HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Players are'nt robots.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Players are'nt robots. Empty
PostSubject: Players are'nt robots.   Players are'nt robots. EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 10:07 am

Great to see that Reuben Reid scored last night, as he has cut a frustrated figure in most of the previous ten games without scoring, I am just wondering if Sheridan has done a good bit of man management with Reuben. I heard Sheridan talking yesterday morning saying "it's disappointing that Reuben has'nt scored in ten games for us, and I've had a quiet chat with him about this". Sheridan was confident if Reid could score he would knock a few in, so hopefully?
I thought Reid was a good loan deal as I always thought he had potential, and for me it's the sign of a confident manager to play someone consistently obviously struggling with frustration. I believe Reid has ability, certainly at this level, as I said players are not robots, mind games, confidence and adjustment all come into the frame.
Any thoughts anyone?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Players are'nt robots.   Players are'nt robots. EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 10:14 am

As in any management a manager has to have good communication skills and the ability to install confidence, the difference between Fletcher and Sheridan is clear for all to see, Fletcher had neither of the qualities required and Brent should have known that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Players are'nt robots.   Players are'nt robots. EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 10:51 am

You can see that Sheridan has got other players coming into the game now, I think anybody could have managed the squad as well as Fletch did. BRANSTON seemed to be getting rid of anything that came his way, Blanch seems back in favour and was passing to the wingers and it looked like Hourihane, Banton, PCH (who assisted Banto's goal) or Reid could all and did cause problems. It takes time to build a squad, let's hope that Sheridan is given the budget and time to do the job, I hope that you are listening Brent, we have FOOKIN had enough, don't take the piss any more.
Ps. Bin the superfans, they are devious wankers who bring you nothing but shame by association.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Players are'nt robots.   Players are'nt robots. EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 2:20 pm

Agree with above comments, there is definitely a change in the body language at least, and we have a manager who actually talks about games being winnable. Makes me want to weep when I think of what we could have achieved on the pitch this season compared to where we are in the league,now. Sad
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Players are'nt robots.   Players are'nt robots. EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 8:43 am

I see Reuben has commented in the press this morning, expressing his thanks to J.S. for keeping faith in him during his ten scoreless games. A good bit of man management for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Players are'nt robots.   Players are'nt robots. Empty

Back to top Go down

Players are'nt robots.
Page 1 of 1