Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...

Go down 
+22
Elias
Rollo Tomasi
shonbo
MikeWN
Yea Man
#SHITARTIST
Greenrod
VillageGreen
Tringreen
Big Robby
PatDunne
PlymptonPilgrim
Czarcasm
seadog
Lord Melbury
harvetheslayer
mouldyoldgoat
zyph
Les Miserable
Sir Francis Drake
Earwegoagain
Rickler
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 11:18 pm

Well that's Brexit sorted then. Round of applause for the house of commons.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 7:49 am

democracy inaction.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 9:02 am

Morning...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Big Robby

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 9:02 am

PatDunne wrote:
I thought Corbyn claims he can negotiate a better deal?

Corbyn hasn't got a plan or a clue but after two years of doing or saying nothing he now feels like challenging TM? None of them want the responsibility of sorting Brexit out. Boris proved that by not challenging for the leadership of the Torys when he had the chance. He can't keep his snout out of it though and keeps sniping from the back benches but put him on the spot and he's just like Mr Brent, waffles on without saying anything useful which is enough to fool idiots into thinking he knows what he's talking about. The French would have burned down the parliament buildings and strung up the politicians by now. The British wear Union Jack suits and wave a few flags and spit at passing MPs and don't really know who to blame for the balls up when during the referendum run up they had a big red bus advertising this mythical fortune the NHS was now going to get instead lol! Whoah Jeremy Corbyn lol!
Back to top Go down
Big Robby

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 9:23 am

Les Miserable wrote:
Morning...

It's just a shame we were lied to about what leaving the EU actually entailed
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 9:38 am

It's a shame that the scaremongering and lying by remain continues apace. If project fear wasn't launched by the government and taken up with glee by the press and especially the beeb I think leave would have won by 70/30.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 9:48 am

Big Robby wrote:
PatDunne wrote:

Corbyn hasn't got a plan or a clue but after two years of doing or saying nothing he now feels like challenging TM? None of them want the responsibility of sorting Brexit out. Boris proved that by not challenging for the leadership of the Torys when he had the chance. He can't keep his snout out of it though and keeps sniping from the back benches but put him on the spot and he's just like Mr Brent, waffles on without saying anything useful which is enough to fool idiots into thinking he knows what he's talking about. The French would have burned down the parliament buildings and strung up the politicians by now. The British wear Union Jack suits and wave a few flags and spit at passing MPs and don't really know who to blame for the balls up when during the referendum run up they had a big red bus advertising this mythical fortune the NHS was now going to get instead lol!  Whoah Jeremy Corbyn lol!

You have a short memory. Boris did stand for Tory party leader but was epically stabbed in the back at the last minute by the oily faced sniveller Gove (incidentally who is still felching May as we speak) only for Leadsom to step aside giving May the reins. Boris does have a solution as well it's known as leaving Europe, Remainer May with the backing of Remainer Tory MPs have always been determined to appear to want to leave the EU whilst really staying in by muddying the water. The balls up is that MPs seem unable or unwilling to act on the will of the people.

If you need any more help with the facts don't hesitate to ask.
Back to top Go down
Big Robby

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 10:03 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Big Robby wrote:
PatDunne wrote:

Corbyn hasn't got a plan or a clue but after two years of doing or saying nothing he now feels like challenging TM? None of them want the responsibility of sorting Brexit out. Boris proved that by not challenging for the leadership of the Torys when he had the chance. He can't keep his snout out of it though and keeps sniping from the back benches but put him on the spot and he's just like Mr Brent, waffles on without saying anything useful which is enough to fool idiots into thinking he knows what he's talking about. The French would have burned down the parliament buildings and strung up the politicians by now. The British wear Union Jack suits and wave a few flags and spit at passing MPs and don't really know who to blame for the balls up when during the referendum run up they had a big red bus advertising this mythical fortune the NHS was now going to get instead lol!  Whoah Jeremy Corbyn lol!

You have a short memory. Boris did stand for Tory party leader but was epically stabbed in the back at the last minute by the oily faced sniveller Gove (incidentally who is still felching May as we speak) only for Leadsom to step aside giving May the reins. Boris does have a solution as well it's known as leaving Europe, Remainer May with the backing of Remainer Tory MPs have always been determined to appear to want to leave the EU whilst really staying in by muddying the water. The balls up is that MPs seem unable or unwilling to act on the will of the people.

If you need any more help with the facts don't hesitate to ask.

B B B B B But when will the NHS get their £350 million lol!

Seriously you think Boris is going around canvassing Tory MP's to get them to vote with Labour's no confidence vote right now? Bullshit. He has had 2 years to takeover from TM, which any serious challenger could have done with all the cock up's TM has overseen lately. Jacob Rees Mogg is another empty vessel. He visited our village a while back and was greeted by about 20 locals wearing full hunting regalia blowing hunting horns. The local "Take back our borders" organiser called at my place looking for my support while wearing her hunting attire and when I said I was anti fox hunting and anti leaving the EU she told me that she would make sure I was sent to Coventry by the rest of the village and to "Watch my back" as I was betraying Britain ffs. They also hung and burned an effigy of TM and a Union Jack, a bit like the sort of behaviour you see from radical Islamic nutters in Iran or Syria but they just don't see it because they are too busy frothing at the mouth at being betrayed lol! Go to Brussels yourself with all your mates and Boris, take all your weapons and seriously try to negotiate a better deal. It just isn't happening so if you don't now want to leave the EU on 29th March it is you who is betraying the country tongue
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 10:05 am

I've booked my holiday in Spain for Easter. Naive, moi?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 10:09 am

Anyone who ever thought the EU would give us a deal is just plain deluded. Feck knows what JRM and the local hunt set have to do with all this? I think you need to calm down. As for Bojo I was just alluding to your statement hat he'd never tried to lead the Tory party which he clearly has, more false news from the remainers.
As for the £350m it is a real figure it's just that only the leavers seem to be able to tell the difference from gross and net.
Back to top Go down
Big Robby

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 11:01 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Anyone who ever thought the EU would give us a deal is just plain deluded. Feck knows what JRM and the local hunt set have to do with all this? I think you need to calm down. As for Bojo I was just alluding to your statement hat he'd never tried to lead the Tory party which he clearly has, more false news from the remainers.
As for the £350m it is a real figure it's just that only the leavers seem to be able to tell the difference from gross and net.  

Oh so the Brexit bus was true all along? Funny I thought all the Leavers had now tried to palm that off as a "mistake" that was nothing to do with the politicians who were happy to parade in front of it.

So Boris is canvassing support today so that TM gets defeated and he can step up as the great saviour of Britain and become PM and force those pesky foreigners into submission where the EU pays us to leave? OK then lol!
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 12:01 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Morning...

Too ambiguous.....the present deal comes under leaving the EU....and we know how that was received....the PM will try to get a modified version tweaked here and there for a second vote.....which in a month of Sundays is not LEAVING THE EU.....still chained in reality to the EU...but with no say in its running.

LEAVING as always meant a clean severing from the UNITED STATES of EUROPE and that is what 17.4 million people voted for.....it's only Remainers that are trying to muddy the waters in what it means.

The sob story about the young people who never got a say is pointless...that how voting is....it's being eligible on the day of the vote and always has been....but Remainers will bring it up as an argument because they think most of them would of voted to remain.....to be honest many of them couldn't care a fig about politics and voting, so dry your eyes and accept the will of the people and that goes for Parliament to.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 12:34 pm

Big Robby wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Oh so the Brexit bus was true all along? Funny I thought all the Leavers had now tried to palm that off as a "mistake" that was nothing to do with the politicians who were happy to parade in front of it.

So Boris is canvassing support today so that TM gets defeated and he can step up as the great saviour of Britain and become PM and force those pesky foreigners into submission where the EU pays us to leave? OK then lol!

£350m is the gross figure. The net figure last year was about £9bn. These figures are facts. This is why it's pointless debating with ranting loons like yourself.
Back to top Go down
Big Robby

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 3:04 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Big Robby wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

£350m is the gross figure. The net figure last year was about £9bn. These figures are facts. This is why it's pointless debating with ranting loons like yourself.

Ranting loons like me? This is why this country is fecked. You want Brexit but you've got it, only now you want to amend your vote for leaving the EU to "Leaving the EU with no cost and a return to Britannia ruling the waves".

Your vision of Brexit is total fantasy which couldn't possibly happen. Leavers have no plan for Northern Ireland and the only advice I hear about the Irish problem is "feck em" because there is no workable alternative plan via Brexit and it would only take one small detail to be wrong for the Irish and a return to the bad old days would be inevitable.

This fantasy where Boris Johnson or JRM could get a better deal which suits you is just that, a fantasy and if there were an alternative which they could implement then let's hear it. I'll wait.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 3:15 pm

Jeremy says he can get a better deal
Back to top Go down
Big Robby

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 3:18 pm

PatDunne wrote:
Jeremy says he can get a better deal

I don't believe him
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 6:13 pm

Big Robby wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Big Robby wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Ranting loons like me? This is why this country is fecked. You want Brexit but you've got it, only now you want to amend your vote for leaving the EU to "Leaving the EU with no cost and a return to Britannia ruling the waves".

Your vision of Brexit is total fantasy which couldn't possibly happen. Leavers have no plan for Northern Ireland and the only advice I hear about the Irish problem is "feck em" because there is no workable alternative plan via Brexit and it would only take one small detail to be wrong for the Irish and a return to the bad old days would be inevitable.

This fantasy where Boris Johnson or JRM could get a better deal which suits you is just that, a fantasy and if there were an alternative which they could implement then let's hear it. I'll wait.

What do you know about my vision for Brexit? Rant away.
Back to top Go down
Big Robby

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 6:33 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Big Robby wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Big Robby wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

What do you know about my vision for Brexit? Rant away.

I know how betrayed you feel because you've told us before.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 7:02 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 8:21 pm

All this crap about the red bus, course it was bollox, the sane amongst us realised that, there were lies fed by remainers and leavers, didn’t influence me nor I suspect the majority, however we really ought to be more concerned about this breach in the democratic system created by our own MP’s, that’s the real worry.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 8:24 pm

If the EU demands a hard border in Ireland, who is going to pay for and enforce it?

What can the EU do if we don't have one?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 22 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 10:51 am

If we left properly we would have a hard border across the channel so the Irish question wouldn't be relevant.
At least us leavers can sleep soundly at night knowing we aren't to blame for the fudge the Remainer May has thrust upon us.
In fact I don't know of any other country outside of the EU that doesn't have a hard border around its country with the relevant customs checks. America, China, India.....they all seem fairly affluent to me. Shore it will be a ball ache for a while but no different from what the rest of the world is doing.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 22 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 10:55 am

Again, what will this hard border involve?

The Tories have decimated the numbers of Customs and border force staff.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 22 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 11:10 am

seadog wrote:
Again, what will this hard border involve?

The Tories have decimated the numbers of Customs and border force staff.

Like anything in life identify the problem and then work out a solution. Problem, too few border staff, solution, hire more staff.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 22 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 11:26 am

I read yesterday that, call me Dave, does not regret calling the referendum, but is unhappy at the way things have panned out.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next