Go down 
+2
Motorservices
Tgwu
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

CARL McHugh Suspended again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CARL McHugh Suspended again   CARL McHugh Suspended again - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 11:34 am

Always amusing to see 'Devon's capital' whinging about its low population and status when compared with Plymouth.

Maybe your team is shit because your crowds are shit which is because your city is small.

Meanwhile the Argyle team is top, because...
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: CARL McHugh Suspended again   CARL McHugh Suspended again - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 12:09 pm

ejh wrote:
Always amusing to see 'Devon's capital' whinging about its low population and status when compared with Plymouth.

Maybe your team is shit because your crowds are shit which is because your city is small.

Meanwhile the Argyle team is top, because...

Tell me about the last 8 years, Exeter is the capital of Devon, where you can deal with that or not, plymouth being a naval city, like many other towns with a base is a bit of a dump, deal with it, oh and you wont be top for long, last saturday we sure how shite you really are
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CARL McHugh Suspended again   CARL McHugh Suspended again - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 1:19 pm

Argyle are top.

Exeter are top...half (just).

Twice your crowds with better players. You've got fat washed up strikers like Clinton Morrison who was seriously considering a £150 a game offer in the non leagues if Tisdale wouldn't have him back (unbelievably he did).

The future's bright, the future's green!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: CARL McHugh Suspended again   CARL McHugh Suspended again - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 1:29 pm

Any chance the win of the century can be confined to the appropriate thread? You must be the only one not bored shitless by now, ej.
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: CARL McHugh Suspended again   CARL McHugh Suspended again - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 2:42 pm

ejh wrote:
Argyle are top.

Exeter are top...half (just).

Twice your crowds with better players. You've got fat washed up strikers like Clinton Morrison who was seriously considering a £150 a game offer in the non leagues if Tisdale wouldn't have him back (unbelievably he did).

The future's bright, the future's green!

Yes because November is when the league finishes (feck me i thought you understood football, clearly im wrong) you wont be top by christmas, that is fact, Us, as normal, start slowly and build, Tisdale has always been a better 'second half' of the season type manager

Didnt need Clinton to beat you though, Twice our crowds, 3 times population, hmm not great support is it really, thats why you will NEVER make the prem, you cant even live within your means down there, ive heard, from a very close source that Brent is in massive trouble, time will tell

2-1, when it matter, and still in the FA Cup...... the future isnt green

Did you know that Green is the most unluckiest colour, Insurance companies (dealing with them daily ive heard this many times) say they pay out more on green cars and vans than any other colour, strange but true
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: CARL McHugh Suspended again   CARL McHugh Suspended again - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 2:43 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Any chance the win of the century can be confined to the appropriate thread? You must be the only one not bored shitless by now, ej.

It seems i could post up the colour of waste oil an EJH would reply telling me im wrong, nice to be made to feel so welcome on this board though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CARL McHugh Suspended again   CARL McHugh Suspended again - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 7:09 pm

Motorservices wrote:
Graiser wrote:
"OUR CUP FINAL", feck me the way you lot and your team were celebrating on the pitch after the game was more like you one the European Cup and wiped IS from the face of the earth, motor you want to get your head out of your arse, your clubs a minnow with no ambition to get anywhere but L1, your managers got you over a barrel and he's fecked you all.
Christ on Exweb there's fellas openly saying they don't give toss about your league position as long as you can beat us twice they're happy, just about sums up your wonderful ambition.
You got your bragging rights and well deserved on the day, but as you say it's a long season and we'll see come May who will end up top dog

By the way did you settle last seasons bet ?

7k EXTRA fans say far more about you than us, yeah the players loved it, so they should, they prob read forums like this, the farm, EW when nool posts his shite

Ambition, now theres irony, wanting to make the prem is one thing, thinking you can is another, most clubs want to, 90% will go broke trying (ring any bells, and lets face it you were never really close) My ambition for ECFC? looking at history doesnt help for the future, id like us to build up at a steady pace, making sure at no point is the club at risk , surely thats what ever fan wants? As for Tissa, yes im sure he gave himself that contract..... How do you know he hasnt had his notice served?

As for your last point, i did yes, Foxy and Norman (nools GGG fanboy) saw the proof

Excellent, fancy another one ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CARL McHugh Suspended again   CARL McHugh Suspended again - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 7:11 pm

Motorservices wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

It seems i could post up the colour of waste oil an EJH would reply telling me im wrong, nice to be made to feel so welcome on this board though

That's the beauty of this site, everybody's allowed an opinion, as to whose right or wrong, well your on an Argyle fans website so we're always right.
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: CARL McHugh Suspended again   CARL McHugh Suspended again - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 7:50 pm

Graiser wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
Graiser wrote:
"OUR CUP FINAL", feck me the way you lot and your team were celebrating on the pitch after the game was more like you one the European Cup and wiped IS from the face of the earth, motor you want to get your head out of your arse, your clubs a minnow with no ambition to get anywhere but L1, your managers got you over a barrel and he's fecked you all.
Christ on Exweb there's fellas openly saying they don't give toss about your league position as long as you can beat us twice they're happy, just about sums up your wonderful ambition.
You got your bragging rights and well deserved on the day, but as you say it's a long season and we'll see come May who will end up top dog

7k EXTRA fans say far more about you than us, yeah the players loved it, so they should, they prob read forums like this, the farm, EW when nool posts his shite

Ambition, now theres irony, wanting to make the prem is one thing, thinking you can is another, most clubs want to, 90% will go broke trying (ring any bells, and lets face it you were never really close) My ambition for ECFC? looking at history doesnt help for the future, id like us to build up at a steady pace, making sure at no point is the club at risk , surely thats what ever fan wants? As for Tissa, yes im sure he gave himself that contract..... How do you know he hasnt had his notice served?

As for your last point, i did yes, Foxy and Norman (nools GGG fanboy) saw the proof

What terms and conditions dude?
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: CARL McHugh Suspended again   CARL McHugh Suspended again - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 7:52 pm

Graiser wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

That's the beauty of this site, everybody's allowed an opinion, as to whose right or wrong, well your on an Argyle fans website so we're always right.

Im gonna be honest, even though this is a 'green' site, id love to be able to stay long enough on tossers site to really stir them up, apart from EJH or xyz or whatever hes called you lot havent really bitten, oh well, always the game at our place when we relegate you (again) lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CARL McHugh Suspended again   CARL McHugh Suspended again - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 7:59 pm

Motorservices wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Keep it simple, £100 Argyle to finish above you lot

When i win would you mind awfully old chap donating to the Rowcroft Hospice in Torquay
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: CARL McHugh Suspended again   CARL McHugh Suspended again - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 8:02 pm

Graiser wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
Graiser wrote:

When i win would you mind awfully old chap donating to the Rowcroft Hospice in Torquay

Yes i will take that bet dude, If ECFC finish above can you please Donate to the Adam Stansfield Foundation Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CARL McHugh Suspended again   CARL McHugh Suspended again - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 8:06 pm

Motorservices wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Yes i will take that bet dude, If ECFC finish above can you please Donate to the Adam Stansfield Foundation Smile

Thumbs
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: CARL McHugh Suspended again   CARL McHugh Suspended again - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 8:51 am

I admire your optimism Graiser but I doubt we'll finish above Exeter. At very best we'll be 10th -12th with Exeter probably in the play-offs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CARL McHugh Suspended again   CARL McHugh Suspended again - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

CARL McHugh Suspended again
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2