Earwegoagain
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 11:15 am

Harve enough is enough. This stops now or you face the consequences.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 11:39 am

Indeed, enough is enough, last warning.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 6:27 pm

[quote="seadog"]Transmission keeps it going, it will die out, well drop to cold/ flu status if we stop reinfecting every one.

Wear a mask, don't cough on everything/ one, wash your hands, be sensible.

Or embrace freedom and feck everyone else. [/quote

I was reading something today where a boffin was saying that we need to get the world vaccinated because until they are then that is where the virus is mutating and we will be at risk from vaccine evading variants.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 6:36 pm

We do, but that will eat into profits and of course the anti vaxx knobs will try and sabotage it.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 7:46 pm

It would be far more beneficial supplying vaccines to the third world rather than trying to vaccinate everyone here multiple times.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 8:48 pm

Lord Melbury wrote:
It would be far more beneficial supplying vaccines to the third world rather than trying to vaccinate everyone here multiple times.

I think that once you go down the vaxx route then you need to keep it up with boosters because the vaxx don't last I do think without vaccinating the third world it will become pointless if we get variants from Africa and Aisa. Unless we just shut them out of course? Going to be some soul searching going on foreshore.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 9:06 pm

The whole world needs vaxxing and we need to stop transmission.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 9:54 pm

Supplying vaccines free of charge to the third world should now be by far the greatest priority for the west. It makes absolutely no sense not to do this.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 11:02 am

Freathy wrote:
Supplying vaccines free of charge to the third world should now be by far the greatest priority for the west.  It makes absolutely no sense not to do this.

Spot on.

The covid-19 pandemic has not finished with us yet and will just keep going around and around.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 12:45 pm

Big pharma can afford it.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 2:52 pm

Apparently , plan B could be on the cards very soon.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 2:56 pm

The goverment needs a distraction thats why,
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 3:14 pm

Any plan? as if any of this apart from Herd Immunity was planned.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 3:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 5:04 pm

And who will follow any rules now?
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 5:35 pm

Just seen the statement from Allegra Stratton over partygate. Tears in her eyes as she apologises.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 5:40 pm

Jethro wrote:
The goverment needs a distraction thats why,

Too right !!

Partygate is a right old shambles for the Prime Minister , he has stated that if anyone is in the wrong then swift action will be taken against them.

Gavin Williamson has apologised for an event he and his staff held.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 5:53 pm

plan b's coming in 7 mins apparently,
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 7:09 pm

How long for football crowds I am wondering? Either vaccination proof or a lateral flow test will be needed at first and masks all the time but I think by January it may all change.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 7:23 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
How long for football crowds I am wondering? Either vaccination proof or a lateral flow test will be needed at first and masks all the time but I think by January it may all change.

Fans will need to show proof of double vaccination or a negative test to attend top-level sport in England under new Covid-19 rules.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 10:36 pm

boris will be in for a shock as i truly dont think people are going to follow these guidelines after the party scandal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 11:05 am

What proof is required? Is it the cards we’re issued with following vaccination?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 11:10 am

Graiser wrote:
What proof is required? Is it the cards we’re issued with following vaccination?

Only going from what they told me at HP when I had my booster but the cards aren't very good because they can be copied so easily it is either your big A4 certificate or the App on your phone and you can download one from NHS.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 11:17 am

Phone App (link here)
It's not the test and trace one completely separate.

or you can get your Drs to send you an email to print,

I have the app and only time I had to use it, Was for a concert in Brum, had it ready to show, Was never asked for it.

I
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 11:17 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Only going from what they told me at HP when I had my booster but the cards aren't very good because they can be copied so easily it is either your big A4 certificate or the App on your phone and you can download one from NHS.

Proper job ears, surprised how easy that was for an old git
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds
Page 8 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next