HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ridsdale and Brent

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Greenskin

Greenskin

Ridsdale and Brent Empty
PostSubject: Ridsdale and Brent   Ridsdale and Brent EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:54 pm

Can anyone categorically confirm or deny that Ridsdale and Brent were previously involved with a company called Citibank? Or did i dream it?
Back to top Go down

Ridsdale and Brent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale and Brent   Ridsdale and Brent EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:28 pm

Hah !! ..... I can categorically state that no one, and I mean no one, can say with any confidence that Brent's back stop position was NOT intended as an insurance policy for the whole Ridsdale plan. For all we know, Brent might well have been in on the Heaney thing all along. If not, it is hard to understand how Brent could even talk to Ridsdale again after what could then only be seen as blatant two timing and sleeping around. With that in mind, perhaps we'll end up with a Citybank boys deal after all .... with Pasoti Trust sharpening the pencils and rolling the pitch.
I have laboured this point until the cows come home, but nobody is listening GS.... therefore, I do not press the point anymore, and everyone will get what they deserve. ALL roads DO NOT lead to Lemon St as some would say, actually they ALL lead to Ridsdale, and the club will be split right down the middle if he is left anywhere near the club after this is all over.
Personally, I feel the club deserves what it has asked for..... cheers Stapes... thanks a million.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Ridsdale and Brent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale and Brent   Ridsdale and Brent EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:52 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Can anyone categorically confirm or deny that Ridsdale and Brent were previously involved with a company called Citibank? Or did i dream it?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Ridsdale and Brent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale and Brent   Ridsdale and Brent EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:05 pm

Rickler wrote:
Greenskin wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks Ricks,i knew something had been posted somewhere.I don't know if Brent was at Citibank at the same time as those Ridsdale connected bids were launched but their mutual involvement with the company does seem to be a strange coincidence at best.Maybe it's my own paranoia at work,but i've had an odd feeling right from the start of this affair that Brent and Ridsdale would end up as the owner/chairman.I wonder if its possible that Heaney and Buttivant have been strung along all the time,used as sort of stalking horse candidates or is that a conspiracy theory too far? Don't know,so confused that i'm not really sure about anything Argyle any more.I just hope that Mr Brent,if indeed he becomes the new owner, is genuine and means the nice words that he has uttered in public and that various groups involved aren't getting into bed with the wrong people once more.
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

Ridsdale and Brent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale and Brent   Ridsdale and Brent EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:43 pm

Carlsberg don't do conspiracy theories, but if they did............. lol!.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Ridsdale and Brent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale and Brent   Ridsdale and Brent EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:06 am

Stop bleddy moaning and be praaaaaper fans ! Beards n buckets forever !
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Ridsdale and Brent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale and Brent   Ridsdale and Brent EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:59 am

X Isle wrote:

I know you're a Brent man,Smiffy,but don't you think that the connection between Brent and Riddler is a bit too coincidental? I drink Carlsberg,nice pint or tin,leave in the freezer for 40 minutes for maximum effect,IMHO.
Back to top Go down

Ridsdale and Brent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale and Brent   Ridsdale and Brent EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:02 am

Greenskin wrote:
X Isle wrote:

I know you're a Brent man,Smiffy,but don't you think that the connection between Brent and Riddler is a bit too coincidental? I drink Carlsberg,nice pint or tin,leave in the freezer for 40 minutes for maximum effect,IMHO.

Brent was allegedly introduced to the club by PCC
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

Ridsdale and Brent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale and Brent   Ridsdale and Brent EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:36 am

peter_dout wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
X Isle wrote:

Brent was allegedly introduced to the club by PCC

No allegedly about it, that's what happened, through their association with Plymouth Development.

At the top end of things there are not a great number of high end businessmen in the country, in a small pond big fish will bump into each other. That some of them have done business through the same banking group, a giant global one at that, is hardly incriminating to me. Yes, PD, I think it's entirely coincidental.

You may have noticed that my stance has always been based on values and morals. I'm 'a Brent man' because of nothing more than how he has conducted himself in sharp relief to the way the others have conducted themselves. Allied to the impeccible track record demonstrated on his portfolio he stands head and shoulders over Ridsdale. I don't see the two of them being bedfellows idealogically or morally so I don't acceptt the conspiracy theory that puts them in bed together.

If he uses Ridsdale for anything it'll be to make best use of his intimate knowledge of the club having been at the heart of things all year, nothing more. Certainly no business partnership and hopefully as short a 'transitional' appointment as possible.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ridsdale and Brent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale and Brent   Ridsdale and Brent Empty

Back to top Go down

Ridsdale and Brent
Page 1 of 1