Go down 
+2
Freathy
Noseyparker
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Newbie here - thought I was only one! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie here - thought I was only one!   Newbie here - thought I was only one! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 7:47 pm

Noseyparker wrote:
I promise u I have never posted on here as anyone else, ever. I couldn't be bothered with pasoti for obvious reasons so here I am.

Please god, tell me it isn't true Mr N sits in the directors box home and away?

That's not all, Webby does commentary.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here - thought I was only one!   Newbie here - thought I was only one! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 7:51 pm

He was on the Telly yesterday
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here - thought I was only one!   Newbie here - thought I was only one! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 7:59 pm

It truly is unbelievable. I always assumed he was a drinker (Mr N) by the way he behaved sometimes but was v shocked to hear he is tee total. Somehow, that makes it worse!

Anyone seen him in action against the stewards? Hmmmmmm. Nuff said
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here - thought I was only one!   Newbie here - thought I was only one! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 8:05 pm

So, Nosey, what's your beef with Porky?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here - thought I was only one!   Newbie here - thought I was only one! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 8:11 pm

umm ok empty your pockets......don't bother I'm only joking........where have you been hiding all these years........welcome to the website........there are others as well as PASOTI and ATD as well,but that would be telling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here - thought I was only one!   Newbie here - thought I was only one! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 8:22 pm

Noseyparker wrote:
I promise u I have never posted on here as anyone else, ever. I couldn't be bothered with pasoti for obvious reasons so here I am.

Being the closest thing to god you will get on this site, I am pleased to tell you that Mr N doesn't sit in the directors box home and away.

(And if you're liable to believe what you read in the Bible, you'll believe that.)
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here - thought I was only one!   Newbie here - thought I was only one! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 8:28 pm

Nothing personal, just seen his behaviour from afar and am STUNNED that people have trusted or liked him enough to allow him to be involved in the club in any capacity whatsoever! I feel it is an absolute sham.

With regard to the "president", well, the late Mr Sam Rendell must be spinning in his grave.

There appears to be 3 factions nower days, namely

1. The average fan who attends games and is in blissful ignorance
2. The lunatic fringe with more hangers on than the aftermath of an enormous avalanche (CW, IJN)
3. The rest are the ones who fear for our club being taken over by the lunatic fringe & being run by a "supporters trust". Just look at ANY club who has been taken over by the supporters and look how they fared. Exeter are a good example (sorry for mentioning them, wont happen again)
Back to top Go down
Noseyparker

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here - thought I was only one!   Newbie here - thought I was only one! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 8:29 pm

knecht wrote:
Noseyparker wrote:

Being the closest thing to god you will get on this site, I am pleased to tell you that Mr N doesn't sit in the directors box home and away.

(And if you're liable to believe what you read in the Bible, you'll believe that.)

Nothing to say other than "phew"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here - thought I was only one!   Newbie here - thought I was only one! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Newbie here - thought I was only one!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2