Greendave
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Greendave

Another newbie Empty
PostSubject: Another newbie   Another newbie EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 5:33 pm

Evening ALL

Another transfer from the shite that is/was PASOTI. No longer can I stick the self promoted Newell love in and all that hang from the back of his ass.
For me a football forum should be like being in the pub, a little bit pissed, with your mates. Talking football, tits and general crap.
Been banned from there twice now - Green 438 & Dave the rave so f**k em all I say.

Shite result today but would have taken it before kick off. Thought I'd post on here and see what it's all about.

Dave
(Not my real name by the way)

Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

Another newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 5:48 pm

Hello and welcome, at least we are now off the bottom
Back to top Go down

Another newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:01 pm

Greendave wrote:
Evening ALL

Another transfer from the shite that is/was PASOTI. No longer can I stick the self promoted Newell love in and all that hang from the back of his ass.
For me a football forum should be like being in the pub, a little bit pissed, with your mates. Talking football, tits and general crap.
Been banned from there twice now - Green 438 & Dave the rave so f**k em all I say.

Shite result today but would have taken it before kick off. Thought I'd post on here and see what it's all about.

Dave
(Not my real name by the way)

Here here.Ive been banned twice as well for telling them which way the wind is really blowing.
Welcome to ATD....a small island of sanity in a sea of Avivas.

Back to top Go down

Another newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 1:50 pm

And another. Didn't even know this site exsisted until I saw a thread about you on PASOTI and I'm another fed up with the way PASOTI operates. Can't voice an opinion other than the party/James Brent/Chris Webb/IJN line, without being ridiculed and sh ot down in flames with innuendos of not being a "loyal" fan, or not knowing what we know, nudge nudge wink wink. Well If you all know so much that would change my opinion please tell or I'm afraid I'll still maintain that Ridsdale was a scheming mass debater who did more harm than good, and for a pretty penny when others were being urged to go without wages again or be sacked.

I have never met Chris Webb or Ian Newell, and have no agenda or nothing against them personally, but just can't stand the way that if either of them post an opinion on PASOTI, there are immediately 50 ass-licking replies and anyone who questions it is told in no uncertain terms that they are wrong.

The latest wheeze is the Ultra's, which has to be the most contrived pile of brown stuff I've ever seen. Previously when other people had tried to start threads about having an Ultra's group it was poo pooed and ignored. Now that Chris and Ian have decided it's a good idea, which it isn't, all of a sudden 500 lap dogs are champing at the bit to give support to it. It's ironic really that 5 years ago I received a 3 year football banning order for having the cheek to stand up in the Lyndhurst End and sing, and immediately 20 old gits were shouting at me and my mates who had been attending Argyle games for over 20 years, to sit down because we were spoling their enjoyment! This was whilst we were in the Championship and doing well, but still only getting sterile crowds of 12-13,000 who piped up with "Come on you greens" when we won a corner and thats about it. When we refused to sit down and stop singing, somebody actually got out of their seat and went to the stewards and police and pointed us out. When the fat stewards came to have a go we gave them a chorus of "who ate all the pies" and they then waded in and started grabbing anyone and turfing them out. The police stood and watched and then took 4 of us out and to Charles Cross, and later amazingly came up with statements that we were racially abusing Vincent Pericard! Oh and 3 of the statements came from "off duty" police officers, who confirmed that all of us were making monkey noises and shouting racist comments. Funny thing is, at the time I was engaged to a black girl, with two black children, my best mate was black, and I think Pericard had just scored a hat-trick recently.

So It's OK now to stand and sing and bang a drum, because the PASOTI mafia say so? Oh and the name? What's that all about?

I don't really want to have a dig at Ian and Chris too much, because they have done so much for Argyle, but it's the sheep who follow them, Avivas is a brilliant description by the way, and the threat to move posts that don't conform, to the Junior section. The money raised on PASOTI is fantastic but it's the back slapping and trumpet blowing that gets on my tits. I expect we've all contibuted without having to wear a flashing badge saying so.

Theres also an element of being told which of the former directors or staff are ok and which ones are not. I make up my own mind thank you very much. But then again I don't know what they know and they are only going to share the information with their buddies.

Fletcher is another no go area on there. Anyone with half a brain cell knows that player managers don't work, so either give up playing Fletch or get a real manager in. Fletcher is lauded as some kind of saint for staying at Argyle when he could have moved on a year or so ago. Yup really loyal staying picking up his Championship wages that he wasn't going to get anywhere else.

James Brent is the saviour of the human race according to PASOTI, and again anyone who questions his motives or asks any questions that don't follow the party line is slated and isn't a real Argyle fan. Especially if they haven't got all the PASOTI scouts badges in their profile. For what it's worth I do think that Brent was the best option and when he does build the hotel next to Home Park thats fair enough. I just think that if Brent was the saint he is painted over there, then why should staff and ex-players have to wait 5 years to get back the wages they are owed? It's not as if were talking tens of millions of pounds is it? These people kept the club afloat and were urged to keep deferring wages on PASOTI, only to be shafted when the deal was done. Look at Arnasson. He had enough of not being paid so was sacked by e-mail by Guilfoyle. My gripe with this is that Ridsdale was the Chairman and should not have let this happen to a pretty good player. The truth is Ridsdale sanctioned the sacking to get his wages off the bill. Meant Ridsdale could pocket his wages instead.

If you question Ridsdale on PASOTI, you get a flood of replies saying how we were doomed without him ffs, or you don't know what we know and he worked wonders behind the scenes, selling our best players for peanuts with the help of Jamie Hart who is the son of Ridsdale's buddy Paul Hart. Another common reply is that James Brent has praised Ridsdale for all his work for Argyle! Of course he's not going to say Ridsdale was a shyster and thank god he's gone, because we may need to do business with him again sometime in the future. Some people are just so blinkered it's unbelievable.

Anyway sorry for the extremely long post Sleep just needed to get some things off my chest!

On PASOTI I was Tynans Jockstrap and my real name is Pete Gordon, just to satisfy IJN in his crusade to weed out any dissenters, and expose any traitors who don't wear the green tinted specs. Is it just me or could the posters on PASOTI just give any old name to satisfy him?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Another newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 2:09 pm

"Is it just me or could the posters on PASOTI just give any old name to satisfy him?"

Welcome!
Back to top Go down

Another newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 2:16 pm

greenjock wrote:
And another. Didn't even know this site exsisted until I saw a thread about you on PASOTI and I'm another fed up with the way PASOTI operates. Can't voice an opinion other than the party/James Brent/Chris Webb/IJN line, without being ridiculed and sh ot down in flames with innuendos of not being a "loyal" fan, or not knowing what we know, nudge nudge wink wink. Well If you all know so much that would change my opinion please tell or I'm afraid I'll still maintain that Ridsdale was a scheming mass debater who did more harm than good, and for a pretty penny when others were being urged to go without wages again or be sacked.

I have never met Chris Webb or Ian Newell, and have no agenda or nothing against them personally, but just can't stand the way that if either of them post an opinion on PASOTI, there are immediately 50 ass-licking replies and anyone who questions it is told in no uncertain terms that they are wrong.

The latest wheeze is the Ultra's, which has to be the most contrived pile of brown stuff I've ever seen. Previously when other people had tried to start threads about having an Ultra's group it was poo pooed and ignored. Now that Chris and Ian have decided it's a good idea, which it isn't, all of a sudden 500 lap dogs are champing at the bit to give support to it. It's ironic really that 5 years ago I received a 3 year football banning order for having the cheek to stand up in the Lyndhurst End and sing, and immediately 20 old gits were shouting at me and my mates who had been attending Argyle games for over 20 years, to sit down because we were spoling their enjoyment! This was whilst we were in the Championship and doing well, but still only getting sterile crowds of 12-13,000 who piped up with "Come on you greens" when we won a corner and thats about it. When we refused to sit down and stop singing, somebody actually got out of their seat and went to the stewards and police and pointed us out. When the fat stewards came to have a go we gave them a chorus of "who ate all the pies" and they then waded in and started grabbing anyone and turfing them out. The police stood and watched and then took 4 of us out and to Charles Cross, and later amazingly came up with statements that we were racially abusing Vincent Pericard! Oh and 3 of the statements came from "off duty" police officers, who confirmed that all of us were making monkey noises and shouting racist comments. Funny thing is, at the time I was engaged to a black girl, with two black children, my best mate was black, and I think Pericard had just scored a hat-trick recently.

So It's OK now to stand and sing and bang a drum, because the PASOTI mafia say so? Oh and the name? What's that all about?

I don't really want to have a dig at Ian and Chris too much, because they have done so much for Argyle, but it's the sheep who follow them, Avivas is a brilliant description by the way, and the threat to move posts that don't conform, to the Junior section. The money raised on PASOTI is fantastic but it's the back slapping and trumpet blowing that gets on my tits. I expect we've all contibuted without having to wear a flashing badge saying so.

Theres also an element of being told which of the former directors or staff are ok and which ones are not. I make up my own mind thank you very much. But then again I don't know what they know and they are only going to share the information with their buddies.

Fletcher is another no go area on there. Anyone with half a brain cell knows that player managers don't work, so either give up playing Fletch or get a real manager in. Fletcher is lauded as some kind of saint for staying at Argyle when he could have moved on a year or so ago. Yup really loyal staying picking up his Championship wages that he wasn't going to get anywhere else.

James Brent is the saviour of the human race according to PASOTI, and again anyone who questions his motives or asks any questions that don't follow the party line is slated and isn't a real Argyle fan. Especially if they haven't got all the PASOTI scouts badges in their profile. For what it's worth I do think that Brent was the best option and when he does build the hotel next to Home Park thats fair enough. I just think that if Brent was the saint he is painted over there, then why should staff and ex-players have to wait 5 years to get back the wages they are owed? It's not as if were talking tens of millions of pounds is it? These people kept the club afloat and were urged to keep deferring wages on PASOTI, only to be shafted when the deal was done. Look at Arnasson. He had enough of not being paid so was sacked by e-mail by Guilfoyle. My gripe with this is that Ridsdale was the Chairman and should not have let this happen to a pretty good player. The truth is Ridsdale sanctioned the sacking to get his wages off the bill. Meant Ridsdale could pocket his wages instead.

If you question Ridsdale on PASOTI, you get a flood of replies saying how we were doomed without him ffs, or you don't know what we know and he worked wonders behind the scenes, selling our best players for peanuts with the help of Jamie Hart who is the son of Ridsdale's buddy Paul Hart. Another common reply is that James Brent has praised Ridsdale for all his work for Argyle! Of course he's not going to say Ridsdale was a shyster and thank god he's gone, because we may need to do business with him again sometime in the future. Some people are just so blinkered it's unbelievable.

Anyway sorry for the extremely long post Sleep just needed to get some things off my chest!

On PASOTI I was Tynans Jockstrap and my real name is Pete Gordon, just to satisfy IJN in his crusade to weed out any dissenters, and expose any traitors who don't wear the green tinted specs. Is it just me or could the posters on PASOTI just give any old name to satisfy him?

Longest first post......................ever Smile

Welcome to ATD Jock
Back to top Go down

Another newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 2:27 pm

Sorry I've been bottling a lot up recently Laughing tired of being put on the naughty step on PASOTI and so glad I was pointed in this directon by Ian. I promise I won't always be this long winded, just ask the missus.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

Another newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 3:20 pm

You got a lot of things off my chest as well Jock. I'm just too polite to rant Embarassed
Back to top Go down

Another newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 3:56 pm

greenjock wrote:

Amen to all of that Buddha and welcome to the site fellas
Back to top Go down

Another newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 4:26 pm

greenjock wrote:
Sorry I've been bottling a lot up recently Laughing tired of being put on the naughty step on PASOTI and so glad I was pointed in this directon by Ian. I promise I won't always be this long winded, just ask the missus.

No worries mate, we are glad to have you on board. Chris Webb is on here as well and he likes to fight his corner, so its never dull!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Another newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 5:05 pm

Tynan's jockstrap................ an island of sanity in a sea of Avivaness ! lol!

Youm naaaaat a praaaaaaper faaaaan. Get orf moi faaaaarm ! pig

Thanks for the latest recruit Napoleon.

Back to top Go down

Another newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 5:14 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Chris Webb is on here as well and he likes to fight his corner, so its never dull!

Laughing Did you type that with a straight face ?
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

Another newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 5:26 pm

The gang's too busy having a pop at dear old Chris Errington to worry about us minions!
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Another newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 5:35 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:
The gang's too busy having a pop at dear old Chris Errington to worry about us minions!

I note the ex-CP ers are the most upset.
Back to top Go down

Another newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 5:52 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Charlie Wood wrote:

I note the ex-CP ers are the most upset.

Strange, I can't for a minute think why! scratch
Back to top Go down

Another newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 5:57 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:

Well, well. It's not often I find something witten in the Herald interesting.
In football terms, I have never had a problem with Errington and his radio commentary ... he always calls it right when Argyle are under the cosh ... but then that hasn't been difficult of late.
I'll mumble this very quickly because I'm embarrassed, but for once, maybe the first time in a couple of years, I actually agree with Newell and Webby the newbie. Given half a chance, fans know as much about running a football club as any of these so called businessmen. What I would take issue with though is it's the wrong fans that are in the mix.

It sounds like Errington is creeping or has been given an agenda by someone ... I wonder who ? ... wouldn't be their buddy James would it ? or maybe more likely Peter Jones ? cat
Very entertaining for a minute or two that. That bunch have never liked Errington or Sparksy for that matter. They only praise their own, like the insufferable Rupert, and their own favourite Drew baby. Looks like the first sign that the 'fans' have been given their head, and their big hats, and now is the time to shut up and do as they're told. flower
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Another newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 9:43 pm

I see Errington had the temerity to point out the fact that Brent really shouldn't be making decisions based on advice from joe public. Fair do's. Bang on really ain't he?

I also see Chris Webb has now decided to slag off former Pasoti Darling and all round good guy John Lloyd, for not "being there" when the going got tough.

Catch it soon on that thread - it's bound to be edited, censored or deleted before too long.....

Back to top Go down

Another newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 10:31 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
I see Errington had the temerity to point out the fact that Brent really shouldn't be making decisions based on advice from joe public. Fair do's. Bang on really ain't he?

I also see Chris Webb has now decided to slag off former Pasoti Darling and all round good guy John Lloyd, for not "being there" when the going got tough.

Catch it soon on that thread - it's bound to be edited, censored or deleted before too long.....

Chris Errington hit the nail on the head and i hope James hasn't been i'm sure he is a good enough business man to be his own man. All the more reason why he needs to form the board and have a figure head to replace Risdale sooner rather than later.
Back to top Go down

Another newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:07 pm

Doesn't that thread just perfectly sum up pasoti and many of the idiots that use it. All the main culprits are on it, desperately fighting to retain their status and recognition using indirect insult, innuendo and bullshit The perfect example of twattery. .
Back to top Go down

Another newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:14 pm

Newell is a shit stirring moron in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Another newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:01 am

Czarcasm wrote:

Lest we forget Chris Webb's disgusting remark aimed at John Lloyd...

"...it may well be worth remembering that if the same fans that you do not want to see having an input, joined you for the very long 'sleep' whilst the fight to save Argyle took place then we may well be sitting here without a Club to have these debates over."

Well, President Webb.... To be honest..

There is nothing you can really say to that - In your own words... It's a "barrage of bile"!

I will say though, Chris... You are not fit to lick John Lloyd's boots.

Mr. Brent, are you reading?

Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

Another newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:16 am

A bit naughty from Postey there, using the old tabloid sensationalism trick of misquoting the quote in question and taking it out of context. Should really use '...' tags not "..." if you're going to do that.

Anyway, welcome to our new members.
Back to top Go down

Another newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 9:56 am

Rickler wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

"...it may well be worth remembering that if the same fans that you do not want to see having an input, joined you for the very long 'sleep' whilst the fight to save Argyle took place then we may well be sitting here without a Club to have these debates over."

There is nothing you can really say to that - In your own words... It's a "barrage of bile"!

You're making a mistake Ricks, you're assuming that Webb is the President when he isn't, he's "Brent's President", not the fans President.

I don't always agree with JL but he's been working behind the scenes since time began and long before Webb's balls even dropped and, if there was an election for a "Fans President" tomorrow between Webb and JL, I think we all know the one that would win it and it wouldn't be Webb. But still, the mob culture is developing well and JL will be on to a loser if he battles his view point on pasoti unless he shares a pint or two with the "we're all mates" junta.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

Another newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 10:53 am

Once again I'll abuse Chris and consider him a noob. I dont know JL personally but I know he has been around a long time. Whether you respect his views or not, he has always come across as himself, unlike others who toe the party line. Yet another thread PASOTI should be ashamed of.
Back to top Go down

Another newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:38 am

GOB wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

You're making a mistake Ricks, you're assuming that Webb is the President when he isn't, he's "Brent's President", not the fans President.

I don't always agree with JL but he's been working behind the scenes since time began and long before Webb's balls even dropped and, if there was an election for a "Fans President" tomorrow between Webb and JL, I think we all know the one that would win it and it wouldn't be Webb. But still, the mob culture is developing well and JL will be on to a loser if he battles his view point on pasoti unless he shares a pint or two with the "we're all mates" junta.

Quite - along with a lot of other people who seem to have been driven out over the last year or so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie Empty

Back to top Go down

Another newbie
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next