Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.

Go down 
+14
Clodagh Rubbish
Greenlander
Freathy
Tgwu
mouldyoldgoat
Greenskin
Les Miserable
Lord Melbury
Czarcasm
PlymptonPilgrim
seadog
Earwegoagain
Hugh Midde
harvetheslayer
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 2 EmptySun May 23, 2021 7:55 pm

seadog wrote:
She's not big!

Or fair minded:

For those living abroad who would wish to vote in a general election - you can register as an overseas voter if you are: British or eligible Irish citizen; were registered to vote in the Uk within the last 15 years.

Bearing that in mind, the assumption is that most Scots domiciled within within the UK would want and fully expect to be able to exercise their right to cast their vote in a 'Scottish Independence Referendum' should there be one. However, fearful that those approx 850,000 Scots might vote the "wrong way" it seems this vote might well be denied them. I just wonder what your opinion is?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 2 EmptySun May 23, 2021 8:36 pm

I'm English but live in Scotland.

I have no objections to foreign immigrants being allowed to vote, just like all the ones who voted in the last big referendum.

That is democracy, let the lying commence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 2 EmptySun May 23, 2021 8:46 pm

I think the whole of the UK should vote on any country’s proposal for breaking away from the union, it affects us all so why shouldn’t it?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2021 8:16 am

Whilst I realised my utter foolishness for voting leave pretty quickly its become clear the vast majority now realise the enormity of their actions

if that vote was re run tomorrow (and I suspect down the line in years to come it will be) the outcome in favour of returning would be huge

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2021 9:07 am

Random "french tv journalist" / anti british, eu loving, bitter xenophobe ... lol. Does your exhaustive search for spurious links know no bounds harve/alastair Laughing
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2021 10:06 am

Les Miserable wrote:
Random "french tv journalist" / anti british, eu loving, bitter xenophobe ... lol. Does your exhaustive search for spurious links know no bounds harve/alastair Laughing

Come off it Les,you know as well as i do that if the french journalist had piped up and stated that the British don't know what they're voting for etc before the referendum, it would have been an absolute game changer.

Leave 16%
Remain 84%

Fecking obvious innit.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2021 10:17 am

The last election was a second referendum, I even knew several remainers who voted for Boris because they could see the deadlock was killing the country.
I do love the irony of Harve admitting he didn't know what he was voting for then trying to pretend we are all as misguided as he was. Same old shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2021 10:45 am

I knew what I was voting for alright and I didn’t a bus or feck all else to make mind up, I’ve wanted out for years and if Harve alledges he didn’t know what he was voting for then he’s also alledging he’s a dick for doing so
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2021 11:19 am

I am with Graiser on this but harve doesn’t need to allege anything about being a dick we all know he’s one.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2021 12:05 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Whilst I realised my utter foolishness for voting leave pretty quickly its become clear the vast majority now realise the enormity of their actions. If that vote was re run tomorrow (and I suspect down the line in years to come it will be) the outcome in favour of returning would be huge

I think it's only a matter of time before you realised that you were right first time. Absolutely no chance the UK populace would ever wish to rejoin that stultifying pile of poo that is the EU.

Anyone take note how Switzerland upped and walked away from the deal that Brussels was offering them? The reality was that when the EU was in trade talks with the UK it behaved in such a bossy, vindictive manner it couldn't afford to be be seen going the slightest bit easy on the Swiss without the whole world noticing the bleeding obvious. Recently someone wrote on ATD: "This government is moving more and more to the right, which means more government control over the population." Well, the Swiss, despite being non-EU nation, was expected to follow 'new' Brussels rules without option.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2021 6:02 am

Ketchup's coming home! Heinz forks out £140m to make sauce in UK again after 20 years of production in the Netherlands

But in a huge boost for post-Brexit Britain, the red sauce is coming home. Kraft Heinz will also return to making salad cream and mayonnaise here.

The US food giant is investing £140million in its plant near Wigan for the move it called a 'strong vote of confidence' in the UK.

It said the shift also aligns with Boris Johnson's 'levelling-up agenda' by making a significant investment in the North West.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2021 6:05 am

Brexit backlash: World imports soar as Britons turn on hostile EU ‘Doesn’t look good’

BRITONS are boycotting EU goods in response to the bloc's hostility over the UK's decision to quit, a new analysis by a pro-Brexit think tank has suggested, with imports from the rest of the world now outstripping those from the continent.

Now below 50%

In the first quarter of 2019, 55.9 percent of all good imported into the UK came from the EU27.

In the same period of last year, the figure had fallen to 52.9 percent.

This year, it had dipped under 50 percent, to 48.7 percent.

(My next car will not be a European or EU27 )
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2021 12:05 pm

It was always going to happen if the eu carried on trying to punish us for leaving. It may even drop more if they continue. Good news about Heinz and jobs up north.

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 1:16 pm

Chickens are really coming home to roost this morning. Every minister shoulder sloping

Every. Single. Thing. They. Said. About. Brexit. Was. A. Lie.

Yet they stand in the rubble blaming everyone else but themselves for the grenades they’ve launched and thrown at us.
The blame is just another lie.

As damaging as the rest.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 1:52 pm

The only lie peddlers are you and the remainer scum you follow on Twitter and Facebook.

Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 2:21 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Ketchup's coming home! Heinz forks out £140m to make sauce in UK again after 20 years of production in the Netherlands

But in a huge boost for post-Brexit Britain, the red sauce is coming home. Kraft Heinz will also return to making salad cream and mayonnaise here.

The US food giant is investing £140million in its plant near Wigan for the move it called a 'strong vote of confidence' in the UK.

It said the shift also aligns with Boris Johnson's 'levelling-up agenda' by making a significant investment in the North West.

Makes up a bit for the £113 billion drop in exports since leaving the EU.

Although not much.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 4:48 pm

Brexit vindicated! Brussels fishing civil war erupts as Ireland detains fellow EU ship

THE Irish Naval Service has detained a Spanish trawler for allegedly fishing illegally in Irish waters.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 4:50 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

Although not much.

Official figures show exports to the EU jumped by 46.6%, £3.7bn, to £11.6bn, following January's 42% slump when firms struggled with new trade rules.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 5:16 pm

Tgwu wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

Although not much.

Official figures show exports to the EU jumped by 46.6%, £3.7bn, to £11.6bn, following January's 42% slump when firms struggled with new trade rules.

It's also ignoring the huge Elephant with Covid FFS!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 5:21 pm

Amuses me listening to all the hospitality bosses bemoaning Brexit for their lack of staff, got fook all to do with only paying their staff about eight quid an hour for working evenings, weekends and bank holidays whilst being endlessly reminded how lucky you are to have a job then promptly sacked in the first rainy week in October. Also there is no one who can afford to live in the southwest unless they have sold a house in London or already live here.
Pay a living wage or cook and serve your own food FFS!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 6:58 pm

This is all making remoaners like harve look right twats.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 7:17 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Chickens are really coming home to roost this morning. Every minister shoulder sloping

Yet they stand in the rubble blaming everyone else but themselves for the grenades they’ve launched and thrown at us.

As damaging as the rest.

can you tie your own shoes?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 7:43 pm

Angry wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

As damaging as the rest.

can you tie your own shoes?

Not even with Velcro!
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2021 11:15 am

[quote="PlymptonPilgrim"]
Tgwu wrote:

Although not much.

Tis possible you might have to rejig your sums sooner than later.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2021 3:07 pm

5 years ago today.........lies lies and more lies. Just awful

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.
Page 2 of 35Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next