HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Best ATD moment of 2011?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Best ATD moment of 2011? Empty
PostSubject: Best ATD moment of 2011?   Best ATD moment of 2011? EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 10:59 am

Mine was when tubby Newell was crying about Penz's post regarding the issues about what people thought they were donating to post-takeover of the club. Ya know, Penzer having the cheek to raise a genuine issue, etc.

It was utterly comic, and since it happened all of a month or so ago it's pretty much doubled our membership as people with an open mind flock to ATD...

Any other mentions?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Best ATD moment of 2011?   Best ATD moment of 2011? EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 11:12 am

Haven't been a member that long but for me it was Womble coming on and bitching about the exact same thing he did to me the previous day! Haven't noticed him posting since. It's a much better site than PASOTI in my opinion, but the way forward should be not to be so bothered about what goes on there, easier for me to say because I'm not banned, but there are enough people with good valid opinions on here, and a much better sense of humour, for PASOTI not to be the only issue.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Best ATD moment of 2011?   Best ATD moment of 2011? EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 11:17 am

I also remember on our old site GOB showing us this place and us all turning our noses up at it...

"No way josé, that place looks awful" was the general consensus.

then a week later the old AT was closed down and we added a D onto our name and migrated here anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best ATD moment of 2011?   Best ATD moment of 2011? EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 11:19 am

Best bit? Finding the place!

I was beginning to think that the only option to discuss anything Argyle was Pasoti, and that was just too, errr, edited for my liking.

Loving the banter, the open-ness and general relaxed atmosphere here. wish I'd discovered it before.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Best ATD moment of 2011?   Best ATD moment of 2011? EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 11:30 am

It is interesting with more new posters, seeing what they're like and stuff.

For instance, the latest sign-up has decided upon the pseudonym 'mouldyoldgoat'. Now, assuming that this isn't yet another alias of GOB, that sort of mindframe intrigues me greatly.

FWIW, I was expecting more dog-like postings from you Cerbera.
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: Best ATD moment of 2011?   Best ATD moment of 2011? EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 11:46 am

Chris Webb having a strop on here...closing his account...then reactivating it again. The man knows this is THE place to be for all the cool kids obviously Very Happy

For me though, just finding this place has been a breath of fresh air for me. Bring on 2012!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best ATD moment of 2011?   Best ATD moment of 2011? EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 12:03 pm

This site was a bit disgusting at first, colour wise, but I never had a clue what I was doing back then. We needed somewhere pretty quick once we realised that Newell had acces to the Admin section.

It's all very ironic really, if it wasn't for Ian we would still be small in number and still using the old site, the oly regret is that we didn't advertise the site, I didn't realise that so many were so unhappy with the abuse dished out on Pasoti.

Anyway, The best moment for me was when Ian let his true Personality out of the bag recently, I knew this site would become more popular the minute he started that thread.

I agree with others,, it's time to leave Ian and his Pasoti behind and allow him to fall off the radar by using his own vices.

PS Moch I only have one other name, Test Pilot I think, and that was only used to test the site during the building of it. Have a few on another site though! jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best ATD moment of 2011?   Best ATD moment of 2011? EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 12:09 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
It is interesting with more new posters, seeing what they're like and stuff.

For instance, the latest sign-up has decided upon the pseudonym 'mouldyoldgoat'. Now, assuming that this isn't yet another alias of GOB, that sort of mindframe intrigues me greatly.

FWIW, I was expecting more dog-like postings from you Cerbera.

Ah Mouldyoldgoat has signed up has he? He uses Not606 and I recommended this site on there last night. He has an endless armoury of jokes!

Welcome Mouldy if you're online.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Best ATD moment of 2011?   Best ATD moment of 2011? EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:14 pm

Good news that MOG is real and humorous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best ATD moment of 2011?   Best ATD moment of 2011? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 10:28 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
I also remember on our old site GOB showing us this place and us all turning our noses up at it...

"No way josé, that place looks awful" was the general consensus.

then a week later the old AT was closed down and we added a D onto our name and migrated here anyway.

Anyone remember the original PAFC Talk ? Razz
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Best ATD moment of 2011?   Best ATD moment of 2011? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 10:30 am

Yes, I was on it from the Dane Bunney times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best ATD moment of 2011?   Best ATD moment of 2011? EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 10:32 am

pepsipete wrote:
Yes, I was on it from the Dane Bunney times.

Yep, me too.

It's good to be back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best ATD moment of 2011?   Best ATD moment of 2011? Empty

Back to top Go down

Best ATD moment of 2011?
Page 1 of 1