Elias
Freathy
Tgwu
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
hippo

Newport v Argyle match thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newport v Argyle match thread   Newport v Argyle match thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 4:53 pm

we can come from behind Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newport v Argyle match thread   Newport v Argyle match thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 4:53 pm

CHAMPIONS CHAMPIONS CHAMPIONS
Back to top Go down

finished the year strong Smile i pray we finish january in a stronger position results and squad wise
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newport v Argyle match thread   Newport v Argyle match thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 4:56 pm

lol!
Can't wait for Sheridan's post match chat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newport v Argyle match thread   Newport v Argyle match thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 4:57 pm

Pompey and oxford drew
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Newport v Argyle match thread   Newport v Argyle match thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 5:02 pm

How much are Argyle scarfs these days? Great win!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newport v Argyle match thread   Newport v Argyle match thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 5:05 pm

northampton still have a game in hand
Back to top Go down
Hip Flask

PostSubject: Re: Newport v Argyle match thread   Newport v Argyle match thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 5:11 pm

Would rather have the points. Looking good now.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Newport v Argyle match thread   Newport v Argyle match thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 5:13 pm

X Throbber, who has never lived in Plymouth Devon Cornwall,goes once a season telling the people of Plymouth Devon Cornwall what shit fans they are!!
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Newport v Argyle match thread   Newport v Argyle match thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 5:14 pm

Great win, well done DA and the team. Very good day with Pompey only drawing and an 8 point gap opening up with the fourth position, which is the position that will matter at seasons end. Retain the good players and strengthen a bit, preferably with players who have future value, and things will be looking good.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Newport v Argyle match thread   Newport v Argyle match thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 5:16 pm

Well done to Del and the Bheys for turning it around in the 2nd half, a positive end to 2015 Thanks/OK
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Newport v Argyle match thread   Newport v Argyle match thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 5:18 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
X Throbber, who has never lived in Plymouth Devon Cornwall,goes once a season telling the people of Plymouth Devon Cornwall what shit fans they are!!

Fecking bloke gets on my nerves with his never ending and closed mind drivel. He succeeded in turning a thread which started out as an innocent observation that 13k was not a bad gate for the fourth division into yet another vehicle for his moronic and ill researched sputum. Proper twat.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Newport v Argyle match thread   Newport v Argyle match thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 5:18 pm

Ours to throw away surely....
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Newport v Argyle match thread   Newport v Argyle match thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 5:19 pm

Great win!

I hope the Green Army gave Shez a good reaction.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Newport v Argyle match thread   Newport v Argyle match thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 5:21 pm

Greenskin wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Fecking bloke gets on my nerves with his never ending and closed mind drivel. He succeeded in turning a thread which started out as an innocent observation that 13k was not a bad gate for the fourth division into yet another vehicle for his moronic and ill researched sputum. Proper twat.
A total Prick in every way, Nool should make him a Mod.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newport v Argyle match thread   Newport v Argyle match thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 5:28 pm

Greenskin wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Agreed. Massive bell end, who should probably have a Viz character based on him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newport v Argyle match thread   Newport v Argyle match thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 5:28 pm

Great result. Spunk up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newport v Argyle match thread   Newport v Argyle match thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 5:30 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:

the definition of irony right there
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Newport v Argyle match thread   Newport v Argyle match thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 5:36 pm

So, having been to Derriford, there I was racing back down the A38/30 in the rain and tuned into Radio Debon. 0-1 and playing sheite. As the 2nd half started lost reception - back indoors - PC on and WTF! Geddon bheys! Very good result. 49 points before New Year - Wot!!!!!! :greenrave:
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Newport v Argyle match thread   Newport v Argyle match thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 5:36 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Great win!

I was always pro-Shez, while he was here and since. But he went down in my estimation by whining to some Taff rag that he wasn't 'appreciated' enough at Argyle and would "love it, love it" (Kevin Keegan stylee) if he beat us today.

Well as we know, when you rant but then can't walk the walk, you look a bit of a twat. He can fcuk off now. Hope they go down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newport v Argyle match thread   Newport v Argyle match thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 6:18 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Great win!

I was always pro-Shez, while he was here and since. But he went down in my estimation by whining to some Taff rag that he wasn't 'appreciated' enough at Argyle and would "love it, love it" (Kevin Keegan stylee) if he beat us today.

Well as we know, when you rant but then can't walk the walk, you look a bit of a twat. He can fcuk off now. Hope they go down.

he wasnt appreciated by certain sections of the fanbase though. Given some of the crap they created towards him again i dont blame him for not thinking foundly of the club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newport v Argyle match thread   Newport v Argyle match thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 6:30 pm

Angry wrote:
ejh can have his wank now it was brunt who scored

His cross to Jervis was the real piece of skill. Perfection! The target man turn and finish was the icing on the cake. Still a shit performance in your eyes from him no doubt?

#shitstriker #nonleague #anothergoal #anotherwinner #bruntinhothegreat
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Newport v Argyle match thread   Newport v Argyle match thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 6:50 pm

He's scored some very important goals this season, the young lad is doing a fine job for us IMO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newport v Argyle match thread   Newport v Argyle match thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 7:03 pm

I think if you see the uncharacteristic vision of his cross to Jervis, he deserves the credit for the first goal. Carved Newport open and gave Jervis a chance he couldn't miss. Mesut Ozil stuff. The second he just bettered about 4 Newport players during a routine throw in who just couldn't handle him.

The points Brunt has been worth to Argyle now is considerable. And it is not necessarily just notching the winner - he visibly drives Argyle to step up the attacking momentum with his influence, particularly away from home.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Newport v Argyle match thread   Newport v Argyle match thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 7:43 pm

Exiles boss frustrated after Plymouth Argyle fight back to win 2-1 at Rodney Parade

DEJECTED: Newport County manager John Sheridan trudges off after defeat to Plymouth Argyle.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

JOHN Sheridan remains convinced that he will keep Newport County AFC in the Football League despite familiar failings proving costly in a 2-1 home defeat to leaders Plymouth Argyle.

County led 1-0 through Scott Boden’s first half strike but a second half fightback from the visitors saw Sheridan’s men left with nothing to show for a battling display.

A third defeat in four games leaves the Exiles just four points above the League Two relegation zone and Sheridan bemoaned his side’s poor defending but insisted they will stay up.

“The biggest downer for me is giving away the lead again,” he said.

“I thought we played well first half, deserved the lead and then it was the same old story.

“You’re telling them ‘you’re doing well’ and ‘stay focused’ but the same thing keeps happening.

“We keep going to sleep unfortunately and it’s cost us. We should have more points but I’m not making excuses; we’ve got to be able to see a game through.

“We just can’t keep giving goals away. That’s three games now,” he added. “It’s too many times.

“I’m saying the same old things because we’ve lost again and I don’t want to keep saying it.

“We’re beating ourselves all the time but we’ve just got to stick together and I’m confident we’re going to stay up.

“I’m getting everything I can from the players and I believe in them and we’ll try to push on.”

Sheridan thought his side should have had a penalty late on to snatch a draw but was pleased with the attacking intent they showed.

“We should have had a penalty,” said the Exiles boss. “That was a diabolical decision again. We had one that wasn’t a penalty [against Barnet] and now we’ve seen a blatant penalty but I don’t even want to talk about that.

“I’m going to stay positive because we’re playing well at the moment.

“We’ve played a team who are top of the league and I thought we were the better team – their best player was the keeper.
Share article

“I don’t think they looked better than us – on today’s performance I wouldn’t have known who was top of the league.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newport v Argyle match thread   Newport v Argyle match thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Newport v Argyle match thread
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next