+3
Freathy
pepsipete
125+1
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Team for Saturday? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team for Saturday?   Team for Saturday? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:47 pm

125+1 wrote:

oh and as for feeney, although i dont rate him it seems its nothing to do with him not wanting to come

Is that so ? .... it's irrelevant if he wanted to come or no, Oldham pay his wages. Just maybe Oldham wanted to make sure of getting paid by Argyle, just like everyone else.
The word is beginning to spread ... clubs, as well as us fans, have probably been fed the line it will all be ok shortly.... and then it isn't. Well, I bet the grapevine is buzzing now. Extended period of badly funded administration, rumours of discontent and another imminent football league rebuttal.
With all that, who's going to needlessly expose themsleves ...... apart from Bryan Robson ?
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

PostSubject: Re: Team for Saturday?   Team for Saturday? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:15 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
125+1 wrote:

oh and as for feeney, although i dont rate him it seems its nothing to do with him not wanting to come

Is that so ? .... it's irrelevant if he wanted to come or no, Oldham pay his wages. Just maybe Oldham wanted to make sure of getting paid by Argyle, just like everyone else.
The word is beginning to spread ... clubs, as well as us fans, have probably been fed the line it will all be ok shortly.... and then it isn't. Well, I bet the grapevine is buzzing now. Extended period of badly funded administration, rumours of discontent and another imminent football league rebuttal.
With all that, who's going to needlessly expose themsleves ...... apart from Bryan Robson ?

Maybe they did, maybe they didnt, oh so now its irrelevant!, jumping on freathy's rant of utter shite, then when its thrown back, you harp on about some other shite, laughable.

Whats wrong with my team selection, 1 player out thats all, so that makes it unrealistic Rolling Eyes

I put a little tester in there just to see who the real fans are by noting the obvious mistake, still no one see's it. Wink
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Team for Saturday?   Team for Saturday? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:29 pm

Eveyone spotted it FFS. It's that no-one can be arsed to get back to you about it.
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Team for Saturday?   Team for Saturday? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:41 pm

Larrieu is suspended for Saturday is he not?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team for Saturday?   Team for Saturday? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:42 pm

[/quote]
I put a little tester in there just to see who the real fans are by noting the obvious mistake, still no one see's it. Wink [/quote]

You are IJN, Naps, Bushy, PGY etc. and I claim my five pounds.
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

PostSubject: Re: Team for Saturday?   Team for Saturday? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:44 pm

Freathy wrote:
Eveyone spotted it FFS. It's that no-one can be arsed to get back to you about it.

Yeh im sure you did freathy - NOT

Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

PostSubject: Re: Team for Saturday?   Team for Saturday? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:44 pm

GOB wrote:
I put a little tester in there just to see who the real fans are by noting the obvious mistake, still no one see's it. Wink [/quote]

You are IJN, Naps, Bushy, PGY etc. and I claim my five pounds. [/quote]

NOPE, give it back Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Team for Saturday?   Team for Saturday? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:45 pm

In times of deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act............... George Orwell.

How apt for the club and Pasoti............... perhaps it should be our new welcome message PP ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team for Saturday?   Team for Saturday? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:46 pm

While this might stretch the meaning of the word interesting, this loan colapse indicates how the Ridsdale planned Big Society playing options are shrinking fast with every new revelation of how this administration is intending to proceed.
I.E. most loans, as well a proper signings, may well now be beyond the reach of Reid and Argyle ... such is their stock in the football world.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Team for Saturday?   Team for Saturday? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:43 am

Oh well the first league game is nearly upon us, then we will know who is playing, but not who owns us.
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: Team for Saturday?   Team for Saturday? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:39 pm

Tringreen wrote:
In times of deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act............... George Orwell.

How apt for the club and Pasoti............... perhaps it should be our new welcome message PP ?

Saw that Barton posted that, like it, in fact f**k it, i'm stealing it for my signature.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team for Saturday?   Team for Saturday? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Team for Saturday?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2