green_genie
sufferedsince 68
Tgwu
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Yeovil Town v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeovil Town v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Yeovil Town v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 5:00 pm

Argyle game against Yeovil Town has been rearranged for Tuesday, February 23, at 7.45pm.
The game, originally scheduled for last Saturday, was postponed because of a waterlogged pitch.

Tickets for the original match WILL be valid for the rearranged date. If you are unable to make the new date, then a refund is available. To organise, you will need to contact the ticket office in person, or via 0845 872 3335, before close of play on Friday, February 19.

Yeovil will lose a lot of money.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Yeovil Town v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Yeovil Town v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 5:34 pm

Why? Argyle will still sell their allocation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yeovil Town v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Yeovil Town v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 5:54 pm

What clashes with the 23rd? Oldway Mansion grand opening?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Yeovil Town v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Yeovil Town v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 8:49 pm

Booked two nights accommodation in Weston Super Mare to go with the rescheduled game. Having a little rest from the work we been doing.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Yeovil Town v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Yeovil Town v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 3:00 pm

OUR game at Yeovil Town, which was postponed on February 6, will now take place on Tuesday, February 23, at 7.45pm.

If you bought a ticket for the original date and cannot now attend, you need to organise your refund with the Home Park ticket office by 5pm on Friday.

We have had some returns, and therefore there are a limited number of terrace tickets available for purchase now. You can do this in person, on 0845 872 3335, or via [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tickets for the original match WILL be valid for the rearranged date, but those traveling by coach will need to re-book their spaces.

Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Yeovil Town v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Yeovil Town v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 5:11 pm

Yeovil Town v Plymouth Argyle

A change in one of the official and Collins as add 5 yellows and a red since the first game. 

Man in the middle Lee Collins    Games: 12  YELLOWS 50  REDS 1

Assisted by Steven Plane and John Law

Fourth Official Adam Matthews

My news
Taking a few days off to go to this game, no wifi so hoping Angry will step up to the mark. Thumbs

Both Argyle and Yeovil are coming off of 1-1 draws from Saturdays games, hoping for plenty of goals. in this one.

Last edited by Tgwu on Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Yeovil Town v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Yeovil Town v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 5:18 pm

Tgwu wrote:

A change in a official and Collins as add 5 yellows and a red since the first game. 

My news
Taking a few days off to go to this game, no wifi so hoping Angry will step up to the mark. Thumbs

Both Argyle and Yeovil are coming off of 1-1 draws from Saturdays games, hoping for plenty of goals. in this one.

It's Yovo, TG! Not the rain forests of Borneo! Where's your ATD commitment ffs!!??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yeovil Town v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Yeovil Town v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 5:30 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

A change in a official and Collins as add 5 yellows and a red since the first game. 

My news

It's Yovo, TG! Not the rain forests of Borneo! Where's your ATD commitment ffs!!??

i agree, he's starting to get slack these days it has to be said.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Yeovil Town v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Yeovil Town v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 5:35 pm

We are staying in the deepest outpost of Weston Super Mare. tumbleweed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yeovil Town v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Yeovil Town v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 5:51 pm

Tgwu wrote:
We are staying in the deepest outpost of Weston Super Mare. tumbleweed

they had wifi last time i was there which was in December me thinks you just dont want too do it Wink
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Yeovil Town v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Yeovil Town v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 6:04 pm

Not in the place we are staying
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Yeovil Town v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Yeovil Town v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 7:39 pm

Back to the thread  Question

ATTENDANCE for the Portsmouth game were 6,051 (2088 away fans) will Tuesday crowd match  that number?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Yeovil Town v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Yeovil Town v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 7:44 pm

No. Att 5438. 1641 away
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Yeovil Town v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Yeovil Town v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 2:33 am

any tickets left for argyle end or am I gonna have to go undercover in the yeovil ends ?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Yeovil Town v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Yeovil Town v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 5:38 am

still selling on line

Please note that this game is All Ticket for away fans. Fans are reminded not to travel if you do not have a ticket.

Tickets purchased after 4pm on Friday 19th February will be for collection at Yeovil Town.

Please note that terrace ticket purchasers will not be able to have their tickets duplicated/replaced if lost or left at home on the day of the match.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yeovil Town v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Yeovil Town v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 12:09 pm

I suspect there will be loads of tickets available outside the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yeovil Town v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Yeovil Town v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 1:39 pm

Bandwagon wrote:
I suspect there will be loads of tickets available outside the ground.
Ah just like the good old days.
'Any tickets? Buy or sell?' red card
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yeovil Town v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Yeovil Town v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 2:30 pm

And why not Aunty? We used to have touts and we now have online agencies who ramp up the price, we can't even buy tickets at face value off the club these days. I've bought tickets off touts at less than face value before, never had that happen elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Yeovil Town v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Yeovil Town v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 3:49 am

Match day, looking forward to this game for the second time, pity the grandson cannot make it, we turned it in to a mini break. I hope the players for tonight have their shooting boots on. After Saturday DA will have them fired up. 3- nil to us. If anyone spots me say hi.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Yeovil Town v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Yeovil Town v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 6:27 am

3.49am TG!? Late night or early morning?
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Yeovil Town v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Yeovil Town v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 7:06 am

Pompey struggled against them so can't see us causing the Glovers too many problems.  2-0 Yeovil
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Yeovil Town v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Yeovil Town v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 7:58 am

Both teams to score 4/5
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Yeovil Town v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Yeovil Town v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 9:12 am

Czarcasm wrote:
3.49am TG!?  Late night or early morning?

Medical condition which I have deal with, but I am still here to annoy a few. sunny We are on our way in the next few mins see you all later in the week. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yeovil Town v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Yeovil Town v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 1:26 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
And why not Aunty? We used to have touts and we now have online agencies who ramp up the price, we can't even buy tickets at face value off the club these days. I've bought tickets off touts at less than face value before, never had that happen elsewhere.
Know what you mean.
As it happens a friend has a couple of tickets to sell.
Any offers?
Will be in the Arrow pre-match.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Yeovil Town v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Yeovil Town v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 4:43 pm

I have changed my original Prediction from the posponed game and I now hope for an Argyle win tonight. Need to win this game and hope Accy and Oxford fail to pick up points.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yeovil Town v Plymouth Argyle match day thread   Yeovil Town v Plymouth Argyle match day thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yeovil Town v Plymouth Argyle match day thread
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next