Chemical Ali
Mock Cuncher
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Ridsdale Out Empty
PostSubject: Ridsdale Out   Ridsdale Out EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:36 am

He's a fat leech sucking upon a dying corpse.

Why hasn't he been kicked out yet? Apart from a past history at being an utter prick at 3 other clubs in the Football League already, what does he bring to the table that is so unique to him?

Get him the f*ck out.

[/8 months late]
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

Ridsdale Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale Out   Ridsdale Out EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 10:29 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
He's a fat leech sucking upon a dying corpse.

Why hasn't he been kicked out yet? Apart from a past history at being an utter prick at 3 other clubs in the Football League already, what does he bring to the table that is so unique to him?

Get him the f*ck out.

[/8 months late]

What are you talking about. He has been working tirelessly to find a solution!

Whether it has been wasting 4 months hoping that a potless property developer and owner of another football club, somehow finds £6 million somewhere or jetting out to Monaco to speak to the previous owner of Oxford United, whose form includes buying their old ground from them for £6 million and then selling it for development for £12 million.

I think you should apologise to Mr Ridsdale, because without him there would be no PAFC!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Ridsdale Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale Out   Ridsdale Out EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 12:17 pm

I think he helped in the fact that he realised that the 7 fuckwitts (notably Keith 'I've been to 2 Argyle games' Todd) didn't have a clue which led to the firesale of the players in January.

Since then, I don't think anyone can justify a £25k/ month wage from a near bankrupt club. The administration process, run by his mate Gulfoyle, has been a complete shambles. I would hope once Brent/ Buttivant take over, that Argyle would wave goodbye to Ridders and appoint a football administrator with realistic wage demands.
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

Ridsdale Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale Out   Ridsdale Out EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 12:23 pm

I'm torn between the two of you there. I acknowledge the work he's done but I just can't escape the feeling he's done it simply for his own ends, I also don't like him as a human being. That's not a nice thing to say but that's how it is.

I can see him being a figure of begrudging acceptance under James Brent. I'll have to accept him on the understanding than instead of using Argyle for his own ends Argyle will be using him for their own ends...........getting the value from his years of experience in the 'dark arts' of football survival.

If he b*ggered off though i'd not shed many tears.
Back to top Go down

Ridsdale Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale Out   Ridsdale Out EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 12:44 pm

X Isle wrote:
I'm torn between the two of you there. I acknowledge the work he's done but I just can't escape the feeling he's done it simply for his own ends, I also don't like him as a human being. That's not a nice thing to say but that's how it is.

I can see him being a figure of begrudging acceptance under James Brent. I'll have to accept him on the understanding than instead of using Argyle for his own ends Argyle will be using him for their own ends...........getting the value from his years of experience in the 'dark arts' of football survival.

If he b*ggered off though i'd not shed many tears.

What work?

He came to club claiming that he was first on a walking holiday, then representing a group of people interested in a football club and asministration wasn't an option. Then it was. Then he was going to walk away, then he walked back.

I see is now 'advising' Bill kenwright? Good go and mess them about instead.
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

Ridsdale Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale Out   Ridsdale Out EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 12:50 pm

Irrespective of motive PD, I don't think the NWO were capable of mounting a defence at the end and without Ridders Argyle would have been liquidated.

The reduction of the HMRC debt below 25% was something we never knew mattered and as the NWO didn't even realise they were in court on one occasion i'm sure they didn't have the wit or intelligence to find that out either. HMRC have been looking to make an example for years, it would have been us.

Since then however it's all been about nest feathering.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

Ridsdale Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale Out   Ridsdale Out EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 12:57 pm

Just bear in mind that without Ridsdale there may not have been a football club at all.

That said, I'm not sure if I want him involved in the future.
Back to top Go down

Ridsdale Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale Out   Ridsdale Out EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 1:15 pm

There is no way of proving that though.

If HMRC had appointed their own adminsitrator and Brent stepped forward offering them an exit route, things could have worked out differentlly. We might still be liquiidated.
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

Ridsdale Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale Out   Ridsdale Out EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 1:20 pm

Can't argue with that, there's no way of proving most of what is speculated upon on supporters messageboards. We can but see what's happening and form an opinion. In my opinion I reckon HMRC would have nailed us.
Back to top Go down

Ridsdale Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale Out   Ridsdale Out EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 2:37 pm

X Isle wrote:
Irrespective of motive PD, I don't think the NWO were capable of mounting a defence at the end and without Ridders Argyle would have been liquidated.

Oh come on Smiffo, you can't still believe that nonsense.
If HMRC had got their way, they would have put in their own "independent" administrator and we wouldn't have had the ludicrous Guilfoyle/Heaney/Ridsdale pre pack attempt. Pro football clubs are always worth more to the creditors as going concerns than dead ducks.
Justice would have been short and sweet, the previous owners would have had to take their hit, and we would be well out of the mire by now.... and without a £1m admin bill. Ridsdale's job wasn't to save the club ... the club's survival was a given, it was to save the money of Mastpoint, Wrathall etc.
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

Ridsdale Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale Out   Ridsdale Out EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 3:16 pm

See the post above, can't argue with anything you say, it's just my opinon, no more provable or disprovable than yours.
Back to top Go down

Ridsdale Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale Out   Ridsdale Out EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 3:30 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Just bear in mind that without Ridsdale there may not have been a football club at all.

For a second there, I thought I was listening to Roy Gardner.
That lovely democratic man Putin ( who most certainly isn't, or couldn't, or wouldn't still be running the country, would he ? ) is revisiting Stalin's role in Russia's history.
According to the "Ex President", Stalin is now a good guy all of a sudden, a hard man ... but neccessary..... jeeez. Can't wait for Pol Pot to be lauded by the Nobel peace bunch.

I'm well old enough to understand now that emotionally like minds stick together ... it often overrides logic and certainly overrides constructed 'morality' ... the only problem is to avoid the contemporary arrows of your enemies when the planets are not in your favour ...... Peter Ridsdale 2012
Back to top Go down

Ridsdale Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale Out   Ridsdale Out EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 4:34 pm

Ridsdale has done what he had to do to squeeze as much puss as possible before the abscess was finally lanced, once that’s done he’ll move onto the next club/business and continue to draw its blood like a parasitical, self serving bacteria that he is. He would describe it as business, I would describe it as legal immoral injustice, the country is full of this disgusting type of character that practice dealings that most of us would consider immoral and although it maybe lawful, it doesn’t make it right.

The quicker the tw@t is gone the better and if he takes his Pasoti Trust mates with him, so-be-it.

If Ridsdale deserves 25k a month for saving the club, then what should Posty’s rate be?
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

Ridsdale Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale Out   Ridsdale Out EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:02 pm

A coronation followed by carriage around the kingdom of Home Park as we throw ourselves at his feet and thrust our daughters towards his hareem if yesterdays "you should be grateful to the 5,000 for keeping Argyle alive" is to be believed.

Yeah, i'm really grateful you've kept Ridsdale in salary all these months while the staff have seen the square route of f**k all.

I'm truly grateful for the warm applause you gave Ridsdale at the Vigil and thrust a paw through your beards to shake his hand.

Thanks, which of my daughters would you like first or shall I prepare them both Rolling Eyes.

Back to top Go down

Ridsdale Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale Out   Ridsdale Out EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:34 pm

I just cant believe that people welcomed Ridsdale to the club. Leopards don't change their spots. Utterly predictable.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Ridsdale Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale Out   Ridsdale Out EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 6:33 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
I just cant believe that people welcomed Ridsdale to the club. Leopards don't change their spots. Utterly predictable.

Nothing about Plymouth fans surprises me any more. Rolling Eyes

There ain't nothing like a fanfest Janner. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Ridsdale Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale Out   Ridsdale Out EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:39 am

There might be a God-

"Meanwhile, Mr Ridsdale's future at Home Park appears uncertain.

He reportedly met with Everton owner Bill Kenwright last week – and The Herald has learned Mr Ridsdale, who would acquire Argyle for £1 under the Bishop International deal, was due to meet figures from other English football clubs in London this morning."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Ridsdale Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale Out   Ridsdale Out EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 8:17 am

The *****wallet lovers were all trusting in stapes while deriding Cardiff and the riddler. Then as quick as you like they were all trusting in the riddler - hard working gentleman who save Argyle. You couldn't make it up. clown

At least this is a good sign heaney and BIL are no more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ridsdale Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale Out   Ridsdale Out Empty

Back to top Go down

Ridsdale Out
Page 1 of 1