akagreengull
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

I Don't have a good feeling.  Empty
PostSubject: I Don't have a good feeling.    I Don't have a good feeling.  EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 10:51 am

About Argyle staying in the football league, nothing to do with our position in the league, there is still 57 points to be won, nothing to do with Sheridan - he has my total support and I shall support both him and the team on Saturday 100%.
We all Know about the situation at H.P we as fans have debated the issues in depth and continue to do so. My uneasy feel for our survival chances are purely instinctive, totally gut based.
Last season my gut feeling was that we would stay up by a small margin -which was the case, right now I feel a bad situation coming. I just hope my instinctive radar needs retuning. pale
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: I Don't have a good feeling.    I Don't have a good feeling.  EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 11:01 am

negative thoughts,,,stress enduceing bollacks,,go and by ya self a icecream and fecking cheer up a bit lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: I Don't have a good feeling.    I Don't have a good feeling.  EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 11:06 am

akagreengull wrote:
About Argyle staying in the football league, nothing to do with our position in the league, there is still 57 points to be won, nothing to do with Sheridan - he has my total support and I shall support both him and the team on Saturday 100%.
We all Know about the situation at H.P we as fans have debated the issues in depth and continue to do so. My uneasy feel for our survival chances are purely instinctive, totally gut based.
Last season my gut feeling was that we would stay up by a small margin -which was the case, right now I feel a bad situation coming. I just hope my instinctive radar needs retuning. pale

Clearly, it will all depend upon Sheridan's abilities and what players he can bring in.

He's got a frikkin big enough job on his hands without the Windsor Boys getting in his ear, inviting him to Avivafests and generally being gay pig jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Don't have a good feeling.    I Don't have a good feeling.  EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 11:06 am

where is that white feather pic Wink what did you do in the war akagreengull?

IF we go down it will down to James Brent trying to run a football club on the cheap and failing when they are already in financial mire.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: I Don't have a good feeling.    I Don't have a good feeling.  EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 11:12 am

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
where is that white feather pic Wink what did you do in the war akagreengull?

IF we go down it will down to James Brent trying to run a football club on the cheap and failing when they are already in financial mire.

I suspect that the Windsor Boys praaaaaamised him an unquestioning and blind faith, bucket rattling green army delivered on a plate, in return for their AAA passes. Bigger fool him, for listening to them. All he got was a few sweaty wannabes in a tent !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Don't have a good feeling.    I Don't have a good feeling.  EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 11:24 am

I hope Sheridan is his own man and tells the three pigs to fackoff if they try to stick their snout into his business. For that, I will admire him until the end of days. pig
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: I Don't have a good feeling.    I Don't have a good feeling.  EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 12:56 pm

Guys I did say I hope my intuitive powers are off beam.
If the worst happens Brent and his blind cronies will be RESPONSIBLE no more no less. sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Don't have a good feeling.    I Don't have a good feeling.  EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 1:01 pm

Please let the fan-fest/invite rumour be false!

These are exactly the last people Sheridan needs to be mixing with at this moment in time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Don't have a good feeling.    I Don't have a good feeling.  EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 1:03 pm

punchdrunk wrote:

These are exactly the last people Sheridan needs to be mixing with at this moment in time.

can they not do all that shit in the summer or at least till we built up a bit of breathing space from the bottom 2?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Don't have a good feeling.    I Don't have a good feeling.  EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 1:14 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

can they not do all that shit in the summer or at least till we built up a bit of breathing space from the bottom 2?

The thing is the "tent dwellers" can listen to Rick O Shea all they want to, the last place on earth you would ever catch me is at those stupid "Nerd fests" .As far as i can see the demented morons start getting involved in the club politics, there are also an element of them who are downright Vipers, the last people on earth anyone could trust ... that's what causes the problems, the self promotion of the super-fans, their over inflated ego,s all rimming each other to get their ugly grinners on greensonscreen every week.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: I Don't have a good feeling.    I Don't have a good feeling.  EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 2:55 pm

Understand the OP on relegation,i was like that last season and i even convinced myself that Argyle were going down.

Here we are again,12 months on and in exactly the same position. Bloody shocking is what i'd describe the situation as.

However,i have feeling that Sheridan will lead Argyle to safety and with some points to spare.

He is clearly up for the challenge and that is a good sign in itself.

Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: I Don't have a good feeling.    I Don't have a good feeling.  EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 3:43 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

The thing is the "tent dwellers" can listen to Rick O Shea all they want to, the last place on earth you would ever catch me is at those stupid "Nerd fests" .As far as i can see the demented morons start getting involved in the club politics, there are also an element of them who are downright Vipers, the last people on earth anyone could trust ... that's what causes the problems, the self promotion of the super-fans, their over inflated ego,s all rimming each other to get their ugly grinners on greensonscreen every week.

Whole being of the GTs is to be non political punchie. It's the reason I decided to have some distance from them as I didnt want to spoil that for them. You have them all wrong me old son. The GTs are by the fans, for the fans (that actually enjoy Rick and Dave) - just coz u don't doesn't mean they can't.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: I Don't have a good feeling.    I Don't have a good feeling.  EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 4:11 pm

akagreengull wrote:

I agree. Last season we seemed to improve as it went along and I always thought we would stay up but this year we seem to have been getting worse and if we don't change that we will go down. I'm very worried.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: I Don't have a good feeling.    I Don't have a good feeling.  EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 4:30 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:

Whole being of the GTs is to be non political punchie. It's the reason I decided to have some distance from them as I didnt want to spoil that for them. You have them all wrong me old son. The GTs are by the fans, for the fans (that actually enjoy Rick and Dave) - just coz u don't doesn't mean they can't.

I think the GTs were also offered an automatic seat on the PASB that they turned down for that reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Don't have a good feeling.    I Don't have a good feeling.  EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 4:34 pm

knecht wrote:
Damon.Lenszner wrote:

I think the GTs were also offered an automatic seat on the PASB that they turned down for that reason.

Good on them for having some morals unlike some i could mention.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: I Don't have a good feeling.    I Don't have a good feeling.  EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 5:11 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

I think it's more a case of what the fests represent to some of us Damon and the way the usual suspects are always prominent and no doubt using the situation to spread their web of control and self promotion. Of course, I could be totally wrong but a glance at the NYE photos does nothing to convince me.
Just out of interest, how long do you see the fests continuing ?
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: I Don't have a good feeling.    I Don't have a good feeling.  EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 5:41 pm

akagreengull wrote:

I am, I think, slightly more optimistic than I was whilst Fletcher was still in charge. In Sheridan we have a much more experienced manager who should be able to get results from games that we previously wouldn't have. Time will tell.

The more worrying thing for me is this sense that even if we do drop out of the league, it's alright because we'll still have a club to support. How completely and utterly wrong is that? If there were a negative ambition that would be it. Non league football would be the end of this club and anyone who trots out the poodle mantra 'we still have a club etc etc', needs shooting. And then shooting again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Don't have a good feeling.    I Don't have a good feeling.  EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 5:47 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

I am, I think, slightly more optimistic than I was whilst Fletcher was still in charge. In Sheridan we have a much more experienced manager who should be able to get results from games that we previously wouldn't have. Time will tell.

The more worrying thing for me is this sense that even if we do drop out of the league, it's alright because we'll still have a club to support. How completely and utterly wrong is that? If there were a negative ambition that would be it. Non league football would be the end of this club and anyone who trots out the poodle mantra 'we still have a club etc etc', needs shooting. And then shooting again.
Loads of fans and i am one of them would never go to homepark again if they drop into non league the happy clappy spankers who says its ok in the blue square, are the same chimps who thought fletcher was a manager and the fireman was a striker Laughing
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: I Don't have a good feeling.    I Don't have a good feeling.  EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 10:39 am

Tringreen wrote:
Damon.Lenszner wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

I think it's more a case of what the fests represent to some of us Damon and the way the usual suspects are always prominent and no doubt using the situation to spread their web of control and self promotion. Of course, I could be totally wrong but a glance at the NYE photos does nothing to convince me.

I think til the end of this season - certainly in their current form. I hear that Rick believes they've run their course and won't be doing it next season. remember too that the club have only comm8itted to letting the GTs have the marquee til the end of the season too.

Won't comment on the NYE party pics - too many pics of the ex wife on there!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: I Don't have a good feeling.    I Don't have a good feeling.  EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 11:13 am

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Damon.Lenszner wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

I think til the end of this season - certainly in their current form. I hear that Rick believes they've run their course and won't be doing it next season. remember too that the club have only comm8itted to letting the GTs have the marquee til the end of the season too.

Won't comment on the NYE party pics - too many pics of the ex wife on there!

Gawd ! What an incestuous Argyle World. Ever thought of emigrating ?
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: I Don't have a good feeling.    I Don't have a good feeling.  EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:15 pm

Right now I still don't have a good feeling about league survival.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: I Don't have a good feeling.    I Don't have a good feeling.  EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:28 pm

We all know it's not looking positive at the moment, but my inner sense is I still don't have a good feeling it will be a good end to the season.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Don't have a good feeling.    I Don't have a good feeling.  EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:40 pm

The defeat on Saturday came as a shock to me I thought it was a nailed on win and I am now more convinced than ever that we are in the shit.

If Argyle go out of the league it will be down to none investment in the team a flaming tragedy and one man is responsible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Don't have a good feeling.    I Don't have a good feeling.  EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 7:01 pm

Were going down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Don't have a good feeling.    I Don't have a good feeling.  EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 7:12 pm

I still believe JS will keep us up by the skin of our teeth much like last season. The squad he has isnt a good one and i imagine should he still be in the job come summertime he will have a major clearout and rebuild.

Whether that rebuild finally turns us into what we should be a club capable of a promotion push is down to whether Brent finally puts the money in the kitty to do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Don't have a good feeling.    I Don't have a good feeling.  Empty

Back to top Go down

I Don't have a good feeling.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next