Freathy
Greengiant
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

The anti-brent feeling - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The anti-brent feeling   The anti-brent feeling - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 8:59 am

Yea Man wrote:
GOB wrote:
That's the second time you have asked for a "meet" GG, you backed out of the first one lol!

Ian Newell is obsessed with meeting up for a pint too.

Is Greengenes another Newell multi?

Laughing

Superfans don't 'drink' , don't smoke , what do they do ?
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The anti-brent feeling   The anti-brent feeling - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 10:36 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Greengiant wrote:
I understand many of you don't trust brent due to who he has associated himself with and lots of messages saying brent out have appeared on here, i was just wondering does anyone actually know of anyone or any groups of people that could step up and take his place?

Good question, the answer is no one as Brent has stripped the club of all its assets and left us with a squad of loanees and shit of no value to anyone else.

Walton has gone, Harvey would have gone had he not been injured. There's no chance of us building a team for the future despite us being told that the team would be built round youth.

The answer is I don't give a shit anymore. Wake me up when the club isn't infested by property developers, asset strippers, land grabbers, spotty twats with song sheets, self promoters, village idiots, deep throating Windsor boys, iddesleigh green, the Nightfly, Brian green and lee Jameson.

Other than that though I like Freathy's answer. A steaming pile of dogshit.

This is why it is all so depresssing, not just the fact that we are rock bottom of the lowest league of professional football, even if we stay up, what about next season, more of Brent's under investment, Webbs crass superfan ramblings and the likes of Peter Jones influence, who clearly does'nt give a shit. Unless there is radical shake up at Home Park, financially or the direction of where the 'business' is going PAFC is destined for long term mediocrity. I want a change of owner like many others, my gut feeling is somebody would step in, but Brent obviously has too many finaces involved in his non football agenda. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-brent feeling   The anti-brent feeling - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 12:54 pm

the sooner a proper chairman is found who can run the club well and isnt going to put up with snakes like Webb and Jones telling him what to do the better off the club will be.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: The anti-brent feeling   The anti-brent feeling - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 4:14 pm

Bumpity bump.The wisdom of Freathy from the mists of time.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lol! Funny but so true.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: The anti-brent feeling   The anti-brent feeling - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 4:42 pm

Blimey how did you find that lot?? lol! FootballForums was a great site btw. Far too embarrasing for an Argo fan to be on a multi club site these days Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: The anti-brent feeling   The anti-brent feeling - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 4:56 pm

Freathy wrote:
Blimey how did you find that lot?? lol! FootballForums was a great site btw. Far too embarrasing for an Argo fan to be on a multi club site these days Embarassed

All you have to do is to go to the FF site and click on the community member list bit-it brings up an alphabetical user name data base with a record of all posts made by users.Pity the old Argyle talk was wiped out-there was some good stuff on there as well.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The anti-brent feeling   The anti-brent feeling - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 5:08 pm

Ha ha ! I'm Viceroy [of Cyprus] in the last wisdom of Freathy link.

Why don't the bears ever listen ? Wink

Somebody was suggesting Sheridan to replace Sturrock on that thread. What a Face

IJN was as ever, arrogantly oblivious to the impending fall from grace Rolling Eyes Fingers in ears, ignoring we sages......what a plank.

Last edited by Tringreen on Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-brent feeling   The anti-brent feeling - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 6:01 pm

Freathy for club president! Basketball
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: The anti-brent feeling   The anti-brent feeling - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 8:14 pm

That "Plymouth's number 1 fan" link.

OMFG.

Does he still post on PASOTI?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: The anti-brent feeling   The anti-brent feeling - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 8:18 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-brent feeling   The anti-brent feeling - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 8:26 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:

feck off Mock, everyone knows it's you Razz He does a cricket one as well which gave you away.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: The anti-brent feeling   The anti-brent feeling - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 8:33 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
That "Plymouth's number 1 fan" link.

OMFG.

Does he still post on PASOTI?

lol! I don't think so,unless he was one of the posters who now uses his real moniker.Looking back at some of the responses on that and other threads brings back memories of people like Quirk and Redman who were utter piss takers but a good laugh.As Freathy said,it was a very good site when we were in the CCC but i don't think many Argyle fans post there these days,i do but only very occasionally.Wonder what happened to Argyle Ive?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The anti-brent feeling   The anti-brent feeling - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 8:34 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:

Jesus wept.

I reckon that's OllieArgyle9. Or Saracen 10. Or Brian Green.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: The anti-brent feeling   The anti-brent feeling - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 8:38 pm

When I kept asking on Pasoti why the likes of Webb & Newell were so supportive of Brent from the first day he appeared on the scene, the answer I got was "there was no one else"

Being the sad sod I am, I then trawled through and reposted all the threads, comments etc. that were slandering (or is it libel) & actively discouraging other bidders.

I even reprinted the minutes of the (Webb run) Trust that openly spoke of dicouraging all other bidders. When I dug more deeply and started asking if all and any bidders were aware of and offered the deal that the City Coucil offered Brent, I was treated the way of all dissenters on Pasoti and banned for something that never happened-this merely confirmed that my suspicions were correct and the Trust manipulated opinion into backing their (or more precisely, Webb's preferred bidder.

All the above is my rather long winded way of showing that, even in the clubs darkest hour, there were several interested parties (that Webb's dog of war had to scare off) any one of which may well have taken over the club without burdening it with huge debts and might even have realised you have to speculate to accumulate sometimes.

As for why anyone would be interested in taking over the club, either then or now, you just have to look at the attendance figures- the club's been on a downward spiral for over five years and still gets crowds better than most teams outside the top two divisions-it's that old "P" word.

Should the club avoid relegation this season, my sincere hope is that Brent will put the club into Administration again and this time we'll have a free and open selling process, unhindered by small minded obessed people more interested in getting a silly title or a seat in the Directors box, than actually doing the best for the club they puport to support
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The anti-brent feeling   The anti-brent feeling - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 8:57 pm

Grovehill wrote:
When I kept asking on Pasoti why the likes of Webb & Newell were so supportive of Brent from the first day he appeared on the scene, the answer I got was "there was no one else"

Being the sad sod I am, I then trawled through and reposted all the threads, comments etc. that were slandering (or is it libel) & actively discouraging other bidders.

I even reprinted the minutes of the (Webb run) Trust that openly spoke of dicouraging all other bidders. When I dug more deeply and started asking if all and any bidders were aware of and offered the deal that the City Coucil offered Brent, I was treated the way of all dissenters on Pasoti and banned for something that never happened-this merely confirmed that my suspicions were correct and the Trust manipulated opinion into backing their (or more precisely, Webb's preferred bidder.

All the above is my rather long winded way of showing that, even in the clubs darkest hour, there were several interested parties (that Webb's dog of war had to scare off) any one of which may well have taken over the club without burdening it with huge debts and might even have realised you have to speculate to accumulate sometimes.

As for why anyone would be interested in taking over the club, either then or now, you just have to look at the attendance figures- the club's been on a downward spiral for over five years and still gets crowds better than most teams outside the top two divisions-it's that old "P" word.

Should the club avoid relegation this season, my sincere hope is that Brent will put the club into Administration again and this time we'll have a free and open selling process, unhindered by small minded obessed people more interested in getting a silly title or a seat in the Directors box, than actually doing the best for the club they puport to support

I take it you weren't arrested and jailed then Grovehill? According to Webb you threatened him and his family if I remember correctly and he was going to the police Razz

I wonder where he got the idea about the threats to you and your family from scratch

Webb's just a lying bastard and if I had a £1 for every time him or Newell were going to the police, were going to sue etc. I'd be as rich as James Brent.

In fact I think I recall that you were treated like a leper on Pasoti, were "named" by Newell and given an insulting nickname. Then you had trouble accessing your account when Webb had threatened to go to your employers because he said you were making threats.

Again another example of the club president, and his close friends, behaviour to fellow supporters. Behaviour that is well known to Brent and Jones, but of course Jones is in the in crowd and gets to have more than one account on Pasoti under a pseudonym or pseudonyms. The defence from their allies at the moment is that Argyle have a massive game coming up so everyone should just let it drop. The usual suspects understandably want it all hushed up, presumably until Argyle are mid-table in the Premier League Sleep
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The anti-brent feeling   The anti-brent feeling - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 11:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It's just like Police Incident tape for the internet, stands out a mile and alerts all sensible souls that there is some nasty shit behind it.

Some good stuff in those links Greeny, praps GG should have a look at that old "multi" Freathy in action then.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The anti-brent feeling   The anti-brent feeling - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 5:24 am

Grovehill wrote:

As you say and it was suggested by several on here, the promise of silly hats, titles and being allowed to run the show, was clearly too much for the superfans to resist.
It's all so obvious now, so hopefully more, so called moderates , will grasp the bigger picture.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The anti-brent feeling   The anti-brent feeling - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 11:44 am

Grovehill wrote:

I'd love to know what makes you think that "a free and open selling process" would be associated with a new administration ?

The only reason PAFC would go into administration would be to effect a pre pack with Brent either losing some debt or arranging for an associate or associated company to take over, that is how it happens in the real world. The idea that some other bidder could have got involved back when Brent nicked it is facile, nobody was prepared to pay Brenda's bill, and while there may well have been other chancers prepared to mess the process about for a while to try and nick a few quid, none of them would have had anywhere near to close the muscle that Brent could call upon, by muscle I don't mean a pack of fick as fook Janners but more the presence and infrastructure to get the deal done quickly.

As always it's easy to say what you might have been able to do, it's seldom ever close to as easy as people would like to think. Brent may be a money grubbing wiper of other peoples bottoms surrounded by a nest of vipers but there is more chance of any alternate taken having been a complete clusterfook than some white Knight.

Your club is up and running on an apparently sustainable basis, you want to change summat, join your Trust and make that work, make it so that should Brent decide to drop the dead donkey you are his best option, means doing summat though rather than just bitching.

Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: The anti-brent feeling   The anti-brent feeling - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 11:55 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:

The only reason PAFC would go into administration would be to effect a pre pack with Brent either losing some debt
The transferral of secured player/staff debt over to non-secured Green Taverner debt is inevitably something that could do with being written off during another administration. Those GTs don't half love a questionable 'loan'.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The anti-brent feeling   The anti-brent feeling - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 12:02 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:

The only reason PAFC would go into administration would be to effect a pre pack with Brent either losing some debt
The transferral of secured player/staff debt over to non-secured Green Taverner debt is inevitably something that could do with being written off during another administration. Those GTs don't half love a questionable 'loan'.

I've always taken the GT money to be in the same category as the Trust loans to ECFC, yes it is a loan but we ain't ever gonna be asking for it back.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The anti-brent feeling   The anti-brent feeling - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 5:19 pm

It's still there - and it won't go away, unless of course he goes away.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: The anti-brent feeling   The anti-brent feeling - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 6:26 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Grovehill wrote:

I take it you weren't arrested and jailed then Grovehill? According to Webb you threatened him and his family if I remember correctly and he was going to the police Razz

I wonder where he got the idea about the threats to you and your family from scratch

Webb's just a lying bastard and if I had a £1 for every time him or Newell were going to the police, were going to sue etc. I'd be as rich as James Brent.

In fact I think I recall that you were treated like a leper on Pasoti, were "named" by Newell and given an insulting nickname. Then you had trouble accessing your account when Webb had threatened to go to your employers because he said you were making threats.

Again another example of the club president, and his close friends, behaviour to fellow supporters. Behaviour that is well known to Brent and Jones, but of course Jones is in the in crowd and gets to have more than one account on Pasoti under a pseudonym or pseudonyms. The defence from their allies at the moment is that Argyle have a massive game coming up so everyone should just let it drop. The usual suspects understandably want it all hushed up, presumably until Argyle are mid-table in the Premier League Sleep

Webb also claimed to have spoken to the Directors of the company I work for with a view to getting me sacked for using the Internet while at work.

How did he know who I worked for, you may well ask-by getting the Pasoti Mods to track my IP of course!

as i said at the time, I have never made threats over the internet-certainly not to Webb's wife and family, if only because I'm amazed that such a saddo can get a women without venturing down Stonehouse St.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The anti-brent feeling   The anti-brent feeling - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The anti-brent feeling
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3