Freathy
akagreengull
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Sunderland - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Sunderland   Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Sunderland - Page 4 EmptyTue May 04, 2021 10:09 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
No.
Care to elaborate? Love to know your opinion on why we are so shite?

Bump. Lol nothing to say, no actual opinion as always.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Sunderland   Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Sunderland - Page 4 EmptyTue May 04, 2021 5:21 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
No.

"Why can't we just talk about football"

Ian Newell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Sunderland   Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Sunderland - Page 4 EmptyTue May 04, 2021 5:47 pm

Graiser wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Who of the happy clappies is going to claim theres no alternative to Ryan, like they said when there was supposedly no alternative to Jimmy ?

You mean those who think Lowe should be given more time, well yes there are alternatives trouble is most of them are employed, I suppose Mourinho is available so no compo to pay.

Typical Argo, too Bleddy slow, Mourinho no longer available!!
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Sunderland   Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Sunderland - Page 4 EmptyTue May 04, 2021 6:32 pm

Graiser wrote:
Graiser wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Who of the happy clappies is going to claim theres no alternative to Ryan, like they said when there was supposedly no alternative to Jimmy ?

You mean those who think Lowe should be given more time, well yes there are alternatives trouble is most of them are employed, I suppose Mourinho is available so no compo to pay.

Hilarious G spot, but eight years of you Bumlicking Jimmy was funnier, you set the bar so high only the Illogan Grand Master could beat it. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Sunderland   Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Sunderland - Page 4 EmptyTue May 04, 2021 6:45 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Graiser wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Hilarious G spot, but eight years of you Bumlicking Jimmy was funnier, you set the bar so high only the Illogan Grand Master could beat it. cheers

Thought if I dangled a fish you’d jump out of your cave, still fantasising over both your mates I see, they must be delighted you still hold them in such high esteem
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Sunderland   Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Sunderland - Page 4 EmptyWed May 05, 2021 9:31 am

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
No.

"Why can't we just talk about football"

Ian Newell

Lol I'm the thick one but you've painted yourself into a corner here. I know you never talk about the football and only make personal attacks on me not forgetting your "ouch" comment after the six nil drubbing so just for once yes let's talk about the football it is after the whole point of this site.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Sunderland   Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Sunderland - Page 4 EmptyWed May 05, 2021 6:00 pm

The "attacks" on you are because of your ideas and thoughts about Argyle. Which for the most part are nasty, vicious and most of all, incorrect.

It might come as a surprise to you, but most peoples comments on this site 'about football' are worthless and boring. There is only a handful of peoples opinions worth reading, and yours are certainly not amongst them.

As for making it personal... No more personal than your non-stop barrage of abuse and criticism that is directed at Harve. Something you have no trouble perpetuating ad nauseum.

Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Sunderland   Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Sunderland - Page 4 EmptyWed May 05, 2021 6:26 pm

Perhaps anyone who finds most comments on ADT boring and worthless, should find a site that would be more to their tastes.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Sunderland   Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Sunderland - Page 4 EmptyWed May 05, 2021 8:00 pm

Grovehill wrote:

Perhaps anyone who finds most comments on ADT boring and worthless, should find a site that would be more to their tastes.

"about football".

Do pay attention to detail and digest,  Grovey.  You don't - It's why you're always wrong about things.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Sunderland   Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Sunderland - Page 4 EmptyWed May 05, 2021 8:47 pm

Rickler wrote:
The  "attacks" on you are because of your ideas and thoughts about Argyle.  Which for the most part are nasty, vicious and most of all, incorrect.  

It might come as a surprise to you, but most peoples comments on this site 'about football' are worthless and boring.
 There is only a handful of peoples opinions worth reading, and yours are certainly not amongst them.

As for making it personal...  No more personal than your non-stop barrage of abuse and criticism that is directed at Harve.  Something you have no trouble perpetuating ad nauseum.

I don't think it can be any clearer that, in you're own words, you find ADT "boring and worthless."

In which case, I have to wonder why are you here? Would you not be happier elsewhere?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Sunderland   Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Sunderland - Page 4 EmptyWed May 05, 2021 11:28 pm

Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Sunderland   Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Sunderland - Page 4 EmptyThu May 06, 2021 3:49 am

Grovehill wrote:
Rickler wrote:
The  "attacks" on you are because of your ideas and thoughts about Argyle.  Which for the most part are nasty, vicious and most of all, incorrect.  

It might come as a surprise to you, but most peoples comments on this site 'about football' are worthless and boring.
 There is only a handful of peoples opinions worth reading, and yours are certainly not amongst them.

As for making it personal...  No more personal than your non-stop barrage of abuse and criticism that is directed at Harve.  Something you have no trouble perpetuating ad nauseum.

I don't think it can be any clearer that, in you're own words, you find ADT "boring and worthless."

In which case, I have to wonder why are you here? Would you not be happier elsewhere?

Jezuz H. effin Kryst...

How effing thick are you?

It was even especially pointed out to you:

Rickler wrote:

"about football".

Do pay attention to detail and digest,  Grovey.  You don't - It's why you're always wrong about things.

and you still get it wrong!!! You wonder why I think you're a fool?   For the last time....

"most peoples comments on this site 'about football' are worthless and boring"

"About football", got it?   About football....   About Football....  About football...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Sunderland   Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Sunderland - Page 4 EmptyThu May 06, 2021 6:26 am

There’s the issue isn’t it, instead of reading what’s actually been written, there’s an interpretation of what’s been written to suit personal agendas.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Sunderland   Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Sunderland - Page 4 EmptyThu May 06, 2021 10:06 am

Rickler wrote:
Grovehill wrote:
Rickler wrote:

Jezuz H. effin Kryst...

How effing thick are you?

It was even especially pointed out to you:

Rickler wrote:

"about football".

and you still get it wrong!!!  You wonder why I think you're a fool?   For the last time....

"most peoples comments on this site 'about football' are worthless and boring"

"About football", got it?   About football....   About Football....  About football...

Lmfao. We get all this on an Argyle Sunderland match thread, that's what should be discussed here. I have, Grovey has but you post loads and loads of abuse and the only comment relevant to the thread from you is "no". Tell me what's wrong with Argyle that has resulted in all these trouncings or even just tell us why we are so wrong?
Your spoil, divert and deviate every single thread into a slanging match. Once again have a look at your posts over the last week/month they are all abusive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Sunderland   Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Sunderland - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Plymouth Argyle 15:00 Sunderland
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4