Rickler
Dane
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Dougie

Dougie

Stadium Plans released - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stadium Plans released   Stadium Plans released - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:38 pm

We've listened to fans feedback especially the REAL SUPER fans feedback and in consultation with PL6 3DQ who said 'Yep, we need an original feature somewhere, also if the budget allows I'd like to see a statue outside the stadium' and IJN we have made the following amendment fully endorsed by PASB (well just Tony Hooper actually)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Stadium Plans released   Stadium Plans released - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:41 pm

Dougie wrote:
We've listened to fans feedback especially the REAL SUPER fans feedback and in consultation with PL6 3DQ who said 'Yep, we need an original feature somewhere, also if the budget allows I'd like to see a statue outside the stadium' and IJN we have made the following amendment fully endorsed by PASB (well just Tony Hooper actually)

lol!
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Stadium Plans released   Stadium Plans released - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:49 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
That's not strictly true Grovehill is my understanding. If you owned 2 houses and wanted to "sell" one of them to your son for example you have a willing seller and a willing buyer. However if you agreed between you that the value was £1 then HMRC would have something to say on Capital Gains Tax grounds irrespective of the "willing" amount the willing parties agreed. You cannot undersell something for less value than it is perceived to be worth because if you do they will assume a valuation of their own and tax you on it anyway. I assume the same would apply to land.

Was the land valued as bare land or development land, I ask myself. Land without Planning consent is worth a fraction of that with.

Of course, Accountants can always think up ways to evade, sorry, avoid tax liabilities.

For instance, paying for the neighbour to have his property improved if he doesn't block your planning consent might kill two birds with one stone.

That's why Tesco always pay for road improvements near their sites.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Stadium Plans released   Stadium Plans released - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:54 pm

How much of the Home Park football club foot print is he taking off the club , which is own by the Council?

How much land is he taking off the Council to build his road?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stadium Plans released   Stadium Plans released - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:02 pm

Dougie wrote:

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stadium Plans released   Stadium Plans released - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:12 pm

Tgwu wrote:
How much of the Home Park football club foot print is he taking off the club , which is own by the Council?

How much land is he taking off the Council to build his road?

if you look at all the plans for central park there wont be much greenland left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stadium Plans released   Stadium Plans released - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stadium Plans released
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9