Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.

Go down 
+14
Clodagh Rubbish
Greenlander
Freathy
Tgwu
mouldyoldgoat
Greenskin
Les Miserable
Lord Melbury
Czarcasm
PlymptonPilgrim
seadog
Earwegoagain
Hugh Midde
harvetheslayer
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 35 EmptySat Dec 24, 2022 9:48 am

seadog wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Another opportunity for Britain. cheers
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 35 EmptySat Dec 24, 2022 10:43 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Lol. You lost get used to the sunlit uplands we now live in, no one has the appetite to rejoin in any form.
Don't be so sure.  When this current bunch of headbangers are history, every other party is mostly pro-EU.  Labour have its anti-EU mob on the swivel eyed loon far left but the majority of centre left politicians who will make up the next government are very much pro-EU.  I can see a gradual push towards re-joining the single market and customs union which will be welcomed by the majority of British people.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 35 EmptySat Dec 24, 2022 11:44 am

Freathy wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Lol. You lost get used to the sunlit uplands we now live in, no one has the appetite to rejoin in any form.
Don't be so sure.  When this current bunch of headbangers are history, every other party is mostly pro-EU.  Labour have its anti-EU mob on the swivel eyed loon far left but the majority of centre left politicians who will make up the next government are very much pro-EU.  I can see a gradual push towards re-joining the single market and customs union which will be welcomed by the majority of British people.

All the Labour voters know that the party is largely pro EU hence why they deserted in their droves to Bojo and the Tories to "get Brexit done" which they will do again as soon as anyone mentions the B word. There is the flaw in your plan, it was the electorate that voted for Brexit not the Tory party. Cameron only held the referendum because he thought we would listen to project fear. Politicians and the media keep up this clap trap all the time but the people won't have it.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 35 EmptySat Dec 24, 2022 11:53 am

lol, that's what I read on Facebook and in the Chat rooms too.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 35 EmptySat Dec 24, 2022 1:20 pm

In an incontrovertible fact. Brexit was voted for unanimously by the people of the UK.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 35 EmptySat Dec 24, 2022 1:55 pm

The British people can now see that brexit is a catastrophic mistake that is making them worse off and life more difficult.  Expect ever closer ties with the EU going forward starting as soon as this abomination of a 'government' is in the gash skip.  The old brexit generation is evaporating and being replaced with the younger more forward and broader thinking generation.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 35 EmptySat Dec 24, 2022 2:22 pm

Freathy wrote:
The British people can now see that brexit is a catastrophic mistake that is making them worse off and life more difficult.  Expect ever closer ties with the EU going forward starting as soon as this abomination of a 'government' is in the gash skip.  The old brexit generation is evaporating and being replaced with the younger more forward and broader thinking generation.

Absolute bollocks. Both my bheys voted Brexit as did loads of their mates and anyway we have had two referendums now both unanimously in favour of Brexit and don't forget Jo Swinson (I mean we obviously all have lol) who lost her seat as MP calling for a second ref in the last election. She didn't just lose she was fooking slaughtered.
The only people with any appetite for the EU now are a very small minority like you and Doggers who think there are more of you than there really are because you inhabit the same cyber space. You have as much credibility as the anti vaxxers now.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 35 EmptySun Dec 25, 2022 12:07 pm

Freathy wrote:

Wrong as usual. The thing making people worse off is the ongoing war in the Ukraine and the knock on effect with energy and food prices and feck all to do with Brexit.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 35 EmptySun Dec 25, 2022 12:19 pm

PLUS......the remainers in important positions undermining all steps to break free totally from the claws of EU corruption.....mostly in the Civil Service.

.....and of course sour grapes from the EU....who for years have milked the UK and are bitter about us leaving their club of continual freebies fot those in power....NONE actually elected by the people.
Back to top Go down
Savageandstrand

Savageandstrand

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 35 EmptySun Dec 25, 2022 3:54 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
In an incontrovertible fact. Brexit was voted for unanimously by the people of the UK.

Sadly you're as deluded as always.
Once my party are back in power I will move heaven and earth to prosecute the evil villains behind the greatest act of deliberate self harm orchestrated by the barbaric likes of Mogg, Johnson and co
The likes of you my friend will face justice for your never ending bile directed at the EU whilst millions have been paupered by your heroes
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 35 EmptySun Dec 25, 2022 8:38 pm

Savageandstrand wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Sadly you're as deluded as always.
Once my party are back in power I will move heaven and earth to prosecute the evil villains behind the greatest act of deliberate self harm orchestrated by the barbaric likes of Mogg, Johnson and co
The likes of you my friend will face justice for your never ending bile directed at the EU whilst millions have been paupered by your heroes

Feck off Harve you absolute bag of wind, no wonder you cried a yourself to sleep every night in Channings Wood, bite that pillow bitch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.   EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit. - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

EU warns it will not accept pig in a poke Brexit.
Page 35 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35