINAL", feck me the way you lot and your team were celebrating on the pitch after the game was more like you one the European Cup and wiped IS from the face of the earth, motor you want to get your head out of your arse, your clubs a minnow with no ambition to get anywhere but L1, your managers got you over a barrel and he's fecked you all.
Christ on Exweb there's fellas openly saying they don't give toss about your league position as long as you can beat us twice they're happy, just about sums up your wonderful ambition.
You got your bragging rights and well deserved on the day, but as you say it's a long season and we'll see come May who will end up top dog

By the way did you settle last seasons bet ?

7k EXTRA fans say far more about you than us, yeah the players loved it, so they should, they prob read forums like this, the farm, EW when nool posts his shite

Ambition, now theres irony, wanting to make the prem is one thing, thinking you can is another, most clubs want to, 90% will go broke trying (ring any bells, and lets face it you were never really close) My ambition for ECFC? looking at history doesnt help for the future, id like us to build up at a steady pace, making sure at no point is the club at risk , surely thats what ever fan wants? As for Tissa, yes im sure he gave himself that contract..... How do you know he hasnt had his notice served?

As for your last point, i did yes, Foxy and Norman (nools GGG fanboy) saw the proof

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CARL McHugh Suspended again   CARL McHugh Suspended again EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 10:59 pm

All this spam is based on Exeter winning 2 on the spin. lol! Admittedly one was in their cup final which must have been especially sweet after being  thumped in the last 3 games against us. Before that they'd won 1 in the last 7. Watch out league 2...
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: CARL McHugh Suspended again   CARL McHugh Suspended again EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 11:15 pm

After we've all finished willie waving have we established whether McHugh is suspended or not ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CARL McHugh Suspended again   CARL McHugh Suspended again EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 11:53 pm

Motorservices wrote:
ejh wrote:

which was 15pts at 3pm saturday, the only shite side being talked about here is argyle, ECFC and Sir Ryan Harley ripped you apart all game, dont give it the big one about injuries, we have been dealing with that since mid Aug, and (on paper) had 5 first team players not playing

I am genuinely sure you wont go up this season, so enjoy being top, will poss be over by 5pm saturday, and will defo be over by Christmas, but dont worry, we will do you a favour by beating Oxford on boxing day, thats if you are still close to them......

#devonisginger

15 point gap

Got it down to 10 point gap and now you're Barcelona and Ryan Harley is lionel Messi #lol
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: CARL McHugh Suspended again   CARL McHugh Suspended again EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 10:34 am

FY 310 wrote:
After we've all finished willie waving have we established whether McHugh is suspended or not ?  
Wrong thread laugh

Exeshittier fans must feel a trifle bemused when the figure equating to half of our ''only good games'' fans (3.5K) is still more than their overall home gate. there there
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: CARL McHugh Suspended again   CARL McHugh Suspended again EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 10:57 am

tigertony wrote:
FY 310 wrote:
Wrong thread laugh

Exeshittier fans must feel a trifle bemused when the figure equating to half of our ''only good games'' fans (3.5K) is still more than their overall home gate. there there

when will argyle fans get it? crowd size doesnt mean feck all when it comes to performances, when you look at city population the crowd figures arent that much different, if anything ours are better (2x3.5K=7, plymouth has 280k Exeter has 120K, feel free to now come back and tell me about how the support is so much better than ours)

yeah beating mansfield was our cup final, really pleased with that, 1 in 7 yes, but only lost once, stats can be spun to suit the view point

Anyway, good luck at daggers tomorrow, give JC my best
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CARL McHugh Suspended again   CARL McHugh Suspended again Empty

Back to top Go down

CARL McHugh Suspended again
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next