Rickler
Dane
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Stadium Plans released - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stadium Plans released   Stadium Plans released - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 3:01 pm

Greenskin wrote:
How many times did Reading fill Elm Park,Hull fill Boothferry Park,Swansea fill the Vetch etc before they build their new stadia? Those would be the clubs that Argyle should be seeking to emulate

Reading,Premiership for the time being, Swansea, Premiership, Hull, potential Premiership for next season, Plymouth also potential Premiership for next season, Blue Square Premiership that is, do you see where your argument breaks down yet ?

I'm surprised you didn't throw in that you once had a 40k plus crowd, in the 1930's, get real FFS !

The City of Plymouth is in terminal decline which is how blood sucking leeches like Brent can get such mega deals out of a desperate council which has no clue how to deal with the problem.

Brent is offering you a sop to grease the skids of his deal, a new stand and some new revenue streams, FFS sake snatch his arm off before he gets bored and fecks off leaving you in the hands of the Porkstain.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Stadium Plans released   Stadium Plans released - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 3:05 pm

Pafcintheplace wrote:
Hmmm Zara Phillips.....

*dribbles*

First sensible post by a Greeny on this thread.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Stadium Plans released   Stadium Plans released - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 3:05 pm

The Red Star wrote:

encouragement of violence on an individual removed

Shame on you ECFC ruffians! lol!
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Stadium Plans released   Stadium Plans released - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 7:15 pm

[quote="knecht"]My understanding is that the amount paid by Mr Brent for the car-park area was determined by an independent valuation. In that sense he didn't set the price he paid.

As I said, the Legal Definition of "Market value" is that price agreed between a willing buyer and a willing seller.

Get your house valued and see how much the valuations vary.

If you then sell your house for a price suggested by the valuer and the purchaser says he'll give you £50,000 "cashback" out of the goodness of his heart, and I suspect you may think you've think you've been stitched-up.

Of course, if JB really has the interests of the club at heart he'd have kept the land in the ownership of the club and let the club keep all the profit from the development.

Under the Brent plan, the football club will not benefit by a single penny from the development- you can't pay for a new centre forward with a new building that you don't own.

Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Stadium Plans released   Stadium Plans released - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 9:38 pm

I have it on good authority that the new stand will be actually be a 3 tier 20 or 30 seater state of the fart construction

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stadium Plans released   Stadium Plans released - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 10:04 pm

Dougie wrote:
I have it on good authority that the new stand will be actually be a 3 tier 20 or 30 seater state of the fart construction

lol! lol! lol! I like the way the FES corporate box resembles a trough
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Stadium Plans released   Stadium Plans released - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 10:23 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Dougie wrote:

I'm going to ask Hairy J to take it up to the exhibition and meet and greet to show the Akerron people. I think they will be impressed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stadium Plans released   Stadium Plans released - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 10:31 pm

Dougie wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Dougie wrote:

I'm going to ask Hairy J to take it up to the exhibition and meet and greet to show the Akerron people. I think they will be impressed.

There should also be a little room for any directors who's lip starts to quiver uncontrollably during a game. Just nip in and avoid embarrassing one's self. A chance to compose one's self in private by thinking of all the money coming your way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stadium Plans released   Stadium Plans released - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 10:33 pm

Made I chuckle so it did lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stadium Plans released   Stadium Plans released - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 12:05 am

That's not strictly true Grovehill is my understanding. If you owned 2 houses and wanted to "sell" one of them to your son for example you have a willing seller and a willing buyer. However if you agreed between you that the value was £1 then HMRC would have something to say on Capital Gains Tax grounds irrespective of the "willing" amount the willing parties agreed. You cannot undersell something for less value than it is perceived to be worth because if you do they will assume a valuation of their own and tax you on it anyway. I assume the same would apply to land.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stadium Plans released   Stadium Plans released - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 12:25 am

Dougie wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Epic Dougie - keep 'em comin' lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stadium Plans released   Stadium Plans released - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 12:51 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
How many times did Reading fill Elm Park,Hull fill Boothferry Park,Swansea fill the Vetch etc before they build their new stadia? Those would be the clubs that Argyle should be seeking to emulate

Reading,Premiership for the time being, Swansea, Premiership, Hull, potential Premiership for next season, Plymouth also potential Premiership for next season, Blue Square Premiership that is, do you see where your argument breaks down yet ?

I'm surprised you didn't throw in that you once had a 40k plus crowd, in the 1930's, get real FFS !

The City of Plymouth is in terminal decline which is how blood sucking leeches like Brent can get such mega deals out of a desperate council which has no clue how to deal with the problem.

Brent is offering you a sop to grease the skids of his deal, a new stand and some new revenue streams, FFS sake snatch his arm off before he gets bored and fecks off leaving you in the hands of the Porkstain.

jealously gets you no where. Cool

ill reply to this better later on in the day
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Stadium Plans released   Stadium Plans released - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 2:36 am

Question for the PASB! ...and AFT if they are going to get involved in this sort of thing....

I think it is something every supporter who would consider sitting in the new stand would like the answer to - If somebody is willing to ask it, please let me know...

What is the leg room between seats in the new grandstand - how first class and luxurious is it?
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Stadium Plans released   Stadium Plans released - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 10:40 am

Rear View of New Stand

Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Stadium Plans released   Stadium Plans released - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 10:52 am

Douglas.

Take a bow.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Stadium Plans released   Stadium Plans released - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 11:01 am

The Nickkkkkkkkkk Nickkkkkkkkkkk stand lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stadium Plans released   Stadium Plans released - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 12:01 pm

The burning thing for me is all of this money Brent is spending on the new grandstand could've built us a promotion winning team.

Players not property.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Stadium Plans released   Stadium Plans released - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 12:17 pm

Yea Man wrote:
The burning thing for me is all of this money Brent is spending on the new grandstand could've built us a promotion winning team.

Players not property.

I should just like to point out at this juncture that ECFC seem to have put together a promotion chasing team for five bob and a bag of marbles.

Brent is a "business man", I know you Janners are better acquainted with claiming the dole or working for the DHSS but in the world of business the object is to make money. A big ol' stand full of empty green plastic seats may seem as big a waste of money as signing Taribo West or a few of the others which have graced the Gnome over the years but in the world of property development a nicely finished stadium has an intrinsic value.

In a couple or three years when the Truro Massive trolls up for a Conference South fixture you will be glad of the extra seats.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Stadium Plans released   Stadium Plans released - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 12:18 pm

So, have I got this right? The plan is for a single tier stand with a 4,000 odd capacity. Which is obviously the least Brent can get away with, whilst building his state of the art ice rink, hotel and cinema.

Ice Rink? in Central park? The numbers using the original rink in the Pavilions were abysmal. A complete and utter waste of money. Why not build a new home for the Raiders?

Anyway, the 'consultation' for these things pay lip service. (I know because I've done them). It's something that has to be done, let Joe Soap have his say and do what has been planned all along. Planning issues will be the only thing that can make things difficult for Mr Brent, and if there are enough objections then it may be called in.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Stadium Plans released   Stadium Plans released - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 1:19 pm

Just seen the floorplans for under the new stand

Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: Stadium Plans released   Stadium Plans released - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 1:59 pm

Dougie wrote:

Your work reminds me of a young Neil Buchanan from Art Attack lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stadium Plans released   Stadium Plans released - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 2:28 pm

Dougie wrote:

Genius Dougie Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Stadium Plans released   Stadium Plans released - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 5:21 pm

I recks Dougie was actually Tony Hart in a previous life.

(ask your Dad, Mocko)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stadium Plans released   Stadium Plans released - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 7:05 pm

Brilliant dougie, I really must follow you on Twitter even though you don't have an account.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stadium Plans released   Stadium Plans released - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 9:27 pm

Dougie - not that I am any barometer of good taste but you've just overtaken Greenjock and Hairy J as my fav posters. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stadium Plans released   Stadium Plans released - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stadium Plans released
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next