mouldyoldgoat
Dog Bone Malone
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Sunak V Truss - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2022 11:27 am

Savageandstrand wrote:
The never ending stream of illegal migrants crossing the channel should be one of Truss or Sunaks first tasks, endangering national security and costing British taxpayers billions and are a symbol of this government’s utter incompetence.
Every single cabinet minister shares responsibility for this failure.

Spot on Harve.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2022 11:42 am

The Tories are so inept in just about every capacity, it will almost be refreshing to give Labour four years at the next GE, just to remind people how bad things could really be.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2022 12:02 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
The Tories are so inept in just about every capacity, it will almost be refreshing to give Labour four years at the next GE, just to remind people how bad things could really be.

Quite. I am at that point where I wish there was a GE. Liebour would get in for shore and then we'll see how they would fix all of the thing they've been sniping about from the opposition benches. Without looking in my crystal ball bag, I can tell you now, they'd be a total and utter basket-case of a government. Far worse than what we have now - if that's even remotely possible.

To paraphrase:

"It isn’t just Starmer who’s the problem, who btw is so lacking in charisma he makes John Major look like Freddie Mercury.
The entire front bench are totally unelectable, the sort of people most would cross the road to avoid.
Decent normal labour MPs like Alan Johnson, John Mann & Frank Field have long since been moved away from any position of influence & all that are left are woke oddballs or extremists.
Labour’s core vote evaporated with the demise of heavy industry & the unions in the Eighties but instead of following the direction of the indigenous working class they’ve chosen to align themselves with immigrants, terrorists, criminals & all many of oddball minority groups, then the wonder why they get trounced at every election. A complete laughing stock, along with those who continue to try to defend them"
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2022 1:40 pm

Savageandstrand wrote:
The never ending stream of illegal migrants crossing the channel should be one of Truss or Sunaks first tasks, endangering national security and costing British taxpayers billions and are a symbol of this government’s utter incompetence.

Can't see how the government will try to stop illegal immigrants crossing the English Channel and if they did, the criminal gangs who profit from the illegal migrant trade will just find another way to get people across. The French authorities probably need to do much more than what they currently are doing. The deal signed between the two countries in November 2021 seems to be not working.

Have the reception centres been set up in France to deal with the migrants there, as reported in September 2021 ?
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2022 6:43 pm

seadog wrote:
Doris will come back after the shit pumping tory mps get pissed off with dozy Liz and beg him.

Better the tosser you know, etc, etc.

which is another good reason why when your going to ousted the leader of the party and PM at least have someone thte party could unite behind and can do a better job in their eyes. I dint get that vibe from truss or sunak.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2022 7:01 pm

Angry wrote:
seadog wrote:
Doris will come back after the shit pumping tory mps get pissed off with dozy Liz and beg him.

which is another good reason why when your going to ousted the leader of the party and PM at least have someone thte party could unite behind and can do a better job in their eyes. I dint get that vibe from truss or sunak.

All they do is line their own pockets and play out their power games. The last twelve months have had the PM spending all his time defending himself whilst everyone else have spent all their energies attacking him and trying to remove him. The Labour party were just as bad with Corbyn, voted in by members yet all the politicians hated him and can't accept anyone else's POV, it's a common problem.
We have literally had no one running the country in ages.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2022 10:59 pm

Asked how she would feel if she had to press the nuclear button and usher in global annihilation, Liz Truss replies that "I think it's an important duty of the Prime Minister. I'm ready to do it."

Muuuuu ha ha ha ha. Welcome to Britain 2022. fecked beyond all recognition. Fluck me. Death can't come quick enough! Muuuuuuuuuuuuu ha ha ha ha!

PS: Do ya think I can get the Nooligan to run me over in Brent's Limo?
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2022 11:00 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Angry wrote:
seadog wrote:

All they do is line their own pockets and play out their power games. The last twelve months have had the PM spending all his time defending himself whilst everyone else have spent all their energies attacking him and trying to remove him. The Labour party were just as bad with Corbyn, voted in by members yet all the politicians hated him and can't accept anyone else's POV, it's a common problem.
We have literally had no one  running the country in ages.

Martin Lewis and Mick Lynch are currently running the country.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2022 10:37 am

The sooner the tories replace Starmer in power the better, bloody remainer.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2022 2:26 pm

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2022 2:41 pm

Something else the government need to get a grip on is these minority wankers,
Animal rights protesters say they are blockading four McDonald's distribution centres in the UK to stop deliveries to the fast-food chain's 1,300 UK outlets.

Animal Rebellion said about 50 activists were using vehicles and bamboo structures to stop lorries leaving depots in Hemel Hempstead, Basingstoke, Coventry and Heywood, Greater Manchester.

A McDonald's spokesperson said: "Our distribution centres are currently facing disruption. We are assessing the impact on deliveries to our restaurants and to menu items."

When did all these minorities get the idea that their values and ideas were more important than the majority? Answers on a postcard addressed to N Farage.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2022 6:28 pm

Blockading MacDonalds will improve the health of the country and save the NHS millions. They should be encouraged.

On another note, walking down the Boringdon 17th fairway today, talking politics as you do, one of my playing partners said to me, 'it'll be no good having labour in power, they'll ruin the country'.

When I pointed out the last 10 years have probably been the worst in living memory, he was confident in his response, in that it has been the fault of the Russians, the Americans, in fact any foreigners at all. They all hate the Brits apparently.

So that's sorted then.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2022 9:49 pm

What did you expect on a golf course?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2022 7:48 am

VillageGreen wrote:
Savageandstrand wrote:

Can't see how the government will try to stop illegal immigrants crossing the English Channel and if they did, the criminal gangs who profit from the illegal migrant trade will just find another way to get people across. The French authorities probably need to do much more than what they currently are doing. The deal signed between the two countries in November 2021 seems to be not working.

Have the reception centres been set up in France to deal with the migrants there, as reported in September 2021 ?

The way to stop it is to pass laws that make it illegal, to then DNA test them, keep them locked up until the results come in and then deport them back to where they come from.

If they want to come here then they need to go through due process via the french centres.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2022 9:58 pm

How are we to pass laws with no government?

Lis Dross has done a fab job buttering up the French today too, that should help.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2022 8:23 am

seadog wrote:
How are we to pass laws with no government?

Lis Dross has done a fab job buttering up the French today too, that should help.

How can we pass any laws at the moment whilst all the Mp's from both sides of the house are all on their usual summer holidays? I agree with everybody else this "election" is a fecking farce but the whole political machine has always shut down for August.
As for Truss calling out Macron so she should, he's been an utter cnut since Brexit, acting like a jilted lover who never loved us anyway, and Brexit just gave him the excuse that he needed to be anti UK. Like she says "actions speak louder than words" and what can you deduce from his actions? One thing I did like about Doris is that he stood up to the EU instead of fawning and pawing at their coat tails like we've done for many years and long may that continue.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2022 8:47 am

When Truss get's in next week or so, I'll give it 3 weeks tops before she's verbally ripped apart on every interview (If she turns up knowing how dim she is, and the high likelihood of embarrassment) she does when facing inconvenient, pertinent and difficult questions. She'll become a more bumbling buffoon than Doris - and that takes some beating. I can see the amount of facepalms already in the Tory benches as she does a train wreck of PMQ's.

I can't wait. Laughing
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2022 9:58 am

Was watching the itv news last and they were showing migrants charging down a French beach with large inflatable heads. The French police appeared and stopped them, with one officer using pepper spray to enforce his authority. Many of the migrants who were stopped were Albanian.

Last edited by VillageGreen on Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2022 11:17 am

VillageGreen wrote:
Was watching the itv news last and they were showing migrants charging down a French beach with large dingy above heads. The French police appeared and stopped them, with one officer using pepper spray to enforce his authority. Many of the migrants who were stopped were Albanian.

Obvs the French OB are up against it - if they can be bothered. It's a futile exercise though init! They stop one dinghy, but around the corner, there's another dozen ready to cast off on their invasion of our 3rd world country from war-torn France. Watched some of the clips on Gammon news last night. It was clear to see that all of these fine upstanding young men laughing their tits off whilst waving around their £700 phones, were budding doctors, brain surgeons, future captains of industry and physics professors in the making. We truly are blessed with all of this talent pouring in. perhaps in a few years, we'll emerge from our 3rd world status to become an honourable nation once again, once all of this talent bears fruition.

The future's bright. The future's orange - sort of!
Back to top Go down
Savageandstrand

Savageandstrand

PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2022 11:56 am

This Truss "attack" on President Macron was beyond all comprehension last night
She is absolutely and utterly vacant
The vacuous woman is actually our FS currently and yet she has the stupidity to claim the "jurys out" as regards friend or foe
For christs sake and yet we thought Boris was catastrophic.
Back to top Go down
Savageandstrand

Savageandstrand

PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2022 11:57 am

Cheesy-Chips wrote:
When Truss get's in next week or so, I'll give it 3 weeks tops before she's verbally ripped apart on every interview (If she turns up knowing how dim she is, and the high likelihood of embarrassment) she does when facing inconvenient, pertinent and difficult questions. She'll become a more bumbling buffoon than Doris - and that takes some beating. I can see the amount of facepalms already in the Tory benches as she does a train wreck of PMQ's.

I can't wait. Laughing

Indeed she'll be absolutely ripped to pieces
Beyond dim
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2022 12:37 pm

Albanian police could come to UK to address the migrant crisis.

LINK
Back to top Go down
Savageandstrand

Savageandstrand

PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2022 1:45 pm

Quality response from the French
Oozes class

"French President @EmmanuelMacron
responds to @trussliz
Remark that “the jury is out” on whether President Macron is friend or foe: “The United Kingdom is a friendly nation, regardless of its leaders, sometimes in spite of its leaders”

Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2022 3:24 pm

Savageandstrand wrote:
Quality response from the French
Oozes class

"French President @EmmanuelMacron
responds to @trussliz
Remark that “the jury is out” on whether President Macron is friend or foe: “The United Kingdom is a friendly nation, regardless of its leaders, sometimes in spite of its leaders”

Very Happy Very Happy

When you off to live in Germany then Harve? The massive irony is that you voted for all this. Does that make you dim or dimmer? rolllaugh rolllaugh rolllaugh
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2022 4:09 pm

At least she will need a smaller fridge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunak V Truss   Sunak V Truss - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunak V Truss
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next