Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who is most likely to be leaving us in January ? ( POLL )

Go down 
+11
AstiSpumante
akagreengull
mouldyoldgoat
RegGreen
Les Miserable
zyph
Richard Blight
sufferedsince 68
tigertony
Freathy
pepsipete
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Who is most likely to be leaving us in January ?
Carey
Who is most likely to be leaving us in January ? ( POLL ) Vote_lcap33%Who is most likely to be leaving us in January ? ( POLL ) Vote_rcap
 33% [ 14 ]
Reid
Who is most likely to be leaving us in January ? ( POLL ) Vote_lcap9%Who is most likely to be leaving us in January ? ( POLL ) Vote_rcap
 9% [ 4 ]
Jervis
Who is most likely to be leaving us in January ? ( POLL ) Vote_lcap0%Who is most likely to be leaving us in January ? ( POLL ) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Nelson
Who is most likely to be leaving us in January ? ( POLL ) Vote_lcap21%Who is most likely to be leaving us in January ? ( POLL ) Vote_rcap
 21% [ 9 ]
Wylde
Who is most likely to be leaving us in January ? ( POLL ) Vote_lcap2%Who is most likely to be leaving us in January ? ( POLL ) Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Adams
Who is most likely to be leaving us in January ? ( POLL ) Vote_lcap14%Who is most likely to be leaving us in January ? ( POLL ) Vote_rcap
 14% [ 6 ]
Brent
Who is most likely to be leaving us in January ? ( POLL ) Vote_lcap2%Who is most likely to be leaving us in January ? ( POLL ) Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Funtime Frankie
 2% [ 1 ]
None of the above ( token Aviva option )
Who is most likely to be leaving us in January ? ( POLL ) Vote_lcap16%Who is most likely to be leaving us in January ? ( POLL ) Vote_rcap
 16% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 43

AuthorMessage

Who is most likely to be leaving us in January ? ( POLL ) Empty
PostSubject: Who is most likely to be leaving us in January ? ( POLL )   Who is most likely to be leaving us in January ? ( POLL ) EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 8:01 pm

There's quite a few in demand. Might even be more than one.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Who is most likely to be leaving us in January ? ( POLL )   Who is most likely to be leaving us in January ? ( POLL ) EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 8:33 pm

Agree with the results we are getting any of them can go, Carey and Jervis are cllearly not up to it. I am joining the Freathy camp. Sell the lot.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Who is most likely to be leaving us in January ? ( POLL )   Who is most likely to be leaving us in January ? ( POLL ) EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 8:59 pm

Shame we can only make one selection. Brent has clearly already sold Carey and Reid who are leaving in January. Brent clearly also wants rid of Nelson and Jervis as soon as possible so wouldn't be at all surprised to also see them depart early in January. If I have to choose who'll be first it's Carey.

BRENT OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is most likely to be leaving us in January ? ( POLL )   Who is most likely to be leaving us in January ? ( POLL ) EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 9:28 pm

Freathy wrote:
Shame we can only make one selection.  Brent has clearly already sold Carey and Reid who are leaving in January.  Brent clearly also wants rid of Nelson and Jervis as soon as possible so wouldn't be at all surprised to also see them depart early in January.  If I have to choose who'll be first it's Carey.

BRENT OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

agreed should be more than one option to select as i can see more than one of those leaving
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Who is most likely to be leaving us in January ? ( POLL )   Who is most likely to be leaving us in January ? ( POLL ) EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 10:51 pm

Harvey, Wylde (back to Scotland), Cox (permanent move), Bittner (Harvey GK will be back-up), Smalley (Newport loan), Simpson, Bentley (loan)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is most likely to be leaving us in January ? ( POLL )   Who is most likely to be leaving us in January ? ( POLL ) EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 10:59 pm

tigertony wrote:
Harvey, Wylde (back to Scotland), Cox (permanent move), Bittner (Harvey GK will be back-up), Smalley (Newport loan), Simpson, Bentley (loan)

bittner isnt going anywhere he is the goalie coach
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Who is most likely to be leaving us in January ? ( POLL )   Who is most likely to be leaving us in January ? ( POLL ) EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 2:24 pm

No ambitious player is going to stay at Argyle, they know when a club just signs short term loans that its happy in league that it occupies.
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: Who is most likely to be leaving us in January ? ( POLL )   Who is most likely to be leaving us in January ? ( POLL ) EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 11:17 pm

Going by Carey's injury I doubt he will be going anywhere.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Who is most likely to be leaving us in January ? ( POLL )   Who is most likely to be leaving us in January ? ( POLL ) EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 11:33 pm

If anyone leaves in January it'll probably be by ambulance the way things are going.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Who is most likely to be leaving us in January ? ( POLL )   Who is most likely to be leaving us in January ? ( POLL ) EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 12:03 am

zyph wrote:
If anyone leaves in January it'll probably be by ambulance the way things are going.

No need to get like that Zyph.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is most likely to be leaving us in January ? ( POLL )   Who is most likely to be leaving us in January ? ( POLL ) EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 12:39 am

Laughing
"You're going home in a Plymouth ambulance"
I never thought Zyph was that sort.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Who is most likely to be leaving us in January ? ( POLL )   Who is most likely to be leaving us in January ? ( POLL ) EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 8:22 am

Wouldnt be surprised if carey was to go his done well since being here can see a few L1clubs being intrested...plus cant see the relucant one turning down hard cash ..then the usual excuses will follow
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Who is most likely to be leaving us in January ? ( POLL )   Who is most likely to be leaving us in January ? ( POLL ) EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 8:50 am

Sir John Hawkins wrote:
Laughing
"You're going home in a Plymouth ambulance"
I never thought Zyph was that sort.

Not what I said.

Derek Adams master plan to keep his star players.......hoping not to drop too many points before the January window closes.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Who is most likely to be leaving us in January ? ( POLL )   Who is most likely to be leaving us in January ? ( POLL ) EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 9:05 am

zyph wrote:

Shocked and stunned to read that Zyph. I thought GSG had its far share of oiks but where you live as well! Shocked Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Who is most likely to be leaving us in January ? ( POLL )   Who is most likely to be leaving us in January ? ( POLL ) EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 9:15 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
zyph wrote:

Shocked and stunned to read that Zyph. I thought GSG had its far share of oiks but where you live as well! Shocked Very Happy

Try to avoid the place these days.....going down market in my opinion.......use the A21 these days.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Who is most likely to be leaving us in January ? ( POLL )   Who is most likely to be leaving us in January ? ( POLL ) EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 9:52 am

But it is a lot better since my wife left! Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Who is most likely to be leaving us in January ? ( POLL )   Who is most likely to be leaving us in January ? ( POLL ) EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 2:53 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
But it is a lot better since my wife left! Very Happy

I'm glad I didn't say that.......you won't get any prezzies this year.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Who is most likely to be leaving us in January ? ( POLL )   Who is most likely to be leaving us in January ? ( POLL ) EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 2:59 pm

So if Brent is clearly reluctant to adequately fund a 'promotion' chasing side in L2, how the hell is going to adequately fund a team to stay in L1?.
Assuming of course by some miracle we get out of the bargain basement league.
pale
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is most likely to be leaving us in January ? ( POLL )   Who is most likely to be leaving us in January ? ( POLL ) EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 3:56 pm

cant imagine he'll be here then.
A proper proper guy will have got the freehold from him after August
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Who is most likely to be leaving us in January ? ( POLL )   Who is most likely to be leaving us in January ? ( POLL ) EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 8:52 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
cant imagine he'll be here then.
A proper proper guy will have got the freehold from him after August

We can but hope Al, have you heard something ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is most likely to be leaving us in January ? ( POLL )   Who is most likely to be leaving us in January ? ( POLL ) EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 9:54 pm

Adams will throw in the towel before Brent's minders get to set up a Twitter account
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is most likely to be leaving us in January ? ( POLL )   Who is most likely to be leaving us in January ? ( POLL ) EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 10:52 am

Bump.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is most likely to be leaving us in January ? ( POLL )   Who is most likely to be leaving us in January ? ( POLL ) EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 10:53 am

The highest figure in the "most likely to leave poll" was34% for Carey who luckily for us was injured.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Who is most likely to be leaving us in January ? ( POLL )   Who is most likely to be leaving us in January ? ( POLL ) EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 11:45 am

And only 41 members voted.......hardly 75%.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is most likely to be leaving us in January ? ( POLL )   Who is most likely to be leaving us in January ? ( POLL ) EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 11:49 am

The main reason we didn't sell anyone in Jan was because our two most saleable assets were injured and we don't own the rest of the team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is most likely to be leaving us in January ? ( POLL )   Who is most likely to be leaving us in January ? ( POLL ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is most likely to be leaving us in January ? ( POLL )
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next