Czarcasm
coathypafc
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Warny

Warny

Ken Bates wants us - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken Bates wants us   Ken Bates wants us - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 12:07 pm

"Typical lazy tabloid page filler"

Just like rally calls... and golden post boxes... and President's progress'...
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: Ken Bates wants us   Ken Bates wants us - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 12:14 pm

Id probably have him, this club couldnt really get any worse in my opinion
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Ken Bates wants us   Ken Bates wants us - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 12:19 pm

brent and bates,bring it on, why not?,,,well have loads of dosh,atd will have someone else to hate, win win,,,,,
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Ken Bates wants us   Ken Bates wants us - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 12:22 pm

Bates can't be any worse the Brent.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ken Bates wants us   Ken Bates wants us - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 12:25 pm

That's how I see it, but I said that after Stapes, Todd and Gardener went as well!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Ken Bates wants us   Ken Bates wants us - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 1:19 pm

Brent is the saviour ! He reaaaaaaally didn't want to but hey, he got the property deals and the Windsor Boys and Iddlesleigh got to turn the club into a cesspit of corruption and clueless decision making.

It couldn't get any worse than it is now.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Ken Bates wants us   Ken Bates wants us - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 1:35 pm

I think the fact that Stapleton was so hated on here and Todd became more hated than Stapleton and then Brent more so than Todd just about disproves the 'it can't get any worse' for me. Just remember, it can always get worse.

I'd be amazed if Bates was anything other than an unqualified disaster- then I doubt it'll happen.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Ken Bates wants us   Ken Bates wants us - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 1:41 pm

Bates wont be in it for property tho. He is a football man. That much can be said
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Ken Bates wants us   Ken Bates wants us - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 2:07 pm

That nice Mr Bates - I won't have a bad word said about that man and his lovely family.

There is no other alternative for our great club.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Ken Bates wants us   Ken Bates wants us - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 2:12 pm

Dane. wrote:
He is a football man. That much can be said

Oh deary me.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Ken Bates wants us   Ken Bates wants us - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 2:55 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
That nice Mr Bates - I won't have a bad word said about that man and his lovely family.

There is no other alternative for our great club.

Very Happy

For I have looked him in the eyes and, 'He gets it'. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ken Bates wants us   Ken Bates wants us - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 3:15 pm

Tina Bates, come on down.

Can a face to faeces meeting be far away?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ken Bates wants us   Ken Bates wants us - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 3:49 pm

If it happens old Ian will be given an ejector seat in the Director's Box.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ken Bates wants us   Ken Bates wants us - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 3:53 pm

hairy j wrote:

Although I'd quite like to be a fly on the wall when Peter Jones gives Ken Bates an in depth pitch about the importance of branding and community integration in the modern football macro economy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ken Bates wants us   Ken Bates wants us - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 3:56 pm

Mike Searle wrote:
hairy j wrote:

Although I'd quite like to be a fly on the wall when Peter Jones gives Ken Bates an in depth pitch about the importance of branding and community integration in the modern football macro economy.

Given Ken Bates' track record with fans, Peter Jones would win a Nobel Peace Prize.

It would be interesting and wouldn't surprise me as we're a circus of a club right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ken Bates wants us   Ken Bates wants us - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 4:51 pm

I'd love ken bates to buy this club and boot out the tossers, any improvement on ninty first position the speccy messiah has led us to has got to be welcomed !bates in,,,,,,,,,,,, breant,,,, out,,,,,,,,,,, lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ken Bates wants us   Ken Bates wants us - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 5:01 pm

I would take Ken Bates anytime over what we have now.

Please please let it happen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ken Bates wants us   Ken Bates wants us - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 5:52 pm

I'll run up to home park, give James Brent a piggy back to one of his hotels then I'll run up to Leeds and give Bates a piggy back to home park.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ken Bates wants us   Ken Bates wants us - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 5:52 pm

Pitbull wrote:
I'll run up to home park, give James Brent a piggy back to one of his hotels then I'll run up to Leeds and give Bates a piggy back to home park.

for comic relief? i will sponsor you to do that

nikkkkkk im sure will sponsor you 10000 Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ken Bates wants us   Ken Bates wants us - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 6:01 pm

Dane. wrote:
Bates wont be in it for property tho. He is a football man. That much can be said

Ken Bates, Millionaire Property Developer and football chairman. Bates gets Clubs on the cheap (Chelsea for £1) and sells them at a profit. He is not nor ever will be a football man
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Ken Bates wants us   Ken Bates wants us - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 6:07 pm

What's left to buy if you're a property developer?
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Ken Bates wants us   Ken Bates wants us - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 6:37 pm

f*** off brent! Bates in!

It can only get better with brent far removed from the club, whoever takes over.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Ken Bates wants us   Ken Bates wants us - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 6:45 pm

Bates in cheers
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: Ken Bates wants us   Ken Bates wants us - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 6:50 pm

Anyone else think it's a coincidence that a few days after the club cuts ties with the Trust, we start getting rumours of Ken Bates arriving? Sounds like a rumour put round to quieten those asking awkward questions - shut up or we'll sell you to Bates.

We're too small fry for Bates. Wouldn't want him here, although we are struggling so much anyway it is pretty hard to see how Bates could make things much worse. Given that we nearly ended up with Heaney and Ridsdale, almost anything else seems tolerable.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/

PostSubject: Re: Ken Bates wants us   Ken Bates wants us - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 7:05 pm

In all honesty, Ken Bates would be terrible and his track record is peppered with horrendous treatment of fans and fellow directors/chairmen. He called Matthew Harding a 'vile' man a year after his death and banned him from the boardroom even though Harding put over £25m into Chelsea (he was alive then). He put barbed wire on the fences of Stamford Bridge. One thing he hasn't done yet though is ruin a football club.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ken Bates wants us   Ken Bates wants us - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ken Bates wants us
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next