Czarcasm
coathypafc
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Sturtz

Sturtz

Ken Bates wants us - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken Bates wants us   Ken Bates wants us - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 5:59 pm

Ken Bates?

Blimey you don't half draw them in down there don't you? Ridsdale, Guilfoyle, Heaney just about every fly by night dodgey character on Gods earth seems to have hovered about your club over recent years, like flies round a dead cow's arse.

To be serious though, and realising that there is little chance that you will ever show the kind of solidarity required to run a supporter based operation, I think Bates would be a better bet than Brent. He's been around a bit and has shown that he knows how the football thing works, he is self profiteering no doubt, but if he didn't think that there was potential at the club then I don't think he be interested. I suppose it would all revolve around what Brent would prepare to let the club go for, I doubt he would be too worried about letting it go, I suspect it's a massive pain in the ass to somebody who must spend a fair amount of time dealing with straightforward business and studying the bottom line (no pun intended! Very Happy ) without having to cope with emotional attachment and all that sh*t.

I suspect that Bates would hoof your self agrandising non executive staff into touch as well, the way he works would definitely be towards his own ideas without the complication of having a couple of dorks telling him how to run his business.

I guess porky's snout is sniffing the air already, a new suit to rub himself up against, expect him to firstly say he's a great bloke, green blood etc, etc before his amourous advances are rejected, when he will undoubtedly go off on a major sulk and tell everybody that he never liked him. Pretty predictable behaviour from the saviour really.
Back to top Go down

Ken Bates wants us - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken Bates wants us   Ken Bates wants us - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:15 pm

I'm not so sure about the fan solidarity thing Sturtz, it's only a few people in choice positions that are purposely dividing the fans, a new owner would soon sort that.
Back to top Go down

Ken Bates wants us
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7