Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So, if you were Brent, what excuse would you use ?

Go down 
+12
Les Miserable
Mock Cuncher
Czarcasm
mouldyoldgoat
Sir Francis Drake
RegGreen
Tringreen
pepsipete
green_genie
Moist_Von_Lipwig
Freathy
sufferedsince 68
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

So, if you were Brent, what excuse would you use ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, if you were Brent, what excuse would you use ?   So, if you were Brent, what excuse would you use ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 12:45 am

It's not just a case of Brent selling, it's also a case of players demanding to move on where prospects and pay are more favourable.
And Brent a politician ? Don't me laugh. Tell Torbay and Plymouth councils that.
Back to top Go down
jabba the gut ecfc

PostSubject: Re: So, if you were Brent, what excuse would you use ?   So, if you were Brent, what excuse would you use ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 12:48 am

Sir John Hawkins wrote:
It's not just a case of Brent selling, it's also a case of players demanding to move on where prospects and pay are more favourable.
And Brent a politician ? Don't me laugh. Tell Torbay and Plymouth councils that.

I meant "politician" in the sense of trying to manipulate public opinion for his own ends - it seems to me that has been a striking feature of his modus operandi since he first noticed a financial opportunity at HP.
Back to top Go down
mandela

PostSubject: Re: So, if you were Brent, what excuse would you use ?   So, if you were Brent, what excuse would you use ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 10:09 am

I agree with the above post. Brent is a silver tongued land developer at the end of the day. He may not be a disaster for Argyle but he certainly isn't ideal either. The problem is that too many people believe all his waffle and dont ask difficult questions.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: So, if you were Brent, what excuse would you use ?   So, if you were Brent, what excuse would you use ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 10:23 am

mandela wrote:
I agree with the above post. Brent is a silver tongued land developer at the end of the day. He may not be a disaster for Argyle but he certainly isn't ideal either. The problem is that too many people believe all his waffle and dont ask difficult questions.

.......and sadly they are pervading over onto John Lloyds Free Chat as well on FB. I've had to withdraw from another thread this morning because of the Village mentality starting to spring up Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, if you were Brent, what excuse would you use ?   So, if you were Brent, what excuse would you use ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 10:31 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
mandela wrote:

.......and sadly they are pervading over onto John Lloyds Free Chat as well on FB. I've had to withdraw from another thread this morning because of the Village mentality starting to spring up Twisted Evil

Sadly I don't use the Facebook thing as it doesn't work well as a forum, great for people that like driving whilst taking photos on a mobile phone or letting everybody know when you've scored a great team goal whilst off work sick but to talk about the footy? Not for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, if you were Brent, what excuse would you use ?   So, if you were Brent, what excuse would you use ? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

So, if you were Brent, what excuse would you use ?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2