harvetheslayer
Czarcasm
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Brent's 'Village' policy for PAFC Empty
PostSubject: Brent's 'Village' policy for PAFC   Brent's 'Village' policy for PAFC EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 12:55 pm

It's just so rank amateur. Utterly embarrassing.

One fella was queued on the phone for 1hr 35min!

We're a fourth division club being run like The Dog and Duck.

Please either invest in infrastructure James, or just phuck off now.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Brent's 'Village' policy for PAFC   Brent's 'Village' policy for PAFC EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 2:01 pm

.........just phuck off period
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Brent's 'Village' policy for PAFC   Brent's 'Village' policy for PAFC EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 2:05 pm

Yet still the Pork Chop defends the indefensible.......... No No No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent's 'Village' policy for PAFC   Brent's 'Village' policy for PAFC EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 2:07 pm

Bang on cue is Nool, sensing an attack on Jimmy with a standard "It's not James fault, its the fault of the previous board expect Wrathall, who I like now"
Back to top Go down
Jon L

PostSubject: Re: Brent's 'Village' policy for PAFC   Brent's 'Village' policy for PAFC EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 2:39 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

Employ a couple of people on zero hour contracts and get them in on days like today when they are needed! It isn't rocket science and it doesn't have to cost the club anything other than a few hours work.

If morally zero hour contracts are unacceptable, find a few of the part time, match day only staff and get them in on a few hours overtime. I can't believe there aren't some turnstyle operators or programme sellers who wouldn't want a few hours extra cash now and again.

All that said, I very much doubt the ticket office staffing rota is on Brent's list of things to do. A minion much further down the pecking order will be responsible for this.
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Brent's 'Village' policy for PAFC   Brent's 'Village' policy for PAFC EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 3:12 pm

Jon L wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Employ a couple of people on zero hour contracts and get them in on days like today when they are needed! It isn't rocket science and it doesn't have to cost the club anything other than a few hours work.

If morally zero hour contracts are unacceptable, find a few of the part time, match day only staff and get them in on a few hours overtime.  I can't believe there aren't some turnstyle operators or programme sellers who wouldn't want a few hours extra cash now and again.

All that said, I very much doubt the ticket office staffing rota is on Brent's list of things to do.  A minion much further down the pecking order will be responsible for this.

I'm guessing that it is the number of computer terminals set up for tickets is limiting factor rather than staff, as complaint on FB was that there were shop sales staff stood around while people queued for tickets.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Brent's 'Village' policy for PAFC   Brent's 'Village' policy for PAFC EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 3:15 pm

Jon L wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

If morally zero hour contracts are unacceptable, find a few of the part time, match day only staff and get them in on a few hours overtime.  I can't believe there aren't some turnstyle operators or programme sellers who wouldn't want a few hours extra cash now and again.

All that said, I very much doubt the ticket office staffing rota is on Brent's list of things to do.  A minion much further down the pecking order will be responsible for this.

Far too simple a concept for Jimmy to get his head around..... jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Brent's 'Village' policy for PAFC   Brent's 'Village' policy for PAFC EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 4:34 pm

Agree with all the above, four years of Brentonomics and the club is as Mickey Mouse as ever! hour and a half to wait to buy a ticket for a fourth division game?? wtf! phucking shameful Jimmy!
Back to top Go down
vincent_vega

vincent_vega

PostSubject: Re: Brent's 'Village' policy for PAFC   Brent's 'Village' policy for PAFC EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 4:38 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

Yeah made me laugh - clearly what he would advocate in terms of customer service at Norbert Dentressangle. Saying that they are clearly happy having him tweet/post etc during the working day................ Pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent's 'Village' policy for PAFC   Brent's 'Village' policy for PAFC EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 4:42 pm

Brentonomics! lol! Rollo will be along in a mo, loves a bit of austerity. Brent is a plucking joke as is the swearing rools on this coont of a forum. Say what you like just spell it differently. cheers
I wonder wether we are still light on staff because we have to be with the debt we are still in? If only somebody would ask the question of him.
Back to top Go down
Jon L

PostSubject: Re: Brent's 'Village' policy for PAFC   Brent's 'Village' policy for PAFC EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 4:43 pm

If we are limited to only a couple of computer terminals in the ticket office then things are worse than I thought!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent's 'Village' policy for PAFC   Brent's 'Village' policy for PAFC EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 4:45 pm

It cracks me up that Pork chop thinks it's ok for someone to spend more time on the phone than Jimmy spends in a week running (or not running) Argyle.
Phuck off the pair of you.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Brent's 'Village' policy for PAFC   Brent's 'Village' policy for PAFC EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 4:51 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
Brentonomics! lol!  Rollo will be along in a mo, loves a bit of austerity. Brent is a plucking joke as is the swearing rools on this coont of a forum. Say what you like just spell it differently. cheers
I wonder wether we are still light on staff because we have to be with the debt we are still in? If only somebody would ask the question of him.

You could always try your luck on the farm or NOT606 if you feel that strongly about this forum 'amster!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Brent's 'Village' policy for PAFC   Brent's 'Village' policy for PAFC EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 4:51 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
It cracks me up that Pork chop thinks it's ok for someone to spend more time on the phone than Jimmy spends in a week running (or not running) Argyle.
Phuck off the pair of you.
Amen to that! the club is starved of investment on and off the pitch, its thanks to our fantastic manager we are top of the league, off the field we are run like a slightly bigger version of Torquay United.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent's 'Village' policy for PAFC   Brent's 'Village' policy for PAFC EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 4:56 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:
Brentonomics! lol!  Rollo will be along in a mo, loves a bit of austerity. Brent is a plucking joke as is the swearing rools on this coont of a forum. Say what you like just spell it differently. cheers

You could always try your luck on the farm or NOT606 if you feel that strongly about this forum 'amster!

Chill out old fella, do you really think I would object to anyone else swearing or should it just me me? I do think it's a joke that nobody minds the swearchecker being driven around with coach and horses so to speak. If we can say phuck then why not f uck? Anyway as you know it's the hacking and reading of pm's that annoys me more than anything not the swearing.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Brent's 'Village' policy for PAFC   Brent's 'Village' policy for PAFC EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 6:40 am

Nothing new the club is so mickey mouse the way its being run plus i see the pig's tongue is still firmly stapled to jimmys rectum
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent's 'Village' policy for PAFC   Brent's 'Village' policy for PAFC EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 8:21 am

Same old ticketing nonsense that has been going on for years, only under Brent it's got even worse by the sound of things.
The fault is in the system. How on earth has it become the norm to queue to phone to buy a ticket, then queue up to get it. In fact why buy a ticket in advance in the first place. There's no danger of a sell out any time soon.
Putting a surcharge on matchday paying was the biggest contributing factor to ticket mayhem. Anyone would think the club don't want people to turn up. Maybe they think cash payers are dirty, or something.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Brent's 'Village' policy for PAFC   Brent's 'Village' policy for PAFC EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 8:28 am

It seems to have got worse the box office since matt left to go travelling not sure if his coming back nice fella always
Helped with any problems ive had in the past
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Brent's 'Village' policy for PAFC   Brent's 'Village' policy for PAFC EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 9:51 pm

Another example......Brent does not give one shiny shite...on his watch.

IJN wrote:

The Sunday Independent (Sponsors of Pasoti  :greensmile:) have written a nice piece about Jon Back our new Club Secretary.

Apparently Jon arranged for a posse of staff to clean and tart up the Media Room at Home Park which was described as a disgrace by some Journos.

It may appear a small thing to do, but as Nigel Walrond said 'The home media will no longer have to apologise for people visiting the Media Room anymore.

Good to see such things being written, I personally loved it when I read this.

Perception is so important, and it's good to see someone care about the image of our club to others.  

Frankly it's embarrassing that tidying up a media room has to be highlighted at all in the local media and even more so that the local ringmaster thinks this is a positive story.

Jasper Carrot used to say about Benny from Crossroads "either he's like that normally or he's a bloody good actor, and what's a bloody good actor doing in crossroads?" (reference for the kids).

I think the same....either Newell is as thick as his online persona portrays him as or he's an incredibly skilled diversion for Brent...?

Answers on a postcard.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Brent's 'Village' policy for PAFC   Brent's 'Village' policy for PAFC EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 10:01 pm

Exactly, and that it needs to be 'tarted up' in the first place speaks volumes about the lack of general maintenance and cleaning being carried out at HP. Just feck off you non investing embarressment.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Brent's 'Village' policy for PAFC   Brent's 'Village' policy for PAFC EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 10:10 pm

Nothing should surprise us though, should it?

When someone with zero professional football administration experience can brown-nose his way to a position like Club Secretary, it screams 'jobs for the boys'.

Only at Brent's Argyle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent's 'Village' policy for PAFC   Brent's 'Village' policy for PAFC EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 10:31 pm

Quote :
Perception is so important  

I never knew that.
Sounds like a clunking Newellism, showing how switched he is, compared to the oh so wubbish PAFC PR thingy.
Nool's army on the march. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Brent's 'Village' policy for PAFC   Brent's 'Village' policy for PAFC EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 4:45 am

Jon L wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Actually the trust would oppose zero hour contracts until they look into brents eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent's 'Village' policy for PAFC   Brent's 'Village' policy for PAFC EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 6:21 am

Well done Jon Back for tidying up the media room.

What a shame no one else at the club gave a shit until now.

And don't forget to send the inflated and unitemised bill to the Trust for payment.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Brent's 'Village' policy for PAFC   Brent's 'Village' policy for PAFC EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 7:28 am

Iam surprised jimmy can still walk with the amount of tongues firmly stuck to his rectum..Shocking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brent's 'Village' policy for PAFC   Brent's 'Village' policy for PAFC Empty

Back to top Go down

Brent's 'Village' policy for PAFC
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next