Charlie Wood
seadog
pepsipete
Greendave
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Another newbie - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 4:07 pm

Mr Chair ! Mr Chair ! order ...order.
Anyone know who is chairing the meeting ? cat
Won't make any difference though. If they don't want to answer, they won't.... everything defers to business confidentiality supposedly, well, unless it is deemed advantageous to those in charge of the process.
As far as I can make out, it isn't a boring Q and A, more an unveilling of the plans decided, like it or lump it. I certainly don't think it will be the start of a consultation process, that's for sure.... it is a privately owned company. Spin will be the main gig in town.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:38 pm

Cerbera wrote:
Sneinton Green wrote:
Cerbera wrote:
Morning, and welcome Lawnmowerman.

Plenty of free debate and disagreement here.

Is that a 2.5hp Briggs and Stratton in your Avatar? Wink

as a rule of thumb, if it has plastic wheels its a 2.5 b&s. Very Happy

There's only one thing to say to that:

You sad, sad, anorak! Laughing

Evening All

Yeah it is a 2.5 hp briggs classic currently sat in my van on holiday and yes it has plastic wheels what an anorak i am lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:48 pm

You take your lawn mower on holiday???????

Bloody hell get a life man!

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:46 pm

The important question for me is does the bloody thing cut sodding stripes in the lawn? If the answer is "yes" I would like to propose ATD changes it's policy on banning people!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:49 pm

You don't like stripes?

At least it doesn't do red and white ones!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:49 pm

Hey FM, I'm sure he rides a pushbike on here too jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 8:07 pm

Another Newbie here guys. Only just found out about this site thanks to Pasoti. Seems great so far. COYG What a Face

Last edited by mouldyoldgoat on Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 58)
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 8:28 pm

Welcome Brett.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 9:08 pm

Brett Reed wrote:
Another Newbie here guys. Only just found out about this site thanks to Pasoti. Seems great so far. COYG What a Face

Welcome to ATD...... the only truly DEMOCRATIC and fastest growing alternative Argyle forum.
ATD a small island of sanity in an ocean of Avivas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 9:13 pm

Welcome everybody flower

We'll be up to 200 soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 9:28 pm

Welcome to ATD Brent, hope you have PPE! lol!
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:04 pm

Cerbera wrote:
You take your lawn mower on holiday???????

Bloody hell get a life man!

lol!

NOOOOOOOOOOO I am on holiday and the mower is in the back of the van having a well earned rest.It can do red stripes if the cat gets in the way. Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 5:52 pm

Tell you what, though. If this site keeps growing at this rate, it'll become impossible to read virtually every post while still getting other stuff done.

I think I'll start a campaign to Keep ATD Small Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:02 pm

The mods could always ban a few people for disagreeing with them, that'll keep the numbers down.... Wink lol!

I'll get me coat! cheers
Back to top Go down
ilovegreen

ilovegreen

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:04 pm

Hello!

I also post on pasoti (not under this username)

Personally I try and ignore the crap on pasoti but the way it is moderated is way over the top.

Long time reader of ATD and never had a problem with it really. Will post here from time to time.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:50 pm

Freathy wrote:
January will see a jump in ATD membership. Anti-brent posts will start which will most definately not be tolerated by Pasoti mods and warnings and bans will increase.

So Freathy and Dane in a massive sting to ensure Freathy's reputation as the Mystic Meg of Argo lives on.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:52 pm

ilovegreen wrote:
Hello!

Personally I try and ignore the crap on pasoti but the way it is moderated is way over the top.

Long time reader of ATD and never had a problem with it really. Will post here from time to time.

Welcome.................. why use a different username ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 7:17 pm

Tringreen wrote:
ilovegreen wrote:
Hello!

Yes welcome to ATD ILG.

I can guess why you have used a different name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 7:17 pm

Tringreen wrote:
ilovegreen wrote:
Hello!

Use your real name...stop hiding behind your keyboard!!!! You cowardly scum lol! pig pig pig pig pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 12:55 pm

I'm another new one that has joined the ever growing ATD army.

I still post on pasoti, under a different name - I'm not very well liked, but i couldnt give a flying f*ck to be honest.

Banned once on Pasoti!  Laughing

Look forward to having a proper old chat, with some real football fans opposed to pasoti where if you dont have 5 green banners and 200,000 posts to your name you're not accepted and your opinion is invalid.

Last edited by mouldyoldgoat on Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 57)
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 2:59 pm

A very warm welcome on behalf of all at ATD, hope you will feel at home here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 3:03 pm

monti czardas wrote:

I still post on pasoti, under a different name - I'm not very well liked, but i couldnt give a flying f*ck to be honest.

Banned once on Pasoti! Laughing

Look forward to having a proper old chat, with some real football fans opposed to pasoti where if you dont have 5 green banners and 200,000 posts to your name you're not accepted and your opinion is invalid.

Welcome to ATD Monty and, the infamous banned members club! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 3:30 pm

monti czardas wrote:

The 'bigger picture' doesn't even register on the radar of the Pasoti controlled super fanfesters. There can be no doubt that many are the ever present , largely local rump of our support but they now feel they are equipped to actually lead the club. affraid
If it wasn't so sad and predictably doomed to failure, it would be funny.
These dough boys clearly can't believe their luck right now. Position and influence is everything to them. What a bloody mess.
I blame James Brent. Too clever for his own good. He gets to work on his business plans whilst the local yeomanry keep the club ticking over in the wilderness of English football.
Look how far we've come, indeed !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 3:49 pm

monti czardas wrote:

And a fine choice of music..... Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:03 pm

GOB wrote:
monti czardas wrote:

Welcome to ATD Monty and, the infamous banned members club! lol!

And welcome too to Michael Corleone .... my condolences for what happened to your dad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Another newbie
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next