Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone Still feeling sorry for Fletcher?

Go down 
+2
shonbo
akagreengull
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Anyone Still feeling sorry for Fletcher? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone Still feeling sorry for Fletcher?   Anyone Still feeling sorry for Fletcher? EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:01 pm

Sixteen months of that disasterous muppet has put our club in serious danger of non league football, all the happyclappers who backed him and his dogshit signings hang your heads in shame, fletcher should be feeling sorry for the mess he's left behind, not anyone feeling sorry for him!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Still feeling sorry for Fletcher?   Anyone Still feeling sorry for Fletcher? EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:02 pm

My bile for that imbecile holds no bounds at the moment
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Still feeling sorry for Fletcher?   Anyone Still feeling sorry for Fletcher? EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:03 pm

It's not just Fletcher though is it, the whole club stinks from the top to the bottom.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Still feeling sorry for Fletcher?   Anyone Still feeling sorry for Fletcher? EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:10 pm

Sorry everyone BRENT APPOINTED HIM. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Still feeling sorry for Fletcher?   Anyone Still feeling sorry for Fletcher? EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:11 pm

Actually it was the Riddler before Brent took over I believe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Still feeling sorry for Fletcher?   Anyone Still feeling sorry for Fletcher? EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:14 pm

akagreengull wrote:
I blame the brian green esmer olliecappy pricks who thought they were watching brazil and used to write letters to brent telling him not to sack the tw@t.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Still feeling sorry for Fletcher?   Anyone Still feeling sorry for Fletcher? EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:15 pm

I can't understand it, we're only two players away from being a good team lol!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Still feeling sorry for Fletcher?   Anyone Still feeling sorry for Fletcher? EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:15 pm

If we go down the blame lies with Brent for flogging a dead horse.

Even the most Aviva'd, blinkered, jester-hatted numpty realised that weeks ago.

If Brent or Webb or Nool think the fans are being unfair, shouting nasty names at the directors box, wait until we're relegated. There'll be feckin Armageddon.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Still feeling sorry for Fletcher?   Anyone Still feeling sorry for Fletcher? EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:17 pm

That bastard brent is 100% responsible for Argyle being bottom of L2 tonight. Clueless was just some thick idiot completely out of his depth but despite his glaring incompetence he was fully supported by brent. That makes brent completely unfit to be involved in PAFC.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Still feeling sorry for Fletcher?   Anyone Still feeling sorry for Fletcher? EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:18 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

If Brent or Webb or Nool think the fans are being unfair, shouting nasty names at the directors box, wait until we're relegated. There'll be feckin Armageddon.
To right czarcs, we will all learn new swear words that day!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Still feeling sorry for Fletcher?   Anyone Still feeling sorry for Fletcher? EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:20 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

Ahhhhh

But who was advising Brent

Dare i mention their names on here...those 2 need to be driven from PAFC once and for all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Still feeling sorry for Fletcher?   Anyone Still feeling sorry for Fletcher? EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:22 pm

Good luck with your rallying call webb, we've all heard it before so fvck off, we want action not bullshit!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Still feeling sorry for Fletcher?   Anyone Still feeling sorry for Fletcher? EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:31 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

Czar, I think you are spot on.

For every action there is a reaction. Webb and Newell have been used, but too thick and too corrupt to see it. If you do go down I actually don't think they will be safe at Home Park. Fans do not take kindly to other fans with their snouts in the trough when things go bad and ignorance is no defence against a fist or boot. Seen this before at City and think it will be 10 times worse at Argyle. Brent has played them well
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Still feeling sorry for Fletcher?   Anyone Still feeling sorry for Fletcher? EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:41 pm

akagreengull wrote:

He might not have appointed him but for some bizarre reason that I just cannot fathom (can't believe he'd actually take any notice of anything the starstruck chuckle brothers said to support their new mates) he stuck with him months after anybody with a brain the size of a pea could see his total ineptitude as a manager.

He's left his new man with an absolutely monumental task, escaping this year will far exceed last years scrape by by the skin of our teeth. Fletcher has spunked the budget on what looks like absolute dross. If Sheridan can make a silk purse out of the sows ear he's inherited he'll be a LEGEND.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Still feeling sorry for Fletcher?   Anyone Still feeling sorry for Fletcher? EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:44 pm

No players allowed to be interviewed after the game. Just Kevin Nancekivell. #pafc

chris errington

oooooo do i smell shangians afoot?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Still feeling sorry for Fletcher?   Anyone Still feeling sorry for Fletcher? EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:46 pm

It's strange, just about every rule in Peter Jones's book of How To Run A Successful Football Club has been broken, yet there's not even been a silent fart from him.....well not under his name at least.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Still feeling sorry for Fletcher?   Anyone Still feeling sorry for Fletcher? EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:51 pm

GOB wrote:
It's strange, just about every rule in Iddesleigh Green's book of How To Run A Successful Football Club has been broken, yet there's not even been a silent fart from him.....well not under his name at least.

Edited for factuals.

Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Still feeling sorry for Fletcher?   Anyone Still feeling sorry for Fletcher? EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:11 pm

He really has been a big let down in all of this
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Still feeling sorry for Fletcher?   Anyone Still feeling sorry for Fletcher? EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 2:17 pm

I got laughed at when i said he should be sacked back in March last year, think it was after the Gillingham game

I really thought he'd go after the Wimbledon game this season though, have to blame Brent for not getting rid sooner as he was so clearly well out of his depth
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Still feeling sorry for Fletcher?   Anyone Still feeling sorry for Fletcher? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone Still feeling sorry for Fletcher?
Page 1 of 1