+2
Freathy
Noseyparker
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Noseyparker

Newbie here - thought I was only one! Empty
PostSubject: Newbie here - thought I was only one!   Newbie here - thought I was only one! EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 6:59 pm

A friend pointed me to this site and I have to say I am so pleased what I have been reading on it so far...

I honestly thought I was the only one who is embarrassed how certain individuals have appointed themselves as "high ranking officials" within the club. Bully tactics, jealousy, hero worship, I could go on, it seems to be the norm these days at OUR club.

Sadly Mr Brent has handed the mantle to these people as his interest obviously lies in the development of the area around the ground (understandably). Where will all of this end? Chairman Webb? Chief exec Newell? Thugs & unionists, an awful mix.

It only seems yesterday that someone allegedly threatened to have a previous chairmans offspring kidnapped. Has this been forgotten already? Surely nobody will be surprised as to what is going on today, taking into account the shenanigans of 12 months ago?

The GT's have got it right as they do it for the love of the club, not to make themselves look good!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here - thought I was only one!   Newbie here - thought I was only one! EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 7:10 pm

Welcome NoseyParker.

Not a great time to be an Argyle fan, but at least on here you can have a bit of a laugh about it to cheer you up Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here - thought I was only one!   Newbie here - thought I was only one! EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 7:13 pm

Noseyparker wrote:
It only seems yesterday that someone allegedly threatened to have a previous chairmans offspring kidnapped. Has this been forgotten already? Surely nobody will be surprised as to what is going on today, taking into account the shenanigans of 12 months ago?

What's that about??
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here - thought I was only one!   Newbie here - thought I was only one! EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 7:15 pm

Thank you Greenjock! I look forward to healthy debate in the coming months...
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here - thought I was only one!   Newbie here - thought I was only one! EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 7:19 pm

Don't you remember the herald front page where certain individual(s) were accused of hounding PS family? One of the texts said unless he left the club one of his family would be kidnapped. Search heralds archives for it
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here - thought I was only one!   Newbie here - thought I was only one! EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 7:28 pm

Noseyparker wrote:
Don't you remember the herald front page where certain individual(s) were accused of hounding PS family? One of the texts said unless he left the club one of his family would be kidnapped. Search heralds archives for it

Wouldn't surpise me if these chimpanzees were also spitting abuse at anyone who dared doubt their beloved stapes during the Ollie saga. Thick as pigshit some people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here - thought I was only one!   Newbie here - thought I was only one! EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 7:29 pm

Welcome to the forum of the banned, freaks, and weirdo's Nosey clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here - thought I was only one!   Newbie here - thought I was only one! EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 7:32 pm

Noseyparker wrote:

Didn't it turn out to be a friend of his daughter's having a laugh on Twitter or something?

It was funny though. On Pasoti they were basically giving out directions to his home and business and willing people to turn up and hound him and then that happened and it got almost as righteous as Tony Hooper at a Michael Jackson tribute night being hosted by Jimmy Savile.
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here - thought I was only one!   Newbie here - thought I was only one! EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 7:50 pm

Thank you grumpy!

Not sure Greenjock, I thought it was "the important ones" but no charges were brought, just a telling off. Maybe ur right "shrugs"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here - thought I was only one!   Newbie here - thought I was only one! EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 9:23 pm

Welcome to the nuthouse NP
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here - thought I was only one!   Newbie here - thought I was only one! EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 9:34 pm

Thanks Gob!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here - thought I was only one!   Newbie here - thought I was only one! EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 10:35 pm

why do i smell rabbit pie?
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here - thought I was only one!   Newbie here - thought I was only one! EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 10:49 pm

Rabbit pie?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here - thought I was only one!   Newbie here - thought I was only one! EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 8:28 am

Greenjock wrote:
Noseyparker wrote:

Didn't it turn out to be a friend of his daughter's having a laugh on Twitter or something?

It was funny though. On Pasoti they were basically giving out directions to his home and business and willing people to turn up and hound him and then that happened and it got almost as righteous as Tony Hooper at a Michael Jackson tribute night being hosted by Jimmy Savile.

lol! I got a whiff of something too, Angry bloke Wink It's happening a lot these days Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here - thought I was only one!   Newbie here - thought I was only one! EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 9:07 am

Tringreen wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Noseyparker wrote:

lol! I got a whiff of something too, Angry bloke Wink It's happening a lot these days Twisted Evil

I always find it strange when someone joins an established forum and immediately announces his attendance in his first post and first topic raised.

I smell spit roasted pig or rabbit.

attention seeker alert
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here - thought I was only one!   Newbie here - thought I was only one! EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 9:18 am

Noseyparker wrote:
Rabbit pie?

Busted!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here - thought I was only one!   Newbie here - thought I was only one! EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:17 am

haha, wow some of you are cynical!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here - thought I was only one!   Newbie here - thought I was only one! EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:33 am

Noseyparker wrote:
haha, wow some of you are cynical!

We are indeed and rightly so.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here - thought I was only one!   Newbie here - thought I was only one! EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:49 am

For a new poster Noseyparker you do seemed well informed ....your not a friend of Lee's.... who has found away of not answering important questions about PASB by cancelling his account.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here - thought I was only one!   Newbie here - thought I was only one! EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:56 am

Generic rabbit. Might not be the exact same rabbit, but still the same old pie.
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here - thought I was only one!   Newbie here - thought I was only one! EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 7:06 pm

I GENUINELY don't know who rabbit is. I look from afar and simply don't usually give opinions etc. The only reason I joined was because I reckoned this was a more apt website to chat on. I do go to argyle, I do go to fanfests and I've watched pasoti for a long while but that's about it really. Seeing how people behave around the club doesn't make it difficult for me to form opinions.

Now, anyone for venison? Rabbit is awful
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here - thought I was only one!   Newbie here - thought I was only one! EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 7:13 pm

ZYPH wrote:
For a new poster Noseyparker you do seemed well informed ....your not a friend of Lee's.... who has found away of not answering important questions about PASB by cancelling his account.

To answer your question, I am a friend of Lee's but cannot specify which one until you give me a surname. Sorry to be flippant but this hardly qualifies as a warm welcome to a newcomer! Maybe I should prove myself by doing some press ups or something??

Now, any other cynical so and so's want to have a pop? Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here - thought I was only one!   Newbie here - thought I was only one! EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 7:16 pm

Too literate. (I give you 'specify' and 'flippant', along with the ability to construct a proper sentence and spell things proper.)

I reckon you might have to be known as Notwabbit from now on.

Welcome flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here - thought I was only one!   Newbie here - thought I was only one! EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 7:18 pm

This one isn't Dane.

Relax people Laughing
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here - thought I was only one!   Newbie here - thought I was only one! EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 7:23 pm

I promise u I have never posted on here as anyone else, ever. I couldn't be bothered with pasoti for obvious reasons so here I am.

Please god, tell me it isn't true Mr N sits in the directors box home and away?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here - thought I was only one!   Newbie here - thought I was only one! Empty

Back to top Go down

Newbie here - thought I was only one!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next