Freathy
Rickler
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rickler

Rickler

Ridsdale is buying Argyle - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale is buying Argyle   Ridsdale is buying Argyle - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2011 12:23 am

penzancepirate wrote:
Had another look at the club statement. It sounds to me like the 'Irish/Kagami/NWO/Alphamales*' have decided on this Ridsdale nonsense to enable them to string out the real meat of the process as long as they can... maybe another 12 months, as after all, 2012 is the last deadline to actually complete other matters. This allows them to dream up all sorts of games with the City Council.
Also, would this mean they could fend off the need to settle the football creditors for some time.

My favourite statement is the one from Brenda that states if Risdale is not involved then he will liquidate the club!
WTF... We all better hope that nothing bad happens to him.

No small wonder that those summoned recently to represent the supportsers groups voted to support the Riddler - there were obviously no "AFC Argyle" types amongst the group.

None of them have complained about it yet though.

By the way.. Newell and Ryan I know, who did Keith Bulley, Gary McGuire, Ken Beale, Ed Shillabeer represent?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale is buying Argyle   Ridsdale is buying Argyle - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:55 am

Well, well, well. Now Heaney admits he had talks with the Hole in the Wall gang back in March. And he's got the cheek to say he also doesn't know who they are. It just doesn't ring true. They really are beginning to sound like an ad hoc gaggle backed by the previous owners.

This is going to take forever. Perhaps we could enter next season as Plymouth Administrators 2011 ... that has a nice ring to it and a warm feeling of continuity. Pilgrim Pete could put a suit on and get to keep his big feet.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale is buying Argyle   Ridsdale is buying Argyle - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2011 12:01 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
Well, well, well. Now Heaney admits he had talks with the Hole in the Wall gang back in March. And he's got the cheek to say he also doesn't know who they are. It just doesn't ring true. They really are beginning to sound like an ad hoc gaggle backed by the previous owners.

This is going to take forever. Perhaps we could enter next season as Plymouth Administrators 2011 ... that has a nice ring to it and a warm feeling of continuity. Pilgrim Pete could put a suit on and get to keep his big feet.

Trust in Stapes ! pig
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale is buying Argyle   Ridsdale is buying Argyle - Page 3 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 7:07 pm

Ponty wrote:
GOB wrote:
I hope you're just on a wind up Ponty!

FFS, I thought this lot were mega rich sugar daddies!

No mate, wouldn't post that as a wind up.

Won't be posting anymore because of the constant abuse, shame, could have been a good chat forum but you guys need to get Pasoti/Pasoti posters out of your heads.

You'll never grow if you don't interact.

Plenty of astute observations on here. Endless drivel, 'I dont care as long as I still have my Argyle', elsewhere.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale is buying Argyle   Ridsdale is buying Argyle - Page 3 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 7:33 pm

We are going to be needing a Brief Synopsis for this thread alone!

One thing is certain, a lot of shit is going to hit the fan as well as the fans that are backing these ass wipes that are taking us and the creditors to the cleaners!

Where do we think our City councillors fit in with all these dirty deals?

Back to top Go down
Sharkbait

Sharkbait

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale is buying Argyle   Ridsdale is buying Argyle - Page 3 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 8:08 pm

GOB wrote:
We are going to be needing a Brief Synopsis for this thread alone!

One thing is certain, a lot of shit is going to hit the fan as well as the fans that are backing these ass wipes that are taking us and the creditors to the cleaners!

Where do we think our City councillors fit in with all these dirty deals?

As long as pockets are lined do you think any of the them give a dam about a poor old football club in division 4 Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Ponty

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale is buying Argyle   Ridsdale is buying Argyle - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 11:02 pm

Rickler wrote:
Ponty wrote:
The Irish don't have the money to complete the job, take it or leave it guys but I have heard this from several well respected people.

Classic Ponty...

What 'respected' people?

Nobody even knows who the buyers are, never mind if they have enough money or not! And that include you!

Brenda seems to think they have the money - he seems happy with his 'proof of funding'.

Let's have the names of these investors if your 'respected' friends know so much - they must know who they are, to know how much money they have?

And, define "complete the job"?

Somehow... I don't think you will be coming through with any of that info.

Do you guys do a "Cock of the Week" LOL

I told you a week ago, a full week.

Pull ya pants up Rickler I smacked your ass again.
Back to top Go down
Ponty

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale is buying Argyle   Ridsdale is buying Argyle - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 11:03 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Ponty wrote:
GOB wrote:
I hope you're just on a wind up Ponty!

FFS, I thought this lot were mega rich sugar daddies!

No mate, wouldn't post that as a wind up.

Won't be posting anymore because of the constant abuse, shame, could have been a good chat forum but you guys need to get Pasoti/Pasoti posters out of your heads.

You'll never grow if you don't interact.

Plenty of astute observations on here. Endless drivel, 'I dont care as long as I still have my Argyle', elsewhere.

Another six for Ponty. Basketball Basketball
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale is buying Argyle   Ridsdale is buying Argyle - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 11:20 pm

I still think that Posty is light years in front of you Ponty, maybe you should frequent that business lounge a little more often lol!
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale is buying Argyle   Ridsdale is buying Argyle - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 12:02 am

Rickler wrote:
Ponty wrote:
The Irish don't have the money to complete the job, take it or leave it guys but I have heard this from several well respected people.

Let's have the names of these investors if your 'respected' friends know so much - they must know who they are, to know how much money they have?

The only ass you are smacking is Cobi's.

You didn't come through with anything substantial

You don't 'know' Fcuk all.

You're just another wannabe

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale is buying Argyle   Ridsdale is buying Argyle - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 12:12 am

Poor old Pontypool, losing his position somewhat in the last few months... those Taverners don't half take up a lot of room.

Still, Ridders will put them in their place soon enough. Can't imagine the new business plan having much of a role for the fans ... well, unless Ridsdale wants a charity 'front' to help along planning consents.
Back to top Go down
Ponty

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale is buying Argyle   Ridsdale is buying Argyle - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 12:17 am

Rickler wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Ponty wrote:

The only ass you are smacking is Cobi's.

You didn't come through with anything substantial

You don't 'know' Fcuk all.

You're just another wannabe

The Irish don't have the money. What more could I tell you.

Nice try with the editing... Grow a pair and be a man for once.

Rule 43 for you, nonce.

Can't wait to say that to your face. Very Happy

I told you a week ago, it gets brought out in the open today.

I knew, and you knew because I told you. tongue tongue
Back to top Go down
Ponty

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale is buying Argyle   Ridsdale is buying Argyle - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 12:19 am

penzancepirate wrote:
Poor old Pontypool, losing his position somewhat in the last few months... those Taverners don't half take up a lot of room.

Still, Ridders will put them in their place soon enough. Can't imagine the new business plan having much of a role for the fans ... well, unless Ridsdale wants a charity 'front' to help along planning consents.

Who are you again??

That'll do from me for a week.

That's what I'll do from now on, update you on a weekly basis.

As I see fit of course...

LAL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale is buying Argyle   Ridsdale is buying Argyle - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 12:37 am

Must make a mental note:-

Friday mornings ..... Postman.
Can't wait. geek
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale is buying Argyle   Ridsdale is buying Argyle - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 2:24 am

Ponty wrote:
[The Irish don't have the money. What more could I tell you.

Nice try with the editing... Grow a pair and be a man for once.

Rule 43 for you, nonce.

Can't wait to say that to your face. Very Happy

I told you a week ago, it gets brought out in the open today.

I knew, and you knew because I told you. tongue tongue

You could tell us their names... You could tell us lots of things. The only thing you told us was a rumour which had a 50/ 50 chance of being right and which may or may not be correct at this stage. You are a patsy so you ran with it.

I have read nothing where you have said something about it coming out into the open today. Link please!

I said you wouldn't come through with anything more of substance (like names etc) and you haven't. I was correct.
I don't know what you are talking about with the editing - as far as I remember, all I did was remove the crap in quoted boxes that had nothing to do with the point being made.

Grow a pair and be a man for once? Rule 43? Nonce?
WTF are you on about? Grow up for christs sake! No wonder you want to hang with Cobi.

I'm starting to really feel sorry for you - this obsession with talking to someones 'face' etc, and endless references to you meeting up with me - You get more weird and stalkerish by the day. Kinda pathetic really...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale is buying Argyle   Ridsdale is buying Argyle - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:48 am

The first thought that came into my head reading this thread this morning was that "if you give a million monkeys a million typewriters then one of them will eventually come up with the complete works of Shakespeare"

(No offence meant to typewriters or monkeys)

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale is buying Argyle   Ridsdale is buying Argyle - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 4:33 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
The first thought that came into my head reading this thread this morning was that "if you give a million monkeys a million typewriters then one of them will eventually come up with the complete works of Shakespeare"

(No offence meant to typewriters or monkeys)

No offence taken, I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale is buying Argyle   Ridsdale is buying Argyle - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:42 pm

To misquote Sam Goldwyn "If Shakespear was alive today he would be spinning in his grave".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale is buying Argyle   Ridsdale is buying Argyle - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 8:30 pm

He would also be famous for his age.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale is buying Argyle   Ridsdale is buying Argyle - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ridsdale is buying Argyle
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3