Charlie Wood
seadog
pepsipete
Greendave
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Another newbie - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 6:22 am

I think there's been a bit of panic over there and there are a lot less bannings, but post are still being moved and edited. I think we've taught a lesson but you cab be 100% sure that if this site ceased tomorrow the agenda of pasoti mods would soon get back to the norm.

It's pasoti mods that are the reason this site exist and it's pasoti mods that are encouraging the growth of this site. ATD has never been advertised and it's never been shouted about, that says it all really.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 7:54 am

January will see a jump in ATD membership. Anti-brent posts will start which will most definately not be tolerated by Pasoti mods and warnings and bans will increase.
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:38 am

I don't think opposition fans should post on the main board,unless it is consecutive or a valid point.Trolls do hijack some threads and spoil a good debate.In my 200 posts i've only posted on your main board a few times,and that's other football topics
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:47 am

penzancepirate wrote:
funny man wrote:

Equally, for the record, I have thought that pasoti has been a little more open of late - ATD even got a sort of positive reference in one thread!

That'll be before a poster had his post removed within the hour .... purely for referring to this website. If that's more open, I would like to know more open than what... the former Soviet Union on a bad day ?
What you're seeing Winstanley, is a mirage............. yours, Winstanley.

I concede. They were obviously just drawing breath...... I believe their reason was that the post was "irrelevant".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:52 am

funny man wrote:
penzancepirate wrote:
funny man wrote:

Equally, for the record, I have thought that pasoti has been a little more open of late - ATD even got a sort of positive reference in one thread!

That'll be before a poster had his post removed within the hour .... purely for referring to this website. If that's more open, I would like to know more open than what... the former Soviet Union on a bad day ?

I concede. They were obviously just drawing breath...... I believe their reason was that the post was "irrelevant".

I've just had another post removed for mentioning ATD, so I have started a thread asking if it is a PASOTI rule that all posts mentioning this site are removed, or if the mods are just being selective. I don't think it will last too long. Interesting if that is the case as Chris Webb amongst others, posts on here frequently.
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:57 am

greenjock wrote:
funny man wrote:
penzancepirate wrote:
funny man wrote:

I've just had another post removed for mentioning ATD, so I have started a thread asking if it is a PASOTI rule that all posts mentioning this site are removed, or if the mods are just being selective. I don't think it will last too long. Interesting if that is the case as Chris Webb amongst others, posts on here frequently.

That didn't last long ,gone now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:05 am

Now the mods won't even reply to my questioning their selective censorship
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:19 am

i'll get my snipe in now... its because they are cnuts
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:50 am

While their agenda of personal gain above all else continues, pasoti will shrink and ATD will expand until Brent realises that they can no longer hold influence and dumps his bitches.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 5:38 pm

GOB wrote:
While their agenda of personal gain above all else continues, pasoti will shrink and ATD will expand until Brent realises that they can no longer hold influence and dumps his bitches.

I reckon you are spot on there GOB
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 9:25 am

My first post on here,Morning all. Have to agree with with comments about pasoti.

On Monday after the game (torquay) someone posted on pasoti asking for a poll should walton go or stay. It was then moved to junior pasoti WHY a poor reason was givern.The majority agreed he should go ian newell then posts pasoti has sunk to a new low and then everyone agrees with him but before he did comment most people agreeded walton should go.

Why cant we have open and free debate but if you do and it does not fit with the clique then you will be bullied.

Just look at the treatment of esmer, when he didnt believe that brent was best option
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 9:30 am

Newell thinks he is in with the club so cant have anything negative said about the club. the fact of the matter is walton is useless and it should have been allowed to be debated
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 9:30 am

Morning, and welcome Lawnmowerman.

Plenty of free debate and disagreement here.

Is that a 2.5hp Briggs and Stratton in your Avatar? Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 9:31 am

WeLcome to the scumbag site Lawnmowerman, have fun, we are jocolor
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 9:32 am

Welcome Lawnmowerman.
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 9:34 am

Welcome Lawnmower. Yes and it was the bullyboy Newell who did most of the bullying, who accused him of being Ridsdale amongst others, thretened to out him which is against all moral principles of a message board with pseudonyms and then had a cosy meet for a coffee when he realised he waswrong..yet again.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 9:44 am

Cerbera wrote:

as a rule of thumb, if it has plastic wheels its a 2.5 b&s. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:27 am

Another new registration,PafcinBrussels.You could say they're sprouting up everywhere. jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:02 am

Sneinton Green wrote:
Cerbera wrote:

as a rule of thumb, if it has plastic wheels its a 2.5 b&s. Very Happy

There's only one thing to say to that:

You sad, sad, anorak! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:08 am

lawnmowerman wrote:
My first post on here,Morning all. Have to agree with with comments about pasoti.

On Monday after the game (torquay) someone posted on pasoti asking for a poll should walton go or stay. It was then moved to junior pasoti WHY a poor reason was givern.The majority agreed he should go ian newell then posts pasoti has sunk to a new low and then everyone agrees with him but before he did comment most people agreeded walton should go.

Why cant we have open and free debate but if you do and it does not fit with the clique then you will be bullied.

Just look at the treatment of esmer, when he didnt believe that brent was best option

Walton is a Twitter mate of the clique so how can they possibly upset him- It is an independent website afterall Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:17 am

Try and question any of Brents motives and the only fact that you need to know is, "I have met the man and take it from me, you don't need to question his motives". I tried to find out for ages what Brent actually paid for the club, "Now's not the time to ask questions like that!" It is totally pathetic, after all if Brent is the open and straight talking guy that I believe him to be, why shield him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:36 am

I wonder if all the James Brent arse kissing is all down to the fact that as yet there is no board of directors, wonder if a few people are sucking up trying to get a place on the board. We've already seen Newell holding Brent's hand on sky lording it up in the directors box.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:42 am

Iggy wrote:
Try and question any of Brents motives and the only fact that you need to know is, "I have met the man and take it from me, you don't need to question his motives". I tried to find out for ages what Brent actually paid for the club, "Now's not the time to ask questions like that!" It is totally pathetic, after all if Brent is the open and straight talking guy that I believe him to be, why shield him?

I think the only money that change hands was the Councils that went to Brent, was it £1,7m
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 3:56 pm

Iggy wrote:
I tried to find out for ages what Brent actually paid for the club, "Now's not the time to ask questions like that!" It is totally pathetic, after all if Brent is the open and straight talking guy that I believe him to be, why shield him?

Too right Iggy.
Not only what did he pay for the club, but who actually got that money ? And, just as important, are the ongoing 7% annual staff payments a cost against that future year's income, and hence a big call on the club's future prospects. I ask that in particular, because IF these staff reimbursements are to be taken against the future trading current account, that doesn't half open up the possibility of Brent having paid a right nice percentage to the Mastpoints/Ticketus of this world at the point of sale and at the expense of the club's footballing future, something he didn't have to do, being the last game in town.
We heard all sorts of figures bandied around regarding Heaney's bid, supposedly from those in the know, but as for Brent's deal, we've heard nothing whatsoever, a big fat zero, and with none of the main fan contenders wanting to talk about it. What a surprise.
We'll have to wait for the year's accounts, but even then, any accountant knows, practice these days allows certain 'off balance sheet ' items.

Last edited by penzancepirate on Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 4:00 pm

is '' how much the club was bought for '' a question that could be asked on the 14th ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie   Another newbie - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Another newbie
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next