Earwegoagain
mouldyoldgoat
Dog Bone Malone
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Clodagh Rubbish

Sunak V Truss - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2022 12:19 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Boris will be back in no 10 before too long.

Its easy to think that because the usual cheerleaders in the press are pushing it but I wouldn't bet on it. 

Firstly he's skint so will need to go away and address that for a few years, secondly his relationship with the parliamentary party isn't that warm they saw him as a winner and then got shot off him when that looked debatable because thirdly he isn't that popular with the public either. His approval ratings only strayed in to the black when he was at deaths door.

Its possible he might return if they lose the next election but thats some way off.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2022 2:11 pm

Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Its easy to think that because the usual cheerleaders in the press are pushing it but I wouldn't bet on it. 

Firstly he's skint so will need to go away and address that for a few years, secondly his relationship with the parliamentary party isn't that warm they saw him as a winner and then got shot off him when that looked debatable because thirdly he isn't that popular with the public either. His approval ratings only strayed in to the black when he was at deaths door.

Its possible he might return if they lose the next election but thats some way off.

I was winding you up but yes I wouldn't write it off after the next election. However his landslide victory in the election was massive backing from Labour supporters and working class Tories buying into Bojo and I believe his motto was "Let's get Brexit done" it was the second referendum you were all asking for and the one where Jo Swinson of the Lib Dems lost her seat whilst asking for an second referendum. Lest we forget. sunny
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2022 2:37 pm

I really think he will be back or destroy the tories trying, great stuff.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2022 6:10 pm

Will the Russians help him?
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2022 6:48 pm

Truss's cabinet look like the worst bunch of talentless crap imaginable only appointed because they supported her. The country really is f***ed.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2022 7:33 pm

Boris will be back that much is certain.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2022 8:01 pm

this new cabinet being formed is weak as. Truss will be gone inside a year.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2022 7:32 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Will the Russians help him?

The KGB Wifey who donated nearly £2 Million is rumoured to be going into the Lords with Lebedev.

So no, no help from them, lol.

Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2022 8:21 am

Angry wrote:
this new cabinet being formed is weak as. Truss will be gone inside a year.

Hopefully. Along with the rest of the shower of shite.
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish

PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2022 8:37 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

I was winding you up but yes I wouldn't write it off after the next election. However his landslide victory in the election was massive backing from Labour supporters and working class Tories buying into Bojo and I believe his motto was "Let's get Brexit done" it was the second referendum you were all asking for and the one where Jo Swinson of the Lib Dems lost her seat whilst asking for an second referendum. Lest we forget. sunny

Ah ok "You lost, get over it" yet again. Except Swinson lost her seat to a very pro EU party, not that i'd expect you to know that.

The Political equivalent of Exeter fans still bragging about beating us 4-0 a few years back.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2022 9:11 am

Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Ah ok "You lost, get over it" yet again. Except Swinson lost her seat to a very pro EU party, not that i'd expect you to know that.

The Political equivalent of Exeter fans still bragging about beating us 4-0 a few years back.

Bullshit she was leads of her party and she lost her seat campaigning for a second referendum and it is relevant because you lot keep trying to make out Brexit was some kind of con, it wasn't it was actually a rare case of democracy in action which you lost, get over it.
Back to top Go down
Savageandstrand

Savageandstrand

PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2022 10:29 am

The European Research Group has Truss in a headlock. We now have these bigoted zealots dictating policy. So forget any evidence-based, responsible strategy and expect instead undiplomatic lunacy, risking of the Good Friday Agreement, stripping away of protective regulations and deceitful attacks on the ECHR.
Abysmal
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2022 11:20 am

Savageandstrand wrote:
The European Research Group has Truss in a headlock. We now have these bigoted zealots dictating policy. So forget any evidence-based, responsible strategy and expect instead undiplomatic lunacy, risking of the Good Friday Agreement, stripping away of protective regulations and deceitful attacks on the ECHR.
Abysmal

If you want to blame anyone for the bonfire of the ECHR then blame Jo Maughm and all your litigious Brexit hating mates. Then you have that cnut Chris Packham and his wild justice mates trying to stop farmers shooting crows to protect their livestock. The courts are completely gridlocked with them and the woke brigade costing us billions to fight spurious legal battles constantly. The courts are there for everyone not just bad losers and self indentifying wierdoes.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2022 11:46 am

Angry wrote:
Boris will be back that much is certain.

Back in the feckin fridge I hope.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2022 7:52 pm

Woke, lol.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2022 7:59 pm

alert to injustice in society, especially racism.
"we need to stay angry, and stay woke"
Those counts.
Back to top Go down
Savageandstrand

Savageandstrand

PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 17, 2022 11:13 am

In her rancid bid to ‘deliver’ and earn ERG brownie points, Truss is set to announce a policy ‘whirlwind’.
A shit-tsunami of manifesto-breaking, non-mandated libertarian zealotry to entrench her own power and push our country further into debt, division and despair.
Thanks Liz. Love you.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 17, 2022 3:38 pm

Just like the cnutish, thieving, lying, murdering, war criminal blair.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 17, 2022 4:08 pm

Savageandstrand wrote:
In her rancid bid to ‘deliver’ and earn ERG brownie points, Truss is set to announce a policy ‘whirlwind’.
A shit-tsunami of manifesto-breaking, non-mandated libertarian zealotry to entrench her own power and push our country further into debt, division and despair.
Thanks Liz. Love you.

And what the fook do you suggest? Carry on in Bojo's footsteps? I don't think she will get much right the ridiculous stance on not taking the windfall tax from the energy companies is the biggest one (she will u turn imo but not yet) but with trying to get foreign companies in we have to appear softer than the EU in terms of corporate governance and obviously tax to try and get GDP up and inflation down. We are facing unprecedented pressures and doing nothing is not the answer. As usual we gt the lefty frothing at the mouth with no solution of your own provided, are you Kier Starmer?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 10:37 am

Why do other people always have to have a bullet proof solution to the tory shit show?

She is the continuity candidate, Boris 2 but with smaller tits.

She is what we voted for, that is how democracy works, FFS!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 11:22 am

seadog wrote:
Why do other people always have to have a bullet proof solution to the tory shit show?

Because without an alternative plan to their plans you just look like a moaning idiot without the brains to enter into a worthwhile discussion and can be very easily dismissed, which is what happens to you all.

As for your second point it's what you voted for I have only ever voted once for Blair when he mugged us all off and I soon saw my mistake. The only vote I got was a chance to vote for Cox who gets in with a landslide
Or vote for a losing candidate in which case my vote wouldn't be counted hence I spoil my ballot paper in hope of electoral reform. I know this may be a hard concept to understand in your black or white, Tory bad Labour good world but there it is.
As for her tits I would love to have a go on them.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 12:47 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
seadog wrote:

Because without an alternative plan to their plans you just look like a moaning idiot without the brains to enter into a worthwhile discussion and can be very easily dismissed, which is what happens to you all.

As for your second point it's what you voted for I have only ever voted once for Blair when he mugged us all off and I soon saw my mistake. The only vote I got was a chance to vote for Cox who gets in with a landslide
Or vote for a losing candidate in which case my vote wouldn't be counted hence I spoil my ballot paper in hope of electoral reform. I know this may be a hard concept to understand in your black or white, Tory bad Labour good world but there it is.

On the subject of moaning idiots without brains, do you really think that spoiling a ballot paper will lead to electoral reform?

As it happens, I agree that reform is badly needed, we should be following the EU system of proportional representation, which leads to a much wider spectrum of views and forces politicians to work together for the benefit of the state, not their individual interests. How you go about that is a long process of changing the mindset of the current political system in this country - no easy task, but something that needs to start from within, which means electing people who share that view.

So people who wipe their arses with ballot papers are not really helping the very thing they're moaning about.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 1:40 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
seadog wrote:

On the subject of moaning idiots without brains, do you really think that spoiling a ballot paper will lead to electoral reform?

As it happens, I agree that reform is badly needed, we should be following the EU system of proportional representation, which leads to a much wider spectrum of views and forces politicians to work together for the benefit of the state, not their individual interests. How you go about that is a long process of changing the mindset of the current political system in this country - no easy task, but something that needs to start from within, which means electing people who share that view.

So people who wipe their arses with ballot papers are not really helping the very thing they're moaning about.

You have missed the point again, not that you want to get it as dismissing it out of hand is easier and taxes the brain less. If I vote, Green, Limp Dems or Labour in West Devon then I may as well wipe my arse with the
Ballot paper and another landslide is recorded for Geofery fooking Fox, who actually spends as much time in West Devon as Sigh does in Plymouth. However if I actually turn up to vote but spoil my paper it is recorded as such. If everyone who is disillusioned with the political system as I am, which must be many millions we would soon have change. I actually regard all the other parties with as much comtempt as the Tories shame shite in a different suit. You voters are much more of a problem than I am.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 5:45 pm

You lot should go on a March, "WHAT DO WE WANT? WE DON'T KNOW, WHEN DO WE WANT IT? UMMMMM?"
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 6:01 pm

seadog wrote:

Seadog the Tory Party member!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunak V Truss
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next